Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

cancel premium subscription

My account was linked to a facebook account, which I cant accede anymore, and I cant recovery it anymore (the facebook acount), so I´m making the payment (spotify premium subscription) and I cant recive the service anymore, since I can not accede to ...

• My account was linked to a facebook account, which I cant accede anymore, and I cant recovery it anymore (the facebook acount), so I´m making the payment (spotify premium subscription)  and I ca...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium disappeared

Hello, I've been a Premium since october 2014. This morning I tried to listen to some songs in my library, but I can only shuffle play (on iPhone). After restarting Spotify a few times I found out I don't have a premium account anymore. What is going...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I've been a Premium since october 2014. This morning I tried to listen to some songs in my library, but I can only shuffle play (on iPhone). After restarting Spotify a few times I fou...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Did linking Facebook change my account?

Hi folks, I opened a new Spotify account this morning (the only one I have). Paid for Premuim, and can see in Paypal and on my bank statement the payment has come out. Then I connected Spotify to Facebook to find friends, and I no longer have premium...

• Hi folks,   I opened a new Spotify account this morning (the only one I have). Paid for Premuim, and can see in Paypal and on my bank statement the payment has come out.   Then I connec...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can`t get spotify family to work after a missed payment

My Mom missed out on a payment and now has paid for the spotify Family pack, but i can`t manage a way to get the premium back. Do we need to invite everybody back to the family? Or is there another solution?Thanks in andvance!

• Casual Listener
  • My Mom missed out on a payment and now has paid for the spotify Family pack, but i can`t manage a way to get the premium back. Do we need to invite everybody back to the family? Or is there another s...
  • supersonictims
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot switch country

Hi, I was originally using a US debit card for my spotify premium account. Now, I want to change it back to HK region and pay using a hong kong credit card. Yet, I tried two of them but both of them couldn't go through . Both cards are working fine d...

• Hi, I was originally using a US debit card for my spotify premium account.  Now, I want to change it back to HK region and pay using a hong kong credit card. Yet, I tried two of them but both o...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Wrong Country, wrong card.

Hello, I would like to subscribe to the student offer as I am currently a student in England, but I come from France and my credit card is French. I'm only staying for 2 more months so I can't get an English credit card, and Spotify won't let me chan...

• Hello,   I would like to subscribe to the student offer as I am currently a student in England, but I come from France and my credit card is French. I'm only staying for 2 more months so I can...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

STILL GETTING ADDS AFTER PAYING FOR PREMIUM

I signed up for add free premium Spotify last year and am paying $11.99 per month.I am still getting adds which is very frustrating.

• I signed up for add free premium Spotify last year and am paying $11.99 per month. I am still getting adds which is very frustrating. 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! The 3 Month Premium Promotional Offer.

Anyone remembers the Three Month Premium Offer Before New Year? It costs PhP129 for me and I am running out of days of the Premium. If I renew my Premium Subscription, will it add Three Months again?

• Casual Listener
  • Anyone remembers the Three Month Premium Offer Before New Year? It costs PhP129 for me and I am running out of days of the Premium. If I renew my Premium Subscription, will it add Three Months again?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Charged when I'm on a free account

I have a free account, and I went to upgrade to a Student Subscription and I wasn't able to verify that I was a student, and it had still charged me $5.99, will it continue to charge me $5.99 every month because in my account settings it doesn't say ...

• I have a free account, and I went to upgrade to a Student Subscription and I wasn't able to verify that I was a student, and it had still charged me $5.99, will it continue to charge me $5.99 every m...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discount for High school students

Hello, I wanted to upgrade to Spotify Premium (currently using a Unlimited account). Unfotunately I do not have the option to pay with PayPal. Since I don't have a creditcard, are there any other possibilities to upgrade to the student plan, since it...

• Hello,   I wanted to upgrade to Spotify Premium (currently using a Unlimited account). Unfotunately I do not have the option to pay with PayPal. Since I don't have a creditcard, are there any ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student premium subscription

Hey guys!So I upgraded my account to a student premium option, and I got charged for it, I also sent the necessary documents to verify my student status. My problem is that my account is still works as a free account.

• Hey guys! So I upgraded my account to a student premium option, and I got charged for it, I also sent the necessary documents to verify my student status. My problem is that my account is still wo...
  • CagkanB
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

problema

Nos subscribimos hace tiempo y hoy tuvimos problemas, la plataforma de ayuda es muy pobre y la interfaz para cerrar las cuentas es demaciado mala. Lo que ocurrio es que ahora tenemos dos cuentas premium familiares por que no se puede eliminar una, ¿a...

• Nos subscribimos hace tiempo y hoy tuvimos problemas, la plataforma de ayuda es muy pobre y la interfaz para cerrar las cuentas es demaciado mala. Lo que ocurrio es que ahora tenemos dos cuentas prem...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Universitário

Iria pegar o premium do Spotify com o desconto para Universitários, pediu para eu logar no portal do aluno, mas logando o portal disse que aquela aplicação não tinha acesso a ele. Ou seja, não deu para comprovar o meu vínculo com a universidade, canc...

• Iria pegar o premium do Spotify com o desconto para Universitários, pediu para eu logar no portal do aluno, mas logando o portal disse que aquela aplicação não tinha acesso a ele. Ou seja, não deu pa...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment Problem

Hello guys!Today I paid money for spotify to my Ininal Card.I opened spotify to make premium again and I realised that 6.99TL has just gone.I wonder why my money has just gone.Please fix this!

• Casual Listener
  • Hello guys! Today I paid money for spotify to my Ininal Card.I opened spotify to make premium again and I realised that 6.99TL has just gone.I wonder why my money has just gone.Please fix this!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Charged but not able to use Premium!

Hi, I was charged $5.99 for the student upgrade yesterday but it still does not reflect in my Spotify account. Please help!!!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I was charged $5.99 for the student upgrade yesterday but it still does not reflect in my Spotify account. Please help!!!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

3 Months Premium for $0.99

Hi! I've actually subscribed to Spotify Premium @ $0.99 for 3 months as of 29/12/16. So I should be paying $0.99 from 29/12/16 to 29/3/17, am I right? However, I've been charged $9.90 in the month of March (29/3/17). I'll like to know if I'm being ch...

• Hi! I've actually subscribed to Spotify Premium @ $0.99 for 3 months as of 29/12/16. So I should be paying $0.99 from 29/12/16 to 29/3/17, am I right? However, I've been charged $9.90 in the month of...
  • Specialworld
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CHARGED $11.99 INSTEAD OF $9.99 FOR PREMIUM

Hi guys,According to the subscription page on Spotify Australia I should be charged $9.99 per month, instead I am charged $11.99 throug my PayPal account. I have seen some of the replies on this topic previously, but I did not sign up using "Google P...

• Hi guys, According to the subscription page on Spotify Australia I should be charged $9.99 per month, instead I am charged $11.99 throug my PayPal account.   I have seen some of the replies o...
  • cadmielp
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ups! Tarjeta o proveedor, esta teniendo mal dia.

Não consigo realizar o pagamento do premium, cancelei uma vez e agora quero assinar de novo e sempre diz que o cartão está em um dia ruim e também não consigo pagar por boletos.

• Não consigo realizar o pagamento do premium, cancelei uma vez e agora quero assinar de novo e sempre diz que o cartão está em um dia ruim e também não consigo pagar por boletos.
  • Claus5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Roku

I am paying for spotify but it is horrible on Roku. When will you be updating this? I am considering switching to a new service. Amazon has Garth Brooks now!

• Casual Listener
  • I am paying for spotify but it is horrible on Roku. When will you be updating this?   I am considering switching to a new service. Amazon has Garth Brooks now!
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Double Charged

I have had Spotify for about 2 years now and all of a sudden I am being charged my monthly fee which is fine but now after just 9 days after my payment was made, I am getting emails and notices on Spotify that I need to make another payment....if thi...

• Casual Listener
  • I have had Spotify for about 2 years now and all of a sudden I am being charged my monthly fee which is fine but now after just 9 days after my payment was made, I am getting emails and notices on Sp...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes