Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Card Troubles

Hi, I have been using this card to pay for Spotify student premium for at least a year now and when I try to activate the new hulu deal, it's not letting me, what it's saying is that my bank/ provider is having a bad day. My bank site is working fine...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have been using this card to pay for Spotify student premium for at least a year now and when I try to activate the new hulu deal, it's not letting me, what it's saying is that my bank/ provide...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Removed from Family Plan

Spotify removed me from my father's family subscription and every time I try to accept an invite to get back in, they say it is not possible to confirm that we live together. I do live with him and I had this plan for a few years, never had this prob...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify removed me from my father's family subscription and every time I try to accept an invite to get back in, they say it is not possible to confirm that we live together. I do live with...
  • rossi1911
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tarjetas regalo

Cuando programas que una tarjeta regalo llegue un día, sobre que hora debería llegar?

• Cuando programas que una tarjeta regalo llegue un día, sobre que hora debería llegar?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why I can not anymore listen all music what I have in my playlist. I have premium Spotify.

I have Premium Spotify, but since yesterday the have been huge a problem. I can not anymore listen all music what I have in my playlist. Why? I'm very disappointed. I have been deceived, because I can no longer listen to the songs, which I could list...

• Casual Listener
  • I have Premium Spotify, but since yesterday the have been huge a problem. I can not anymore listen all music what I have in my playlist. Why?    I'm very disappointed. I have been deceive...
  • maarithursk
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I am a student but I can't get the discount?

I am a college student and I went from the $10 a month to get your 50% off for college students, however, it didn't get approved. I can prove I am a student so i don't understand why I am not eligable for the discount?

• I am a college student and I went from the $10 a month to get your 50% off for college students, however, it didn't get approved. I can prove I am a student so i don't understand why I am not eligabl...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium will work on my computer but not my phone

I have activated a premium account on the computer, it works there but when i try to play music on the same account on my phone ads still come up and it says to upgrade to premium to skip the ads. When i look at my account information it says premium...

• I have activated a premium account on the computer, it works there but when i try to play music on the same account on my phone ads still come up and it says to upgrade to premium to skip the ads. Wh...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Renew student discount

I was checking my payments for my student discount subscription, and I noticed last week I was charged 9.99 rather than 4.99. I renewed my student subscription, so will the charge of $9.99 be dropped? I don't want to pay the 9.99 when I was expecting...

• I was checking my payments for my student discount subscription, and I noticed last week I was charged 9.99 rather than 4.99. I renewed my student subscription, so will the charge of $9.99 be dropped...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium doesn't work

I just made a Premium account and i paid for that. But I can 't see it and i can 't skip numbers. What's wrong?

• I just made a Premium account and i paid for that. But I can 't see it and i can 't skip numbers. What's wrong?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

student premium

I go to colubia college chicago and this thing won't let me sign up, although i used my student email. the semester has already started and i need thi for one of my classes. please help

• I go to colubia college chicago and this thing won't let me sign up, although i used my student email. the semester has already started and i need thi for one of my classes. please help  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bought false Gift card

I accidentally bought a German spotify card and can not redeem it now in Austria

• I accidentally bought a German spotify card and can not redeem it now in Austria
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium Mobile vs. Premium Desktop

Hi community, I started a free spotify trial on my desktop and i was informed that it would auto-renew 30 days from now. However, after continuing my trial on my phone, it told me the trial was for 7 days. How come there's a different time gap when y...

• Visitor
  • Hi community, I started a free spotify trial on my desktop and i was informed that it would auto-renew 30 days from now. However, after continuing my trial on my phone, it told me the trial was for 7...
  • labelscollected
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice per month

Hello! I am being charged twice per month for 3 consecutive months already. Is there any way I can refund these additional charges? I already deactivated my credit card and has used other payment method in my account starting this month. Appreciate y...

• Hello! I am being charged twice per month for 3 consecutive months already. Is there any way I can refund these additional charges? I already deactivated my credit card and has used other payment met...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Student account not authenticating with Hulu Promotion

I've been in support with Hulu and they couldn't resolve it. Hulu isn't authenticating my spotify student account. Please help.. all i want to do is watch hulu with ease, but it's not letting me even use it.

• I've been in support with Hulu and they couldn't resolve it. Hulu isn't authenticating my spotify student account. Please help.. all i want to do is watch hulu with ease, but it's not letting me even...
  • itscrayolalina
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding Hulu bundle

If I upgraded for the Hulu bundle will Hulu eventually start charging me their price? Or will I always pay the $5 to spotify only

• If I upgraded for the Hulu bundle will Hulu eventually start charging me their price? Or will I always pay the $5 to spotify only
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot renew student discount

Hi, I tried to renew my student sub but it said my information cannot be verified. I'm in school for a few more years and I have an active school email. Thanks

• Hi,   I tried to renew my student sub but it said my information cannot be verified. I'm in school for a few more years and I have an active school email.    Thanks
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account

Hi I broke my phone that I was using Spotify on and now have a new phone and it is saying I'm not premium anymore. I just paid it yesterda

• Hi I broke my phone that I was using Spotify on and now have a new phone and it is saying I'm not premium anymore. I just paid it yesterda
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Refund

I started a new Spotify account and signed up for premium. When I did so I canceled my old account and turned off reoccurring payments. I just got charged twice. Looked back at my bank account and this is the 4th month in a row you have double charge...

• Casual Listener
  • I started a new Spotify account and signed up for premium. When I did so I canceled my old account and turned off reoccurring payments. I just got charged twice. Looked back at my bank account and th...
  • woodrowbg
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't resub to premium

Would like to renew my sub but can't, this is my last day and I don't want to lose my offline music.

• Casual Listener
  • Would like to renew my sub but can't, this is my last day and I don't want to lose my offline music.
  • labelscollected
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Subscription

Trying to change my spotify premium account to a student account before my free trial is over. I keep getting this message: "Your student credentials are already associated with another Spotify account."I only have one spotify account and don't under...

• Casual Listener
  • Trying to change my spotify premium account to a student account before my free trial is over.  I keep getting this message:  "Your student credentials are already associated with another...
  • Titox
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Several accounts with the same credit card

Hello, For a tournament in my city, I will offer a year of Spotify for 10 people. Could I pay with my own credit card ? Maybe another options? Thanks you

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,    For a tournament in my city, I will offer a year of Spotify for 10 people.  Could I pay with my own credit card ? Maybe another options?    Thanks you
  • matheomontes
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes