Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Charged

Got charged 5.99 3 times but did not get premium 

• Got charged 5.99 3 times but did not get premium 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Renewing a Premium Subscription

So Spotify shut off my premium account after my lack of payment for a few months. Upon trying to renew it (with the same card) I keep receiving messages saying that "the page has expired" or "card payment failed". The card has money on it, I don't se...

• So Spotify shut off my premium account after my lack of payment for a few months. Upon trying to renew it (with the same card) I keep receiving messages saying that "the page has expired" or "card pa...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is In my Country but won’t let me update

Hello, I have been in the DR for over a year now and haven’t had a problem, once I had to change my card number, still form a Dominican Republic Card, it says spotify isn’t in the DR which it is. How can I fix this and thank you!

• Regular
  • Hello, I have been in the DR for over a year now and haven’t had a problem, once I had to change my card number, still form a Dominican Republic Card, it says spotify isn’t in the DR which it is. How...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change Credit Card

My credit card is about to expire so I want to change it but when I introduce the details of another credit card it says Spotify is not available in my country (Argentina) although it is, any ideas as to how to fix this?

• My credit card is about to expire so I want to change it but when I introduce the details of another credit card it says Spotify is not available in my country (Argentina) although it is, any ideas a...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit card charge i dont recognize

Spotify is charging in my credit card a premium service i dont have! How can i cancel this?

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify is charging in my credit card a premium service i dont have! How can i cancel this? 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • charge
    Credit Card
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice

For some reason I keep getting charged multiple times each month. Please help!!

• For some reason I keep getting charged multiple times each month.  Please help!!
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice: 30/12 99,00 € and 02/01 9,99 €

Dear Sirs,On 30/12 I paid 99 € (order ) to upgrade from monthly base to year base subscription.Today, I have been charged of 9,99 € () again.I kindly ask you a reimbursement of 9,99 €.I look forward to receivng you reply ASAPThanks in adfvenceLuca Te...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Sirs, On 30/12 I paid 99 € (order <removed sensitive information>) to upgrade from monthly base to year base subscription. Today, I have been charged of 9,99 € (<removed sensitive inf...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Double Charging

My premium account has been double charged since I signed up and I want my **bleep**ing money back. You don’t have customer service phone lines and there appears to be no way to talk to a person or robot working your company other than a really bad m...

• My premium account has been double charged since I signed up and I want my **bleep**ing money back. You don’t have customer service phone lines and there appears to be no way to talk to a person or r...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Redirected To Family Plan

My subscription ended yesterday and I want to renew it but every time I press "Upgrade" it keeps sending me to the Family Plan page but I just want an individual subscription.

• Casual Listener
  • My subscription ended yesterday and I want to renew it but every time I press "Upgrade" it keeps sending me to the Family Plan page but I just want an individual subscription. 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment issues

who do i contact if im haing trouble updating my credit card info in my account. It keeps saying its not able to update, but i also keep getting notifactions that if i dont pay in 2 days it will end my premium plan. Please help

• who do i contact if im haing trouble updating my credit card info in my account. It keeps saying its not able to update, but i also keep getting notifactions that if i dont pay in 2 days it will...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How f....k can I contact spotify?????

The 21st of december I suscribed premium with an offer of 3 months for $900COP and never appeared on my acount which has been updated to premium for only one month (for the first time).Since then a try to contact someone from spotify but it is f...g ...

• The 21st of december I suscribed premium with an offer of 3 months for $900COP and never appeared on my acount which has been updated to premium for only one month (for the first time). Since then a...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • TO SPOTIFY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

not taking updated payment info

I'm currently trying to enter updated payment info and spotify is not accepting my card - The card is valid and I'd rather not cancel my account and re-sign up because we've got a lot of family accounts attached. Any suggestions?

• Casual Listener
  • I'm currently trying to enter updated payment info and spotify is not accepting my card - The card is valid and I'd rather not cancel my account and re-sign up because we've got a lot of family accou...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Redirected To Family Plan

My subscription ended 2 days ago and during that time I've been trying to renew it but I keep getting sent to the Family Plan page and I just want the individual $9.99 subscription.

• Casual Listener
  • My subscription ended 2 days ago and during that time I've been trying to renew it but I keep getting sent to the Family Plan page and I just want the individual $9.99 subscription. 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Billing

I got billed for a monthly subscription and I currently am paid up for the whole year how do I get my $9.99 back?

• I got billed for a monthly subscription and I currently am paid up for the whole year how do I get my $9.99 back?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Notification

I already got premium for a year, yet i kept on getting notifications that i should update my premium subscription. How can i stop getting those pop-ups/notifications?

• I already got premium for a year, yet i kept on getting notifications that i should update my premium subscription. How can i stop getting those pop-ups/notifications?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3 times charged for offer and still no premium

Hello everyone, I have a question. I tried to obtain a Premium offer of Spotify here in Mexico for 9 pesos (3 months premium). I noticed that I still hadn't obtained Premium but got charged 3 times from my account. I attached some screenshots. Maybe ...

• Hello everyone,   I have a question. I tried to obtain a Premium offer of Spotify here in Mexico for 9 pesos (3 months premium). I noticed that I still hadn't obtained Premium but got charged ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice per month

Hello I find myself in a situation since a few months where i being charge twice for a premium account. Once through Spotify premium and once by vodafone and although i want to stay premium - vodafone have said i need to cancel the account with you??...

• Hello    I find myself in a situation since a few months where i being charge twice for a premium account. Once through Spotify premium and once by vodafone and although i want to stay pr...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mum charged for no reason

Hi there, my mum is being charged for no reason, (my account is free not me causing the payments) and it has been happening for a year, is there any way we could find out the account that the premium is on that she is paying for?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, my mum is being charged for no reason, (my account is free not me causing the payments) and it has been happening for a year, is there any way we could find out the account that the premium...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cambio de plan premium a plan familiar.

PlanPremiumCountry ArgentinaDeviceXperia z1Operating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue Tenía plan Premium y me anoté en plan familiar, pero nunca se me dio de baja el individual por lo que me cobraban ambos. Hoy le dí de baja el individual pero se m...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Argentina Device Xperia z1 Operating System Android    My Question or Issue  Tenía plan Premium y me anoté en plan familiar,  pero nunca se me...
  • RockBlooded
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes