Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! The 0.99 Deal Problem

Trying to buy the 0.99 deal but when I try to pay with PaySafeCard it charges 5EUR or whatever. It tells me how much before I accept. Is that intentional or a bug?

• Trying to buy the 0.99 deal but when I try to pay with PaySafeCard it charges 5EUR or whatever. It tells me how much before I accept. Is that intentional or a bug?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What happens after your 0.99 deal has ended?

I want to buy the 0.99 deal wich gives you 3 months spotify premium for 1EUR. But My question is: stops the premium after those 3 months? Or does it stay with the price of 10EUR every month?

• I want to buy the 0.99 deal wich gives you 3 months spotify premium for 1EUR. But My question is: stops the premium after those 3 months? Or does it stay with the price of 10EUR every month?
  • detective889
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unbale to pay for my premium subscription (credit info update or bill)

Hello all! The credit card under which my sportify subscription was registered was recently stolen and, therefore, cancelled. Upon trying to update my paymento info with my new credicard data, I get an error message. As I was unable to pay my subscri...

• Hello all! The credit card under which my sportify subscription was registered was recently stolen and, therefore, cancelled. Upon trying to update my paymento info with my new credicard data, I get ...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please help: Rogers free 6month subscription up May 21 need help migrating!!!

Hey so I have my spotify premium set up with Rogers for the 6months free. However, that is coming to an end on May 21, 2017. My employer pays for my cell phone bill so I need to cancel my spotify with Rogers so it is not on my phone bill. I want to k...

• Hey so I have my spotify premium set up with Rogers for the 6months free. However, that is coming to an end on May 21, 2017. My employer pays for my cell phone bill so I need to cancel my spotify wit...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Price reduction with Spotify Familly

Hello everyone, I just subscribed to Spotify prenium taking advantage of the price reduction to 0,99e per month for 3 month. I would like to update my account to a familly one but is it possible to still have access to this reduction (paying 5,99e fo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone,   I just subscribed to Spotify prenium taking advantage of the price reduction to 0,99e per month for 3 month.  I would like to update my account to a familly one but is ...
  • Väljin
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues with Premium while switching devices.

I got a new phone a few weeks ago. When I went to set up my Spotify on the new device, I logged in to my account as usual, but once I was in I saw a vast majority of my songs were gone from my list, and I had been relegated back to the basic subscrip...

• Casual Listener
  • I got a new phone a few weeks ago. When I went to set up my Spotify on the new device, I logged in to my account as usual, but once I was in I saw a vast majority of my songs were gone from my list, ...
  • kez1207
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Download option disappear after premium subscription

Hello guys. I just pay for Spodify Premium but download button , download option is disapear . Why !? On web base , on my Android phone too .When was Spodify free, the options was there, if you press it , its say " Buy Premium to Download " so i buy ...

spodify.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hello guys. I just pay for Spodify Premium but download button , download option is disapear . Why !? On web base , on my Android phone too . When was Spodify free, the options was there, if you p...
  • AntrAcsA
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

NB

I am currently on the €4.99 a month student deal for the year. However, I noticed that you now have a €0.99 deal for 3 months of summer. If I opt to do the €0.99 deal do I lose out on the €4.99 deal for the remainder of the year as a result?

• I am currently on the €4.99 a month student deal for the year. However, I noticed that you now have a €0.99 deal for 3 months of summer. If I opt to do the €0.99 deal do I lose out on the €4.99 deal ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Payment with Apple credit

Hey,I have a problem. On my Apple account I have money and with this money I want pay the subscription from Spotify. But I can't pay with this money. Why? Can someone help me, please?Thank you.

• Hey, I have a problem. On my Apple account I have money and with this money I want pay the subscription from Spotify. But I can't pay with this money. Why? Can someone help me, please? Thank you.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for family

My husband signed up for Premium for Family yesterday. When I log into my account online (via web browser) my account is under Premium for Family. But when I log into the App, my subscription is under Premium Trial. Will it be updated to Premium? Who...

• Regular
  • My husband signed up for Premium for Family yesterday. When I log into my account online (via web browser) my account is under Premium for Family. But when I log into the App, my subscription is unde...
  • luminousping
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Conta Universitária

Assinei o Spotify universitário a algum tempo, na propaganda fala que tenho 1 mês grátis, creio que não se passou 1 mês e mesmo que tenha passado, eu assinei o premium e não estou conseguindo escolher a música que quero, estou sendo obrigada a ouvir ...

• Assinei o Spotify universitário a algum tempo, na propaganda fala que tenho 1 mês grátis, creio que não se passou 1 mês e mesmo que tenha passado, eu assinei o premium e não estou conseguindo escolhe...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount

Good morning.I just updated to Spotify Premium for students and I am waiting for the approval.But I did this without cancelling my previous (non-student) registration to Spotify, even though I had lost it because I didn't load my prepaid card in orde...

• Good morning. I just updated to Spotify Premium for students and I am waiting for the approval. But I did this without cancelling my previous (non-student) registration to Spotify, even though I ha...
  • typowriter
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution cannot update my payment

hey everyone, so a couple of days ago my paypal had some problems and so my premium expired. my spotify premium went in sleep mode or something and when i tried to update my payment methode like it asked i could not use my paypal(other payments with ...

• Regular
  • hey everyone,   so a couple of days ago my paypal had some problems and so my premium expired. my spotify premium went in sleep mode or something and when i tried to update my payment methode ...
  • Clarabell
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with subscription

Hi guysI have some problems with sunbscription via remittance (bank method), because I don't get message code to activate it.It's sad

• Hi guys I have some problems with sunbscription via remittance (bank method), because I don't get message code to activate it. It's sad
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

Paid premium today through Cebuana, but it's still not activated. I paid for a 3month subscription. Please fix it asap.

• Paid premium today through Cebuana, but it's still not activated. I paid for a 3month subscription. Please fix it asap.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bought a 3 months for 1 month price but only receive 1 month

So I recently just bought the 3 months for 1 month price offer and I just bought it immediately. But after the purchase was successful, I only receive a 1 month premium instead of 3.

• So I recently just bought the 3 months for 1 month price offer and I just bought it immediately. But after the purchase was successful, I only receive a 1 month premium instead of 3.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Subscription

Hi. So for the past few days I've been trying to subscribe to premium by mobile credit and this is what I was getting everytime I enter my number. Please help.

Untitled.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hi. So for the past few days I've been trying to subscribe to premium by mobile credit and this is what I was getting everytime I enter my number. Please help.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Use a gift card after a promotion

Hello, I wanted to ask if after the promotion that there is now 0.99 € for 3 months, once it is over, the next month can use a gift card of one month free? Thank you.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I wanted to ask if after the promotion that there is now 0.99 € for 3 months, once it is over, the next month can use a gift card of one month free? Thank you.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Didnt recieve my 30 days trial:(

Can you guys look into my account please. I didnt get my 30 days trial instead i only got the 7 days trial.

• Can you guys look into my account please. I didnt get my 30 days trial instead i only got the 7 days trial.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

American living in PH. USA Credit Card, but PH location. Which subscription rate?

Hi, American living in Philippines. Spotify makes me change my location to PH when it runs. When I try to upgrade to Premium, it says my CC is USA and I must change my location to US to subscribe. I am afraid that if I subscribe with US location, it ...

• Hi,   American living in Philippines. Spotify makes me change my location to PH when it runs. When I try to upgrade to Premium, it says my CC is USA and I must change my location to US to subs...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes