Announcements

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• OscarDC
  • 25 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 25 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium trial doesn't start

PlanPremium (trial)CountryNetherlandsDevicePC/Nokia 8.1Operating SystemWindows 10/ Android I attempted to start a free trial for Spotify premium 3 days ago. I verfied my IDEAL bank account, and received a confirmation of "payment" for 0 euros on both...

• Casual Listener
  • Eni
  • 16 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 2 likes

Premium not working on a different device

I damaged a phone and had another activated, downloaded and logged into the same account but it shows I'm not premium. I'm not going to be billed again for the SAME account I've had premium on. So what do I do?

• I damaged a phone and had another activated, downloaded and logged into the same account but it shows I'm not premium. I'm not going to be billed again for the SAME account I've had premium on. So wh...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Joining family members

HiMy wife and I both have individual premiunim packages. How do we change to the family package which not only would be cheaper but allow 3 other devices ? Does one of us have to cancel our subscription and then add to the family package or is there ...

• Hi My wife and I both have individual premiunim packages. How do we change to the family package which not only would be cheaper but allow 3 other devices ? Does one of us have to cancel our subscri...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Double charge

Hello.I went to sign up for the student account, but ended up signing up for the original premium account. For some reason, I got charged twice for the student account when I didnt even finish signing up for the account. How do I make sure I don't ge...

• Hello. I went to sign up for the student account, but ended up signing up for the original premium account. For some reason, I got charged twice for the student account when I didnt even finish sign...
  • labelscollected
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payments but no premium?

I have two spotify account, both of which are now on free, I tend to swap them around when certain deals come on. For some reason, neither are working but payment came on a few days ago? I'm trying to match the details with my accounts to my emails b...

• Visitor
  • I have two spotify account, both of which are now on free, I tend to swap them around when certain deals come on. For some reason, neither are working but payment came on a few days ago? I'm trying t...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Billed twice no premium

Hi!I tried to add the student discount and be on premium, I was billed twice and haven't been update it still says Spotify free on my account.I don't want to try again and be billed again.Thanks !Kate

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I tried to add the student discount and be on premium, I was billed twice and haven't been update it still says Spotify free on my account. I don't want to try again and be billed again. Tha...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Subscription Family

Hi,I have a blank page after I subscribe for Family Account from Paypal.Any help, please ? Jonovan

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have a blank page after I subscribe for Family Account from Paypal. Any help, please ?   Jonovan      
  • jonovanvonghes
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Family plan

When I try to sign in for the first time from an invite from my daughter's account it says "must live in the same country". We actually live in the same household, why does it think I'm in a different country? Very frustrating!

• When I try to sign in for the first time from an invite from my daughter's account it says "must live in the same country". We actually live in the same household, why does it think I'm in a differen...
  • majumpjump
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Vodafone x

I had Spotify last month with Vodafone x, it ran out a few days ago and I topped up today a few hours ago yet it says on my Spotify account I have a free subscription when on my Vodafone account it says I have Spotify?

• I had Spotify last month with Vodafone x, it ran out a few days ago and I topped up today a few hours ago yet it says on my Spotify account I have a free subscription when on my Vodafone account it s...
  • feelikeastrangr
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Headspace Subscription

Hi, I was a Spotify Premium member and I have upgraded to Headspace + Spotify, but when I go to the headspace app, it doesn't seem to acknowledge that I am subscribed. On my Spotify 'accounts' page it says my subscription is 'Spotify Premium + Headsp...

• Hi, I was a Spotify Premium member and I have upgraded to Headspace + Spotify, but when I go to the headspace app, it doesn't seem to acknowledge that I am subscribed. On my Spotify 'accounts' page i...
  • feelikeastrangr
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cobrança indevida

Tentei fazer um upgrade para o Premium, mas não estava conseguindo finalizar e tive que repetir a operação quatro vezes.Ao conferir o cartão de crédito observei que há quatro cobranças do spotify e minha assinatura consta como free, ou seja, não sou ...

• Tentei fazer um upgrade para o Premium, mas não estava conseguindo finalizar e tive que repetir a operação quatro vezes. Ao conferir o cartão de crédito observei que há quatro cobranças do spotify e...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

student subscription brazil

A month ago I asked for a student subscription and so far I have not gotten an answer.

• A month ago I asked for a student subscription and so far I have not gotten an answer.  
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student Discount multiple payments.

I just bought the Student Discount suscription for Spotify Premium. The web of SheerID was not working, so I repeated the process several times and it was not working. The fact is that every time i made the process, spotify charged me the 4.99€ price...

• I just bought the Student Discount suscription for Spotify Premium. The web of SheerID was not working, so I repeated the process several times and it was not working. The fact is that every time i m...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to Update to Premium, won't let me put my payment info in?

Hello, I am trying to update my account to premium, with the student discount. When trying to put in my payment info, the page just keeps loading and never allows me to enter any information. I have restarted my computer, tried different browsers, an...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I am trying to update my account to premium, with the student discount. When trying to put in my payment info, the page just keeps loading and never allows me to enter any information...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

student subscription

I have recently been charged £9.99 for my spotify subscription when I had previously been paying the student price of £4.99. It dawned upon me that I had been using spotify for a year, and my student subscription had ran out. I have reapplied for the...

• Casual Listener
  • I have recently been charged £9.99 for my spotify subscription when I had previously been paying the student price of £4.99. It dawned upon me that I had been using spotify for a year, and my student...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

victor_machado_

Hello, this is the second message I send to you asking for help! I have always had a premium account and it always worked perfectly. However, this month the payment was done normally, but they are claiming that I did not make the payment and with tha...

• Hello, this is the second message I send to you asking for help! I have always had a premium account and it always worked perfectly. However, this month the payment was done normally, but they are...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan

I want to merge two existing subscriptions to a family plan. How do I set up?

• I want to merge two existing subscriptions to a family plan.  How do I set up?
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My bank card is about to expire

The bank card that is used to pay for my premium subscription is about to expire. I recently paid the fee using a redeem code. When the card has expired can I keep paying with codes? Do I have to have a bank card?

• The bank card that is used to pay for my premium subscription is about to expire. I recently paid the fee using a redeem code. When the card has expired can I keep paying with codes? Do I have to hav...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My subscription valid for? Vodafone bundle...

I bought a bundle from Vodafone red. But after 3 months i changed my operator. Didn't happen 1 year yet. My account still Premium but when it lasts?

• Casual Listener
  • I bought a bundle from Vodafone red. But after 3 months i changed my operator. Didn't happen 1 year yet. My account still Premium but when it lasts?
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes