Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Canceling a subscription and re-subscribing, will I loose playlists?

I have a Spotify subscription through Apple. I want to change my subscription type, and re-subscribe through Spotify. Will I risk loosing my playlists if I re-subscribe with my same user ID?

• Visitor
  • I have a Spotify subscription through Apple. I want to change my subscription type, and re-subscribe through Spotify. Will I risk loosing my playlists if I re-subscribe with my same user ID?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged to much money

PlanPremiumCountryLithuania Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHello, this is my second time when spotify charged to much money, they double the price. ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Lithuania   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue H...
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Day of payement

PlanPremiumCCountry France Device Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IIssue Hi,I would like to change my payments day. But I don't know how I can do it, or even if I can do it ? I rather like to not canceled my act...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium CCountry   France   Device   Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or IIssue   Hi, I would like to chan...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Por favor gostaria de saber por que estão debitando dois valores de assinat

Está ocorrendo a cobrança de dois valores iguais da assinatura. Um no final do mês e um no início do mês subsequente

• Visitor
  • Está ocorrendo a cobrança de dois valores iguais da assinatura. Um no final do mês e um no início do mês subsequente
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium Pricing/Billing in wrong region

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUnited KingdomDeviceAll DevicesOperating SystemWin10/iPhone My Question or IssueRecently tried to upgrade to Spotify Premium. Changed region from US to UK and when I go to purchase a premium membership it is in USD and asks for...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country United Kingdom Device All Devices Operating System Win10/iPhone   My Question or Issue Recently tried to upgrade to Spotify Premium. Changed region from US to...
  • commentate
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Doble cobro

Me han cobrado dos veces cuando solo deberia ser el cobro de un mes

• Visitor
  • Me han cobrado dos veces cuando solo deberia ser el cobro de un mes
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please set up MVNO billing option!

PlanPremiumCountryKorea, Republic of DeviceN/AOperating SystemN/A My Question or IssueI am using the MVNO carrier plan and wish to subscribe for premium using carrier billing. MVNO is not an valid option for setting up payment. I am requesting Spotif...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Korea, Republic of   Device N/A Operating System N/A   My Question or Issue I am using the MVNO carrier plan and wish to subscribe for premium using carrier ...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have upgraded my plan to duo premium and it's not reflected on my account

My yearly subscription was over and was bought down to free version. So, i made the payment for duo premium and it's still not reflected on my account. The money has been deducted from my bank account.

• Visitor
  • My yearly subscription was over and was bought down to free version. So, i made the payment for duo premium and it's still not reflected on my account. The money has been deducted from my bank accoun...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can you begin subscription when not at your house?

I want to gift my parents a duo subscription to Spotify for Christmas. They are at my house for the next two weeks. Can I begin the subscription for them at my house? I live in NJ, they live in Massachusetts. My concern is the subscription will someh...

• Visitor
  • I want to gift my parents a duo subscription to Spotify for Christmas. They are at my house for the next two weeks. Can I begin the subscription for them at my house?  I live in NJ, they live in...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Duo plan issue

Hi I'm from Australia trying to get help for my husband is having trouble re-inviting me to our duo plan after I was cancelled out for some reason, but now the app won't allow the option to invite me?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I'm from Australia trying to get help for my husband is having trouble re-inviting me to our duo plan after I was cancelled out for some reason, but now the app won't allow the option to invite me?
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change from student plan to family plan?

Hello,I currently pay for the Student Premium each month and have recently renewed this for another year. My mum has just paid for the Family plan, and I am wanting to join this through the invite link she sent me. However I want to cancel my current...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I currently pay for the Student Premium each month and have recently renewed this for another year. My mum has just paid for the Family plan, and I am wanting to join this through the invite ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Fiz meu pagamento , mas o spotify ainda não atualizou

Entrei no spotify e disse pra eu atualizar o pagamento, atualizei, mas ainda aparece a mensagem, sendo que , em recibos consta que 19/12/2022 , foi realizado o pagamento.

• Visitor
  • Entrei no spotify e disse pra eu atualizar o pagamento, atualizei, mas ainda aparece a mensagem, sendo que , em recibos consta que 19/12/2022 , foi realizado o pagamento.
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Partner can't accept Duo invitation

PlanDuoFree/PremiumFrance DeviceNothing (1)Operating SystemAndroid 12 My Question or IssueHello,I am trying to set up a Duo subscription with my wife with whom I live.When she tries to accept the invitation, she enters her address and an error page a...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Duo Free/Premium France   Device Nothing (1) Operating System Android 12   My Question or Issue Hello, I am trying to set up a Duo subscription with my wife with whom I l...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium from partner company not ending

PlanPremiumCountryFrance My Question or IssueHi, i've got a problem with my subscription (via Bouygues Telecom). I ended it on september, and since confirmed with my partner company it is indeed cancelled. But it's now december and my account is stil...

• Plan Premium Country France   My Question or Issue Hi, i've got a problem with my subscription (via Bouygues Telecom). I ended it on september, and since confirmed with my partner company ...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Vodafone entertainment plan

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Partner can't accept Duo subscription invitation

PlanPremium DuoCountryUnited States of AmericaDeviceSamsung Galaxy S9Operating SystemAndroid Oreo Summary of IssueI recently purchased a Spotify Duo Plan as my partner and I moved in together and it only made sense to consolidate or plan. We both cha...

• Plan Premium Duo Country United States of America Device Samsung Galaxy S9 Operating System Android Oreo   Summary of Issue I recently purchased a Spotify Duo Plan as my partner a...
  • Joan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Duo
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes