Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Reembolso

Fiz a assinatura de um plano e já foi descontada no cartão de crédito, mas, fiz outra, como faço para obter o reembolso do valor pago.

• Visitor
  • Fiz a assinatura de um plano e já foi descontada no cartão de crédito, mas, fiz outra, como faço para obter o reembolso do valor pago.
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I have been charged twice a month since November 2022 with different amount

the subscription should be AUD$18.99 a month, but I am also being charged AUD$11.99 too - so two different amounts a month

• Visitor
  • the subscription should be AUD$18.99 a month, but I am also being charged AUD$11.99 too - so two different amounts a month
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Amount deducted but dont get refreshed and shows only free account

As amount was deducted but i was not able to access to premium and i want to cancel the premium and i dont want the money but the actual plan starts that amount of money i dont want to be spent so please cancel the subscription and i dont want it

• As amount was deducted but i was not able to access to premium and i want to cancel the premium and i dont want the money but the actual plan starts that amount of money i dont want to be spent so pl...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why am I being charged again

I paid for my subscription on the first of march and now it’s saying my payment failed but it was already paid for on the 1st of march

• Visitor
  • I paid for my subscription on the first of march and now it’s saying my payment failed but it was already paid for on the 1st of march
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Purchased 2 subcriptions what will happen?

Today I purchased a premium student plan and saw another prepaid premium individual plan on a special discount and also purchased it. Now my profile only shows subscribed to premium student trail but the next billing date is set to next year April. W...

• Today I purchased a premium student plan and saw another prepaid premium individual plan on a special discount and also purchased it. Now my profile only shows subscribed to premium student trail but...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm not able to see 12 months premium at ₹299 offer

I'm from India. I have used different plans of Spotify premium in past. This new offer was visible to me until 2 weeks back, not it's not available

• Visitor
  • I'm from India. I have used different plans of Spotify premium in past. This new offer was visible to me until 2 weeks back, not it's not available
  • Prague
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Cancancela

Fui refazer minha assinatura familiar e acabei pagando a premiumz refiz a assinatura, só que a premium já foi descontada e a Familiar não, como faço para acertar

• Visitor
  • Fui refazer minha assinatura familiar e acabei pagando a premiumz refiz a assinatura, só que a premium já foi descontada e a Familiar não, como faço para acertar
  • BabyEcho0_YT
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I get 4 free months of subscription to celebrate the 10th anniversary o

Can I get 4 free months of subscription to celebrate the 10th anniversary of Spotify in Poland with a gift card bought in Poland?

• Visitor
  • Can I get 4 free months of subscription to celebrate the 10th anniversary of Spotify in Poland with a gift card bought in Poland?
  • BabyEcho0_YT
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I need a refund pleasee

i Plan Free/Premium I got charged 5$ and I don't even want to pleasee I want to cancel subscription Country JORDAN Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Samsung a03s Operating SystemAAnd (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) An...

• Casual Listener
  •                             i                     &nbs...
  • BabyEcho0_YT
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Refund request

I'd like to get a refund for the premium I just paid, I didn't want to renew so I want to get my money back and not get the benefits of premium I just paid for

• Visitor
  • I'd like to get a refund for the premium I just paid, I didn't want to renew so I want to get my money back and not get the benefits of premium I just paid for
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Upgrading to Spotify Duo but just paid for my current premium subscription...

My Question or Issue I just paid for my premium account on March 1, 9.99$ -- if I upgrade to the new premium duo account @ $12.99 - will I be charged an additional $12.99 OR will i just pay the difference of $3.00 OR will I just be charged $12.99 on ...

• Visitor
  •   My Question or Issue   I just paid for my premium account on March 1, 9.99$ -- if I upgrade to the new premium duo account @ $12.99 - will I be charged an additional $12.99 OR will i j...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Duo doesnt work

Hello,I've just been invited in a duo premium account (as second user), i have the same adress as my wife (of couse), and I doubled checked what was written in her account and what i typed while trying to get the account, but it keeps telling me that...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I've just been invited in a duo premium account (as second user), i have the same adress as my wife (of couse), and I doubled checked what was written in her account and what i typed while tr...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i forgot to cancel spotify premium and i need my money back

please refund me and remove yhe spotify premium from my account. i really need the money please

• Visitor
  • please refund me and remove yhe spotify premium from my account. i really need the money please
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I upgrade Spotify Premium with Hulu to Duo and keep Hulu?

I currently have a Premium Spotify account with Hulu. My husband has mentioned wanting to join Spotify. Is it possible to upgrade to duo and not lose Hulu?

• Visitor
  • I currently have a Premium Spotify account with Hulu. My husband has mentioned wanting to join Spotify. Is it possible to upgrade to duo and not lose Hulu?
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Disabling ads for Duo

PlanPremiumCountry DevicePixel 7 ProOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueWhen I start the app I get an ad for Duo even if I have premium. I dismiss it but it will show up again next day or so. Why? If i habe premium I 9ay for no ads.And, if I ...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country   Device Pixel 7 Pro Operating System Android   My Question or Issue When I start the app I get an ad for Duo even if I have premium.   I dismiss it bu...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change hulu account associated with spotify subscription.

I recently tried to set up the hulu account that comes with the spotify student plan. I remember being asked if I already had an account or if I wanted to make a new account at one point. I clicked on the new account option, but it proceeded to sign ...

• I recently tried to set up the hulu account that comes with the spotify student plan. I remember being asked if I already had an account or if I wanted to make a new account at one point. I clicked o...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Importar listas de reproducción desde YouTube music?

Estoy intentando pasar listas de reproducción de YouTube music a Spotify pero no deja contraté por un mes para probar la app pero si no me puedo traer mi música prefiero quedarme dónde la tengo organizada!

• Visitor
  • Estoy intentando pasar listas de reproducción de YouTube music a Spotify pero no deja contraté por un mes para probar la app pero si no me puedo traer mi música prefiero quedarme dónde la tengo organ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Duo

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI've had premium individual for a while and trying to change my plan to duo, when I go to cha...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I've ha...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes