Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

mi nombre de usuario no aparece

mi nombre de usuario no aparece cuando mis amigos intentan buscarme, acabo de suscribirme a una cuenta premium, porque pasa eso?

• Visitor
  • mi nombre de usuario no aparece cuando mis amigos intentan buscarme, acabo de suscribirme a una cuenta premium, porque pasa eso?  
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel my premium payment and privilages

Hi,I would like to get a refund and cancel the premium services please asap.Best regards

• Visitor
  • Hi, I would like to get a refund and cancel the premium services please asap. Best regards
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Payback Student Discount

Hello, I bought Student Discount my credit card. and I sent my transcripts. Then, they come back to me. "Verified". I continued to complete but It wanted to me again credit card number and 6.99₺. What can I do? I'm already bought this.

• Hello, I bought Student Discount my credit card. and I sent my transcripts. Then, they come back to me. "Verified". I continued to complete but It wanted to me again credit card number and 6.99₺. Wha...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment with student discount

Hello, is it possible to pay for Spotify Premium with Student Discount using PayPal? Because I have trouble doing so. They only allow me to use PayPal for Premium when paying full 6,99 euros per month. Why so? Thank you

• Hello, is it possible to pay for Spotify Premium with Student Discount using PayPal? Because I have trouble doing so. They only allow me to use PayPal for Premium when paying full 6,99 euros per mont...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

deleted an account by mistake

I have a family subscription.I recently moved from the UK to Australia and changed my details.I deleted my partners account by accident at this point.She has set up a new account but lost her playlists. Can they be retrieved by Spotify?

• I have a family subscription. I recently moved from the UK to Australia and changed my details. I deleted my partners account by accident at this point. She has set up a new account but lost her p...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Charged twice... again

So I signed up for student premium and I got charged twice again. Spotify have taken away the option of talking to someone to get it fixed. What can I do to get my money back?

• Casual Listener
  • So I signed up for student premium and I got charged twice again. Spotify have taken away the option of talking to someone to get it fixed. What can I do to get my money back?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice , still premium for student is not activated

My daughter signed up for a student premium account and used my Spotify account and my online payment card. SMS from my card provider confirmed charge went through, twice.This would have been fine since charge can just be applied for future monthly s...

• Casual Listener
  • My daughter signed up for a student premium account and used my Spotify account and my online payment card. SMS from my card provider confirmed charge went through, twice.This would have been fine si...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Free subscription

I bought a Spotify Premium month ago. I read that when I buy it for the first time i can get 30 days Premium for free. And now I don't have these 30 free days. What happened? I won't/can't get it? Please, be nice, I'm a noobie

• Casual Listener
  • I bought a Spotify Premium month ago. I read that when I buy it for the first time i can get 30 days Premium for free. And now I don't have these 30 free days. What happened? I won't/can't get it? Pl...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment not received = Family Pack setup removed??

Today I noticed that my account downgraded from Premium to Free.When I checked my mails, I saw that my payment wasn't accepted. I recall that a week or 2 ago, I had to change my Paypal account pwd because there was some unexpected activity.I totally ...

• Today I noticed that my account downgraded from Premium to Free. When I checked my mails, I saw that my payment wasn't accepted.   I recall that a week or 2 ago, I had to change my Paypal acc...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Student

More than a week ago I paid for the student account, along with the student voucher. But I did not receive any response and my account does not include any process in progress. Payment has already been debited to my card.

• More than a week ago I paid for the student account, along with the student voucher. But I did not receive any response and my account does not include any process in progress. Payment has already be...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account on KPN invoice but no Premium subscription

Hi, According to my invoice which I receive of Spotify-partner KPN every month I should have a Spotify Premium account (see attachment marked red). But when logging into Spotify I show that the account I have is a free account and that I could regist...

• Hi,   According to my invoice which I receive of Spotify-partner KPN every month I should have a Spotify Premium account (see attachment marked red).    But when logging into Spoti...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription Charges

Hello, I am still being charged on an account I turned off several months ago. I reached out previously about this issue, but would like to contact someone directly to ensure I am no longer being billed for the account and refunded for previous deduc...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,    I am still being charged on an account I turned off several months ago. I reached out previously about this issue, but would like to contact someone directly to ensure I am no l...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Always get oops something went wrong message when trying to enter card #

Hi, i am trying to renew my subscription (ends today) and i keep getting the "oops, something went wrong message". I tried different browser, tried clearing cache and still this is always happening. I checked my card and no acccount verification or 1...

• Hi, i am trying to renew my subscription (ends today) and i keep getting the "oops, something went wrong message". I tried different browser, tried clearing cache and still this is always happening. ...
  • Emilio_Spot
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Multiple accounts

Hi, it looks like I have been getting charged $10 two times a month for several months and I only use one account. How can I fix this or delete one of the accounts associated my credit card if there are multiple accounts attached to it?

• Hi, it looks like I have been getting charged $10 two times a month for several months and I only use one account. How can I fix this or delete one of the accounts associated my credit card if there ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium paid but it doesnt show

I have a spotify remium account, I pay the 12.95 every month. Now I logged in from a new computer using facebook and it shows me that I am using spotify free. who can help me?

• I have a spotify remium account, I pay the 12.95 every month. Now I logged in from a new computer using facebook and it shows me that I am using spotify free. who can help me?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount failed

Hi there, I applied for student discount on the 1st of November, but the regular amount was charged November 5th for my premium. Did something go wrong? How can I look into this?

• Hi there, I applied for student discount on the 1st of November, but the regular amount was charged November 5th for my premium. Did something go wrong? How can I look into this? 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student discount

I want to get premium but the message is that my student details are being used by another account. I have no knowledge of this and don't know how to resolve. Can you help please.

•   I want to get premium but the message is that my student details are being used by another account. I have no knowledge of this and don't know how to resolve. Can you help please.
  • ItsJamesJ
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem with payment

i tried with 3 different card and all of them failed and also i tried with mobile provider base it says i've reach my limit. and i can't change my country.

• i tried with 3 different card and all of them failed and also i tried with mobile provider base it says i've reach my limit. and i can't change my country.
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Getting charged for two accounts

I've had a premium account for awhile at the $13 price, and my payment didn't go through last month so my premium got cancelled. I ended up making a new account with the student pricing. I just received an email telling me I got charged $13 for my fi...

• I've had a premium account for awhile at the $13 price, and my payment didn't go through last month so my premium got cancelled. I ended up making a new account with the student pricing. I just recei...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes