Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Issues Activating Hulu with Student Bundle

PlanStudent PremiumCountryUSADeviceIphone 13, Macbook Pro 2017Operating SystemPhone: IOS 15.6.1, Laptop: IOS 10.13.6 My Question or IssueI have the student bundle with spotify premium and hulu for $4.99 a month but it won't let me log into my hulu ac...

• Visitor
  • Plan Student Premium Country USA Device Iphone 13, Macbook Pro 2017 Operating System Phone: IOS 15.6.1, Laptop: IOS 10.13.6   My Question or Issue I have the student bundle with spotif...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution SheerID verification is a pain

Plan - Student PremiumCountry - India DeviceSamsung Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueSheerID is not allowing me to choose file to upload my document to avail the student premium account

• Visitor
  • Plan - Student Premium Country - India   Device Samsung  Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue SheerID is not allowing me to choose file to upload my docum...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I upgrade to premium yesterday but my account still show free account

I upgraded to premium on 2022-11-08 and my account still show free account but when I tried to activate a premium account it says that I already had a premium account and does not qualify for the promotion off a 30-day free trial before I must start ...

• Visitor
  • I upgraded to premium on 2022-11-08 and my account still show free account but when I tried to activate a premium account it says that I already had a premium account and does not qualify for the pro...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing from Family to Duo

Hi! I have an Individual Plan and my wife has a Family one. I want to upgrade my Plan to Duo and invite her there. Is it possible? Should she be kicked off the Family Plan first or she only needs to accept my invite?

• Regular
  • Hi! I have an Individual Plan and my wife has a Family one. I want to upgrade my Plan to Duo and invite her there. Is it possible? Should she be kicked off the Family Plan first or she only needs to ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

change payment association

I changed my payment method to go through my telecom provider, Orange Egypt (the most incompetent yet). I tried to change it back to paying through my credit card. Orange Eg insists that they have canceled my subscription. However, when I look at my ...

• Visitor
  • I changed my payment method to go through my telecom provider, Orange Egypt (the most incompetent yet). I tried to change it back to paying through my credit card. Orange Eg insists that they have ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Travelling overseas soon. can I access my Spotify files

I was going to subscribe to Spotify Premium so I can listen to my music when I am overseas. Will I be able to do this?

• Visitor
  • I was going to subscribe to Spotify Premium so I can listen to my music when I am overseas. Will I be able to do this?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't cancel subscription, have to call bank to dispute charges

I don't have a spotify account, just a recurring charge of 12.99 I'd like to stop paying. When I called the number listed with the transaction in my banking app I was informed I have no options without an account. I have 3 sons who all have their own...

• Visitor
  • I don't have a spotify account, just a recurring charge of 12.99 I'd like to stop paying. When I called the number listed with the transaction in my banking app I was informed I have no options witho...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add pay button

Please add button to pay for subscription in app or web. Im using other card for subscriptions and sometimes it’s just empty.Direct pay would be great.

• Casual Listener
  • Please add button to pay for subscription in app or web. Im using other card for subscriptions and sometimes it’s just empty. Direct pay would be great.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can two people listen at the same time in duo

I have duo account and wondering why my partner and I can't listen to different music at the same time

• Visitor
  • I have duo account and wondering why my partner and I can't listen to different music at the same time
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Plan doubt

I just had paid a year individual plan, but after payment, I have decide to migrate for a duo plan. I'm afraid to sign duo plan and pay it twice (it does not show the difference, just the whole payment). Should I go forward and will receive individua...

• Visitor
  • I just had paid a year individual plan, but after payment, I have decide to migrate for a duo plan. I'm afraid to sign duo plan and pay it twice (it does not show the difference, just the whole payme...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Number Invalid

I am from the Philippines and I am applying for student premium after I entered all the necessary details I was told my number was invalid I already double checked it and it was correct but it still say it's invalid I also tried it on another device ...

• Visitor
  • I am from the Philippines and I am applying for student premium after I entered all the necessary details I was told my number was invalid I already double checked it and it was correct but it still ...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to redeem Samsung 3 months free subription

PlanPremiumCountryIndonesiaDeviceSamsung Galaxy S22 UltraOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI'm going to redeem the samsung 3 months free subscription.However, when I try to click the package on my samsung device, it always routes me to the ...

• Plan Premium Country Indonesia Device Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I'm going to redeem the samsung 3 months free subscription. However, whe...
  • MihailY
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • free 3 monts subscription
    Samsung S22 Ultra
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution me han cobrado más dinero que mi tarifa sin consentimiento

Yo siempre he tenido un plan de 5,99, este mes me han cobrado sin avisar 9,99. no lo entiendo por que soy estudiante.

• Visitor
  • Yo siempre he tenido un plan de 5,99, este mes me han cobrado sin avisar 9,99. no lo entiendo por que soy estudiante.
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution öğrenci paketim varken bir anda premium paketine geçiş yapılmış

öğrencilik hayatım devam ediyor ve öğrenci paketine sahiptim fakat daha demin kartımdan premium paket fiyatında bir para çekilmiş. Bir anda paket değişimi nasıl mümkün olabiliyor? tekrardan öğrenci belgemi yükledim ama bu parayı nasıl geri alabilirim...

• Visitor
  • öğrencilik hayatım devam ediyor ve öğrenci paketine sahiptim fakat daha demin kartımdan premium paket fiyatında bir para çekilmiş. Bir anda paket değişimi nasıl mümkün olabiliyor? tekrardan öğrenci b...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Users with hacked spotify premium App

https://open.spotify.com/user/x0tnfhyz1avxcp1eh6mabexwf?si=zMPjDb3YThSldZiJVK022wand more users have a hacked spotify app and have premium without payments

• Visitor
  • https://open.spotify.com/user/x0tnfhyz1avxcp1eh6mabexwf?si=zMPjDb3YThSldZiJVK022w and more users have a hacked spotify app and have premium without payments
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cobrança em duplicidade

Cobrança indevida, eu pagava pelo plano premium individual que tinham os veencimentos sempre no ultimo dia de cada mês. Aí mudei para o plano DUO no dia 20/10/22, onde foi debitado da minha conta bancária o valor de R$ 24,90 20/10/22 1903183496676107...

• Visitor
  • Cobrança indevida, eu pagava pelo plano premium individual que tinham os veencimentos sempre no ultimo dia de cada mês. Aí mudei para o plano DUO no dia 20/10/22, onde foi debitado da minha conta ban...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes