Announcements

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• lauren_mal
  • Casual Listener
  • 21 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 21 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium trial doesn't start

PlanPremium (trial)CountryNetherlandsDevicePC/Nokia 8.1Operating SystemWindows 10/ Android I attempted to start a free trial for Spotify premium 3 days ago. I verfied my IDEAL bank account, and received a confirmation of "payment" for 0 euros on both...

• Casual Listener
  • pzimring
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't buy spotify premium

My premium expired, and now when i try to buy it again it just says my credit card has a bad day?? The wierd thing is that my creditcard works everywhere else, and so does my dads and my brothers and ive tried all of them. Can somebody help me?

• My premium expired, and now when i try to buy it again it just says my credit card has a bad day?? The wierd thing is that my creditcard works everywhere else, and so does my dads and my brothers and...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Contract asked by my accountant

Good morning everybody ! I have a hairdressing salon in Corsica and I have chosen to use Spotify to broadcast music. As I run a business, I need to prove all the expenses to my accountant. For Spotify, he asked me a kind of contract specifying that I...

• Good morning everybody !   I have a hairdressing salon in Corsica and I have chosen to use Spotify to broadcast music.   As I run a business, I need to prove all the expenses to my acco...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

payment query

Why does my Spotify subscription show up on my bank statement as Amazon Prime ???

• Why does my Spotify subscription show up on my bank statement as Amazon Prime ???
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Maxis mobile phone bill option not working

when i try to use my mobile phone to pay for my premium it failed me 3 times, and the 4th time i try it says "You've reached the limit on active subscriptions per mobile number for Spotify." what can i do, this is really agitating me, this should be ...

• when i try to use my mobile phone to pay for my premium it failed me 3 times, and the 4th time i try it says " You've reached the limit on active subscriptions per mobile number for Spotify." what ca...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

charged twice for nothing

hi! I recently tried to get the Spotify student discount but was not eligible because I am still in high school, so I decided just to stick with the free subscription for now. however, I was still charged $5 and I was charged twice for some reason. p...

• hi! I recently tried to get the Spotify student discount but was not eligible because I am still in high school, so I decided just to stick with the free subscription for now. however, I was still ch...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My son has been trying to log in to his account; it is not recognizing any of his usernames. My credit card has been charged, yet I can't get any support to solve this issue. Would somene please contact me?

• My son has been trying to log in to his account; it is not recognizing any of his usernames. My credit card has been charged, yet I can't get any support to solve this issue. Would somene please cont...
  • Specialworld
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Purchasing premium

Hi, I tried the free trial a while back and didn't proceed to paying for premium. I would now like to purchase premium without doing a free trial. Is there any way?

• Hi, I tried the free trial a while back and didn't proceed to paying for premium. I would now like to purchase premium without doing a free trial. Is there any way?
  • ct78910
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium Cannot change my country

I have followed the process outlined in the description on how to change your country, by going to subscription clicking the ... and going to change country.. It says it successful, and even accepted a new payment method but never updates my country ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have followed the process outlined in the description on how to change your country, by going to subscription clicking the ... and going to change country.. It says it successful, and even accepted...
  • jrussell-313
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium

Got premium for the first time but first free month did not activate, what should I do?

• Casual Listener
  • Got premium for the first time but first free month did not activate, what should I do?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Canceling 7 day trial

I accidentally clicked on the seven day trial thing and i went to the site trying to unsubscribe and nothing and i cant figure anything out i just dont want to be charged at the end of the seven days (on iphone)

• I accidentally clicked on the seven day trial thing and i went to the site trying to unsubscribe and nothing and i cant figure anything out i just dont want to be charged at the end of the seven days...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! FREE 6 mo. Spotify with Rogers

I am being charged $9.99 for Spotify when it is supposed to be FREE for 6 months, it has only been a month and a half since I activated my New Phone and Plan with Rogers. What am I to do to fix this??

• Casual Listener
  • I am being charged $9.99 for Spotify when it is supposed to be FREE for 6 months, it has only been a month and a half since I activated my New Phone and Plan with Rogers. What am I to do to fix this??
  • carl_harris
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium account suspended while abroad

Hey thereMy husband got Spotify Premium for our family. I`m currently traveling for 2 months.Two days ago I received this email that told me that my account would be put on hold untill I verify my address.I tried to do this as suggested by your spoti...

• Hey there My husband got Spotify Premium for our family. I`m currently traveling for 2 months. Two days ago I received this email that told me that my account would be put on hold untill I veri...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Downgrading

How do you downgrade from family to the regular 9.99 plan?

• Casual Listener
  • How do you downgrade from family to the regular 9.99 plan?
  • AMANDAKHU
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

Spotify is **bleep**. There is no real people to deal with problems. Just this Jank **bleep** automated response every time that doesn't help. I just want my $10 and some change back. **bleep** you spotify!!!!!!!!

• Spotify is **bleep**. There is no real people to deal with problems. Just this Jank **bleep** automated response every time that doesn't help. I just want my $10 and some change back. **bleep** you s...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution need help! i need payback for someone's using my card on spotify

need help! i received this ref no. 1937310924 and deducted my savings. how is that possible that someones using my card? can you pls remove my card and stop if for paying their spotify account. i need a refund. pls remove it immediately!

• Casual Listener
  • need help! i received this ref no. 1937310924 and deducted my savings. how is that possible that someones using my card? can you pls remove my card and stop if for paying their spotify account. i nee...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment plan

• Casual Listener
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium Account Disabled

Hi there,My monthly Premium subscription payment for March wasn't processed correctly due to an unfortunate correction of this exact payment in my bank account. (First deducted as usual, then blocked and booked back to my bank account) This happened ...

• Regular
  • Hi there, My monthly Premium subscription payment for March wasn't processed correctly due to an unfortunate correction of this exact payment in my bank account. (First deducted as usual...
  • dielu752009
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! For Payback

its my ref no:02107221502i didnt buy anything about spotify but its took automaticly itself. i request payback please.

• its my ref no: 02107221502 i didnt buy anything about spotify but its took automaticly itself.  i request payback please.
  • shelby1213
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My 7-day free trial has expired and now I can't listen to music like I used to :/

I can't play the songs I want, only a "shuffle play" option is available and it says I have to upgrade to premium to switch the songs. Can I somehow return to what spotify was like before the free trial?

• I can't play the songs I want, only a "shuffle play" option is available and it says I have to upgrade to premium to switch the songs. Can I somehow return to what spotify was like before the free tr...
  • seb1288
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Premium paused already paid my bill for march

Hi already paid my bill for the month of march. I paid it last march 9,2017 i also have your email and the reciept. See attachment.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi already paid my bill for the month of march. I paid it last march 9,2017 i also have your email and the reciept. See attachment.
  • deesaster
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod