Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Problemas plan premium

Hola... pagué mi suscripción ayer y no tuve problema al utilizar la aplicación, pero hoy, en dos ocasiones me ha aparecido que mi pago no ha pasado, accedo al botón para actualizar el pago y me aparece el plan familiar, pero contraté el plan individu...

• Hola... pagué mi suscripción ayer y no tuve problema al utilizar la aplicación, pero hoy, en dos ocasiones me ha aparecido que mi pago no ha pasado, accedo al botón para actualizar el pago y me apare...
  • SaraiSound
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Mi código de una tarjeta está incompleto

Hola, buenas noches mi tarjeta que compre el código está incompleto al momento de levantar el plástico para descubrir el código, borro dígitos.

• Hola, buenas noches mi tarjeta que compre el código está incompleto al momento de levantar el plástico para descubrir el código, borro dígitos. 
  • SaraiSound
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Ordered premium subscription to wrong account

I bought a subscription for premiuim but i order it for the wrong account. Can i switch it over to the correct account? Ive tried email but it only told me to look at other poeples problems and questiosn for support... Neeed to speak with a person to...

• I bought a subscription for premiuim but i order it for the wrong account. Can i switch it over to the correct account? Ive tried email but it only told me to look at other poeples problems and quest...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I want to cancel spotify premium

I used to pay for my son's premium account but I never knew his username or password. Is it possible for me to cancel my number??

• I used to pay for my son's premium account but I never knew his username or password.   Is it possible for me to cancel my number??
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium student

i was accepted to student permium however my acount still says thati am paying 9.99

• i was accepted to student permium however my acount still says thati am paying 9.99 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify payment want refunded

I had gotten paid on the card that I changed it to and you all took out the payment as soon as I had money in it. I didn't have the money to pay for it. That's why I haven't paid for it yet. I just started a new job and you took money out that I didn...

• I had gotten paid on the card that I changed it to and you all took out the payment as soon as I had money in it. I didn't have the money to pay for it. That's why I haven't paid for it yet. I just s...
  • SaraiSound
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account charges

I had a Spotify account and I cancelled it and I've been charged for 3 months

• Visitor
  • I had a Spotify account and I cancelled it and I've been charged for 3 months
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

double charged

I tried to get the student discount, but because I don't start school until January I was not able to get it. However, they charged me 4.99$ for the student discount (which they said they wouldn't charge me until I uploaded the documents, which I did...

• I tried to get the student discount, but because I don't start school until January I was not able to get it. However, they charged me 4.99$ for the student discount (which they said they wouldn't ch...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Help please ! Gift card

Hey guys, I have been trying to buy a 6-months- gift card for 2 hour sand more and it alwasy says that it seems to be a problem in your card provider and so on so I couldn't pay for that ! Is the a problem on the system or what ?! I tried all my card...

• Hey guys,  I have been trying to buy a 6-months- gift card for 2 hour sand more and it alwasy says that it seems to be a problem in your card provider and so on so I couldn't pay for that !&nbs...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted facebook account now I can't login to spotify to cancel my subscription.

I recently deleted my facebook account permanently, but my spotify account was made through my facebook account. So now I can no longer log in to spotify to delete the payments. I can't even log in to spotify to listen to music. I'm paying for someth...

• I recently deleted my facebook account permanently, but my spotify account was made through my facebook account. So now I can no longer log in to spotify to delete the payments. I can't even log in t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Card Troubles

Hi, I have been using this card to pay for Spotify student premium for at least a year now and when I try to activate the new hulu deal, it's not letting me, what it's saying is that my bank/ provider is having a bad day. My bank site is working fine...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have been using this card to pay for Spotify student premium for at least a year now and when I try to activate the new hulu deal, it's not letting me, what it's saying is that my bank/ provide...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Removed from Family Plan

Spotify removed me from my father's family subscription and every time I try to accept an invite to get back in, they say it is not possible to confirm that we live together. I do live with him and I had this plan for a few years, never had this prob...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify removed me from my father's family subscription and every time I try to accept an invite to get back in, they say it is not possible to confirm that we live together. I do live with...
  • rossi1911
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tarjetas regalo

Cuando programas que una tarjeta regalo llegue un día, sobre que hora debería llegar?

• Cuando programas que una tarjeta regalo llegue un día, sobre que hora debería llegar?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why I can not anymore listen all music what I have in my playlist. I have premium Spotify.

I have Premium Spotify, but since yesterday the have been huge a problem. I can not anymore listen all music what I have in my playlist. Why? I'm very disappointed. I have been deceived, because I can no longer listen to the songs, which I could list...

• Casual Listener
  • I have Premium Spotify, but since yesterday the have been huge a problem. I can not anymore listen all music what I have in my playlist. Why?    I'm very disappointed. I have been deceive...
  • maarithursk
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I am a student but I can't get the discount?

I am a college student and I went from the $10 a month to get your 50% off for college students, however, it didn't get approved. I can prove I am a student so i don't understand why I am not eligable for the discount?

• I am a college student and I went from the $10 a month to get your 50% off for college students, however, it didn't get approved. I can prove I am a student so i don't understand why I am not eligabl...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium will work on my computer but not my phone

I have activated a premium account on the computer, it works there but when i try to play music on the same account on my phone ads still come up and it says to upgrade to premium to skip the ads. When i look at my account information it says premium...

• I have activated a premium account on the computer, it works there but when i try to play music on the same account on my phone ads still come up and it says to upgrade to premium to skip the ads. Wh...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Renew student discount

I was checking my payments for my student discount subscription, and I noticed last week I was charged 9.99 rather than 4.99. I renewed my student subscription, so will the charge of $9.99 be dropped? I don't want to pay the 9.99 when I was expecting...

• I was checking my payments for my student discount subscription, and I noticed last week I was charged 9.99 rather than 4.99. I renewed my student subscription, so will the charge of $9.99 be dropped...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium doesn't work

I just made a Premium account and i paid for that. But I can 't see it and i can 't skip numbers. What's wrong?

• I just made a Premium account and i paid for that. But I can 't see it and i can 't skip numbers. What's wrong?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

student premium

I go to colubia college chicago and this thing won't let me sign up, although i used my student email. the semester has already started and i need thi for one of my classes. please help

• I go to colubia college chicago and this thing won't let me sign up, although i used my student email. the semester has already started and i need thi for one of my classes. please help  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bought false Gift card

I accidentally bought a German spotify card and can not redeem it now in Austria

• I accidentally bought a German spotify card and can not redeem it now in Austria
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes