Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

can't buy premium

I don't know what's going on with Spotify, it has been two weeks since I've been trying to buy premium and every time I try to buy it appears a message that says that my bank's been having a bad day xd I want to buy it before the $290,00 offer finish...

• Casual Listener
  • I don't know what's going on with Spotify, it has been two weeks since I've been trying to buy premium and every time I try to buy it appears a message that says that my bank's been having ...
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Overdraft fee

Me cobraron un overdraft fee de 35 dolares a mi tarjeta de debito a que se debe ese cobro y como puedo recuperar los 35 dolares??

• Me cobraron un overdraft fee de 35 dolares a mi tarjeta de debito a que se debe ese cobro y como puedo recuperar los 35 dolares??
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I need help

Guys i paid money for premium account but I can't use why? Says an e-mail that comes to me "has been paid" but I cant use premium members

• Guys i paid money for premium account but I can't use why? Says an e-mail that comes to me "has been paid" but I cant use premium members
  • JuanCamiloB
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium suscription got back to free even though I'm paying

Please help me have my premium account back. I'm paying the money for a premium suscription and right now my account says it's free. my user is jvillato71 and my last receipt is 582502032864077-1 Please solve this case because taking money for nothin...

• Please help me have my premium account back. I'm paying the money for a premium suscription and right now my account says it's free.   my user is jvillato71 and my last receipt is 5825020...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for an account I don't use

I have only had 2 accounts with Spotify and recently found out its charging my mom's card, which I used on my first one. I go on the accounts and they're free except for the one I'm paying for. So idk where its being charged????? I called my bank but...

• I have only had 2 accounts with Spotify and recently found out its charging my mom's card, which I used on my first one. I go on the accounts and they're free except for the one I'm paying for. So id...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family Password

Hey guysMy Family and I bought a Family Premuim Account. 5 of us were able to log in but I wasn't. There's always the message that something went wrong. But what? I am sure that there are only 5 persons which logged in with that password. I created m...

• Hey guys My Family and I bought a Family Premuim Account. 5 of us were able to log in but I wasn't. There's always the message that something went wrong. But what? I am sure that there are only 5 pe...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Upgraded wrong account.

I upgraded an account i dont use to premium on accident. I quickly cancelled it, but am still charged the $10. Any way to be refunded? I went ahead and upgraded the correct account to premium, but don't want to pay $20 for 2 minutes of an accident.

• Casual Listener
  • I upgraded an account i dont use to premium on accident. I quickly cancelled it, but am still charged the $10. Any way to be refunded? I went ahead and upgraded the correct account to premium, but do...
  • Mdlc89
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Por que me quitaron mi dinero y me cortaron el servicio

Me cobraron lo del mes y aun asi me cortaron mi servicio premium con quien puedo ponerme en contacto para darle solucion a esto

• Me cobraron lo del mes y aun asi me cortaron mi servicio premium con quien puedo ponerme en contacto para darle solucion a esto
  • erarse88
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cargo a tarjeta

Hola!A mi me realizaron el cargo a mi tarjeta de #PremiumUniversitarios pero no cuento con el servicio.

• Hola! A mi me realizaron el cargo a mi tarjeta de #PremiumUniversitarios pero no cuento con el servicio.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Prenium inaccessible et nouvel abonnement

Bonjour,J'ai annulé ce jour mon abonnement Premium à 9,99€. Il y a quelques semaines sur mon compte spotify il était noté que je n'étais plus en Premium. J'ai pensé que c'etait dû à ma carte bancaire. J'ai donc souscrit à un nouvel abonnement à 0,99€...

• Bonjour, J'ai annulé ce jour mon abonnement Premium à 9,99€. Il y a quelques semaines sur mon compte spotify il était noté que je n'étais plus en Premium. J'ai pensé que c'etait dû à ma carte bancai...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

7 day trial version before buying the 0,99 discount..

Hey! My quistion is that I got the 7 day free trial first.. and then upgraded to premium with the 0,99,- discount for 3 months.. Now is it that after the 7 day trial that discount is ended.. And I don't know if I have to pay 9,99 or 0,99 .... https:/...

• Hey!   My quistion is that I got the 7 day free trial first.. and then upgraded to premium with the 0,99,- discount for 3 months.. Now is it that after the 7 day trial that discount is ended.....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wouldn't let me get my special deal

It said I can upgrade to Spotify premium for $.99 for 3 months and I tried to buy it and it said I had already used a free trial or a special deal (whitch I have not) so I made a new account and same thing so I'm wondering how I can buy it for the $....

• It said I can upgrade to Spotify premium for $.99 for 3 months and I tried to buy it and it said I had already used a free trial or a special deal (whitch I have not) so I made a new account and same...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Trial

Hi. Trying to sign up for 3 month trial in the U.K. Keeps asking for a zip code when I put my postcode in it says not valid?Is this 3 months for 99p not available in the U.K. Any help would be appreciated

• Hi. Trying to sign up for 3 month trial in the U.K. Keeps asking for a zip code when I put my postcode in it says not valid? Is this 3 months for 99p not available in the U.K. Any help would be appr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sportify has limited new bhangra songs compared to Apple music

Comparing to apple music and sportify doesn't seem to have all the latest bhangra songs even after few months of being released.

• Comparing to apple music and sportify doesn't seem to have all the latest bhangra songs even after few months of being released.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Did not get my special offer

Me llego una publicidad de pagar 99 pesos para poder utilizar spotify por 3 meses pero ahora veo que en mis recibos dice que en agosto se cobraran otros 99 entonces no están haciéndome validos los 3 meses y me llegaron 2 cargos de $99 a mi tarjeta! P...

• Me llego una publicidad de pagar 99 pesos para poder utilizar spotify por 3 meses pero ahora veo que en mis recibos dice que en agosto se cobraran otros 99 entonces no están haciéndome validos los 3...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Plan familiar

I want to change some users from my familiar plan I want to add new people and delete some old ones but I can't . It says to try another time but I have been trying for so long I don't know what to do

• I want to change some users from my familiar plan I want to add new people and delete some old ones but I can't . It says to try another time but I have been trying for so long I don't know what to do
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop][Your Music] Ability to make "Your Music" available offline on desktop client

Hola buenas tardes ayer contrate Premium y no puedo usarlo, quiero contactar a alguien que me ayude pues en el banco me reportan 3 cargos de spotify

• Hola buenas tardes ayer contrate Premium y no puedo usarlo, quiero contactar a alguien que me ayude pues en el banco me reportan 3 cargos de spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium gone after phone change

I chage phone and in new phone says free app but i been premium user now 7 month, the payments stil runs normal, what to do..

• I chage phone and in new phone says free app but i been premium user now 7 month, the payments stil runs normal, what to do..
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Here's an idea; how about you stop loosing payment information such as my credit card details!

Yeah, cause I'm not sure I want to give you that again since you've inexplicably lost it once.

• Casual Listener
  • Yeah, cause I'm not sure I want to give you that again since you've inexplicably lost it once.
  • HappyL1ama
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Mobile payment not support

Hello I live in Turkey and I can not get a premium for not using credit card and not being active in mobile payment country. Paypal stops its activities because it can not get a license in my country. I only have a chance to use a debit card called i...

• Visitor
  • Hello I live in Turkey and I can not get a premium for not using credit card and not being active in mobile payment country. Paypal stops its activities because it can not get a license in my country...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes