Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Premium

Paid premium today through Cebuana, but it's still not activated. I paid for a 3month subscription. Please fix it asap.

• Paid premium today through Cebuana, but it's still not activated. I paid for a 3month subscription. Please fix it asap.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bought a 3 months for 1 month price but only receive 1 month

So I recently just bought the 3 months for 1 month price offer and I just bought it immediately. But after the purchase was successful, I only receive a 1 month premium instead of 3.

• So I recently just bought the 3 months for 1 month price offer and I just bought it immediately. But after the purchase was successful, I only receive a 1 month premium instead of 3.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Subscription

Hi. So for the past few days I've been trying to subscribe to premium by mobile credit and this is what I was getting everytime I enter my number. Please help.

Untitled.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hi. So for the past few days I've been trying to subscribe to premium by mobile credit and this is what I was getting everytime I enter my number. Please help.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Use a gift card after a promotion

Hello, I wanted to ask if after the promotion that there is now 0.99 € for 3 months, once it is over, the next month can use a gift card of one month free? Thank you.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I wanted to ask if after the promotion that there is now 0.99 € for 3 months, once it is over, the next month can use a gift card of one month free? Thank you.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Didnt recieve my 30 days trial:(

Can you guys look into my account please. I didnt get my 30 days trial instead i only got the 7 days trial.

• Can you guys look into my account please. I didnt get my 30 days trial instead i only got the 7 days trial.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

American living in PH. USA Credit Card, but PH location. Which subscription rate?

Hi, American living in Philippines. Spotify makes me change my location to PH when it runs. When I try to upgrade to Premium, it says my CC is USA and I must change my location to US to subscribe. I am afraid that if I subscribe with US location, it ...

• Hi,   American living in Philippines. Spotify makes me change my location to PH when it runs. When I try to upgrade to Premium, it says my CC is USA and I must change my location to US to subs...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with 3 months for 99 cents offer

So I signed up for this new offer but my account still says it's going to charge me 9.99 at the end of the original 7 day trial period.

• So I signed up for this new offer but my account still says it's going to charge me 9.99 at the end of the original 7 day trial period.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I just bought a 3 month premium, if I hit cancel subscription does it go back to free?

I just bought a 3 month premium, if I hit cancel subscription does it go back to free? Was wondering because I know I will probably forget to do it in three months and want to do it now to get it over with but want to keep my premium. Thanks.

• I just bought a 3 month premium, if I hit cancel subscription does it go back to free? Was wondering because I know I will probably forget to do it in three months and want to do it now to get it ove...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium subscription

My account has deleted all of my playlists and my Spotify Premium isn't working yet I have paid for my subscription and it still says on my account that I am paying for it. How can I solve this?

• My account has deleted all of my playlists and my Spotify Premium isn't working yet I have paid for my subscription and it still says on my account that I am paying for it. How can I solve this?
  • Dortega74
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MONEDA DE PAGO

Escribo porque vivo en la Republica Dominicana y cree mi cuenta en dicho pais pero el cargo en mi tarjeta aparece en dolares en vez de pesos dominicanos y quisiera saber si se puede cambiar el tipo de moneda con la que hacen el cargo

• Escribo porque vivo en la Republica Dominicana y cree mi cuenta en dicho pais pero el cargo en mi tarjeta aparece en dolares en vez de pesos dominicanos y quisiera saber si se puede cambiar el tipo d...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment Problems, spotify familiar

Urge que por favor arreglen el problema de pago de mi cuenta, he intentado pagar con 5 tarjetas distinas y ninunga funciona, ya hable a los bancos, ya cambie de explorador y no queda. ¿que solucion me pueden dar?

• Urge que por favor arreglen el problema de pago de mi cuenta, he intentado pagar con 5 tarjetas distinas y ninunga funciona, ya hable a los bancos, ya cambie de explorador y no queda. ¿que solucion m...
  • Esunamy
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Why does it say my premium subscription is due to expire in two days? I paid through mid July

Does anyone ever have a problem with their account saying they are due to expire months before they actually are? I paid up until mid July but it's telling me my subscription is due to expire in two days. I paid with a Spotify gift card I don't know ...

• Does anyone ever have a problem with their account saying they are due to expire months before they actually are? I paid up until mid July but it's telling me my subscription is due to expire in two ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problems with payment

Help! In my Spotify account my date of birth is 19/10/1995. But when I try to pay with the bank slip (Very common payment metod here in Brazil) it shows that "You need to be at least 16 years old to use this payment metod. Please help me!

• Casual Listener
  • Help! In my Spotify account my date of birth is 19/10/1995. But when I try to pay with the bank slip (Very common payment metod here in Brazil) it shows that "You need to be at least 16 years old to ...
  • RaulBeatles7
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family subscription

I was a premium subscriber but my family got the family plan an added me so i cancel but now i cant login into the family subscription with my Facebook say I already have an account I don't want to lose all my playlist

• I was a premium subscriber but my family got the family plan an added me so i cancel but now i cant login into the family subscription with my Facebook say I already have an account I don't want to l...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Student to Premium

I have had the student discount for a while now, maybe for a year. Which I just read that you have to renew after a year but you will be sent an email on how to do that. I did not recieve an email but was charged $10 yesterday by Spotify. I don't kno...

• I have had the student discount for a while now, maybe for a year. Which I just read that you have to renew after a year but you will be sent an email on how to do that. I did not recieve an email bu...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

assinatura

Na minha conta spotify diz que tenho o plano free, mas todo mês estou sendo cobrada 16,90 mesmo não tendo uma assinatura e não usufruindo do app. Como cancelo? não posso pagar mais.

• Na minha conta spotify diz que tenho o plano free, mas todo mês estou sendo cobrada 16,90 mesmo não tendo uma assinatura e não usufruindo do app. Como cancelo? não posso pagar mais.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student premuim

I tried to buy premium with student discount but i couldn't do verification because im 13 it did get my money but didn't gave the premium what can ı do (sorry for bad grammer )

• I tried to buy premium with student discount but i couldn't do verification because im 13 it did get my money but didn't gave the premium what can ı do (sorry for bad grammer )
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[SOLVED][Premium/Student] Loading. Please wait...

Hey, guys! So I just wanted to purchase Spotify Premium again because my 3 months deal was over. So I canceled my subscription and went to Premium and then other offers. When I clicked on subscribing on the billing page where I have to choose my paym...

• Hey, guys!   So I just wanted to purchase Spotify Premium again because my 3 months deal was over. So I canceled my subscription and went to Premium and then other offers. When I clicked on su...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The student discount did not apply

Good morning. My student discount did not apply. I was charged $10 this month. Is there something I did wrong?

• Casual Listener
  • Good morning. My student discount did not apply. I was charged $10 this month. Is there something I did wrong?
  • byan1232
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Premium

Hi, From the September 2017 I have started to have a Spotify Student Premium Account, and I dont know why it has stopped this month and I was charged for a full price of Premium Account. So I thought, hmm okay I will apply the Student Discount Again ...

• Hi,  From the September 2017 I have started to have a Spotify Student Premium Account, and I dont know why it has stopped this month and I was charged for a full price of Premium Account. So I ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes