Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Received an email saying my subscription is paused

So, here are the thing first.1. I am using my own email on my spotify account. (larasomethingsomething email)2. I'm using the phone number under my mother's name for my spotify's monthly payment. I just want to know if the email I received is legit f...

Screenshot_2017-07-10-01-19-55.png
  • Casual Listener
  • So, here are the thing first. 1. I am using my own email on my spotify account. (larasomethingsomething email) 2. I'm using the phone number under my mother's name for my spotify's monthly payment....
  • larajorge
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canceling Premium Trial

Hello Everyone,Where do I cancel my premium trial?thanks a lot

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Everyone, Where do I cancel my premium trial? thanks a lot
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to redeem free spark premium

Hi, I recently bought the $29 spark monthly plan and it gave me spotify premium, i went to the site, put in my number got the code, entered it and logged into spotify yet I dont see an option anywhere to link my spotify to my spark account and actual...

• Hi, I recently bought the $29 spark monthly plan and it gave me spotify premium, i went to the site, put in my number got the code, entered it and logged into spotify yet I dont see an option anywher...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't access to my premium account but still paying for it

Hi there, I've been trying to access to my premium account but I keep logging in into the free trial. Spotify is charging me for my montly premium fees which is automaticly deducted in my bank account. I tried to contact them but no solutions or answ...

• Hi there,  I've been trying to access to my premium account but I keep logging in into the free trial. Spotify is charging me for my montly premium fees which is automaticly deducted in my bank...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for Family

I currently have Spotify premium and would like to move it to Spotify premium for family but my billing is through Sprint. Sprint said if I want to switch, I have to cancel my account with them and then start a new account. Would I still be able to u...

• I currently have Spotify premium and would like to move it to Spotify premium for family but my billing is through Sprint. Sprint said if I want to switch, I have to cancel my account with them and t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ya no me hace valida mi tarjeta...

Hola. Tengo ya casi dos años con la suscripción premium y cada mes me hacía correctamente los cargos a mi tarjeta hasta este mes donde dejo de hacerla valida y me sale el siguiente mensaje "Ups, parece que tu tarjeta o proveedor de pago están teniend...

• Hola. Tengo ya casi dos años con la suscripción premium y cada mes me hacía correctamente los cargos a mi tarjeta hasta este mes donde dejo de hacerla valida y me sale el siguiente mensaje "Ups, pare...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recurring Payment issue

I always use my PayPal as a payment to Spotify every month. I would get charge $9.99 at the end of every month. However, my PayPal is limited and I am fixing that right now, leading to Spotify not being able to charge my Paypal account. Therefore I b...

• I always use my PayPal as a payment to Spotify every month. I would get charge $9.99 at the end of every month. However, my PayPal is limited and I am fixing that right now, leading to Spotify not be...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant Subcribe to Premium

Im trying to subscribe to premium but I usually get this message unable to connect pls try again later. I tried everything deleting it reinstalling and restarting the phone but it doest work

• Im trying to subscribe to premium but I usually get this message unable to connect pls try again later. I tried everything deleting it reinstalling and restarting the phone but it doest work
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription issue

Hi! I am registered with a student discount under the account of ameliagcooper. I just got an iTunes gift card, and I was trying to pay the next few months off of that. I just tried to change my subscription on my appleID to my student discount so it...

• Hi! I am registered with a student discount under the account of ameliagcooper. I just got an iTunes gift card, and I was trying to pay the next few months off of that. I just tried to change my subs...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two different charges per month while having a family plan

Hello. I have Spotify Premium and I recently noticed that there are two different payments in the credit card receipt, one for the amount of one premium account and another for the Family Plan amount, I want to know why are you charging twice if, as ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I have Spotify Premium and I recently noticed that there are two different payments in the credit card receipt, one for the amount of one premium account and another for the Family Plan amount...
  • Ecthrus
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Switched subscription by accident

I switched my subscription by accident to a family plan my old plan was til October next year i want to switch back to that

• I switched my subscription by accident to a family plan my old plan was til October next year i want to switch back to that
  • justinewin_
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema Con Tarjeta de Prepago

Tengo 1 problema con 1 tarjetade prepago ,la compre en 1 Oxxo y la tarjeta se activo correctamente, la canjee correctamente ,a la cuenta correcta , pero en mi cuenta me aparece que mi suscripcion se vence el 9/7/17 cuando la fecha correcta deberia de...

• Tengo 1 problema con 1 tarjetade prepago ,la compre en 1 Oxxo y la tarjeta se activo correctamente, la canjee correctamente ,a la cuenta correcta , pero en mi cuenta me aparece que mi suscripcion se ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Plan familiar

Spotify no me deja obtener el plan familiar y cada vez que intento pagarlo me aparece un mensaje que dice que lo intente más tarde ya que mi tarjeta no está teniendo un buen día. Ya lo he intentado varías veces pero todavía no puedo pagarlo. ¿Qué pue...

• Visitor
  • Spotify no me deja obtener el plan familiar y cada vez que intento pagarlo me aparece un mensaje que dice que lo intente más tarde ya que mi tarjeta no está teniendo un buen día. Ya lo he intentado v...
  • Bbch
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't suscribe

I have a problem with suscribing to the familiar premium. I've tried to suscribe with creditcard and debitcard, but it doesn't Work. What can i do?

• Casual Listener
  • I have a problem with suscribing to the familiar premium. I've tried to suscribe with creditcard and debitcard, but it doesn't Work. What can i do?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

mudar forma de pagamento

Não consigo mudar minha forma de pagamento do cartão para ao boletoPreciso do boleto no e-mail se possível todos os meses

• Não consigo mudar minha forma de pagamento do cartão para ao boleto Preciso do boleto no e-mail <mod snip/ email> se possível todos os meses
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Believe i will be charged twice for a month

I got the recurring payment authorized of $4.99 on June 27, and i checked my spotify account to see when i will be charged again for the next month cause i want to switch to spotify free after this month that i got charged for already, and it says i ...

• I got the recurring payment authorized of $4.99 on June 27, and i checked my spotify account to see when i will be charged again for the next month cause i want to switch to spotify free after this m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Billing date has changed without me changing it

I didn't have money in my bank account on the 21st of June which is my billing date....I updated my info and was charged on the 30th of June....but now it's saying it's going to renew my subcription and charge me again today....on July 8th...

• I didn't have money in my bank account on the 21st of June which is my billing date....I updated my info and was charged on the 30th of June....but now it's saying it's going to renew my subcription ...
  • wrking4it
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why has all my playlists been deleted since yesterday??

I went to go play my playlists on Spotify for a party this evening and all my playlists have gone? I'm so upset because I've had it for 2 years and all of my music has built up and now non of its there, I really hope I can get it back as I've done no...

• I went to go play my playlists on Spotify for a party this evening and all my playlists have gone? I'm so upset because I've had it for 2 years and all of my music has built up and now non of its the...
  • Uratelo
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My 30 day free trial

I just signed up for a 30 day free trial but it says that my subscription will renew tommorow and I will be charged $10

• I just signed up for a 30 day free trial but it says that my subscription will renew tommorow and I will be charged $10
  • Coolsnipers2000
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes