Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Redirected To Family Plan

My subscription ended 2 days ago and during that time I've been trying to renew it but I keep getting sent to the Family Plan page and I just want the individual $9.99 subscription.

• Casual Listener
  • My subscription ended 2 days ago and during that time I've been trying to renew it but I keep getting sent to the Family Plan page and I just want the individual $9.99 subscription. 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Billing

I got billed for a monthly subscription and I currently am paid up for the whole year how do I get my $9.99 back?

• I got billed for a monthly subscription and I currently am paid up for the whole year how do I get my $9.99 back?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Notification

I already got premium for a year, yet i kept on getting notifications that i should update my premium subscription. How can i stop getting those pop-ups/notifications?

• I already got premium for a year, yet i kept on getting notifications that i should update my premium subscription. How can i stop getting those pop-ups/notifications?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3 times charged for offer and still no premium

Hello everyone, I have a question. I tried to obtain a Premium offer of Spotify here in Mexico for 9 pesos (3 months premium). I noticed that I still hadn't obtained Premium but got charged 3 times from my account. I attached some screenshots. Maybe ...

• Hello everyone,   I have a question. I tried to obtain a Premium offer of Spotify here in Mexico for 9 pesos (3 months premium). I noticed that I still hadn't obtained Premium but got charged ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice per month

Hello I find myself in a situation since a few months where i being charge twice for a premium account. Once through Spotify premium and once by vodafone and although i want to stay premium - vodafone have said i need to cancel the account with you??...

• Hello    I find myself in a situation since a few months where i being charge twice for a premium account. Once through Spotify premium and once by vodafone and although i want to stay pr...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mum charged for no reason

Hi there, my mum is being charged for no reason, (my account is free not me causing the payments) and it has been happening for a year, is there any way we could find out the account that the premium is on that she is paying for?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, my mum is being charged for no reason, (my account is free not me causing the payments) and it has been happening for a year, is there any way we could find out the account that the premium...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cambio de plan premium a plan familiar.

PlanPremiumCountry ArgentinaDeviceXperia z1Operating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue Tenía plan Premium y me anoté en plan familiar, pero nunca se me dio de baja el individual por lo que me cobraban ambos. Hoy le dí de baja el individual pero se m...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Argentina Device Xperia z1 Operating System Android    My Question or Issue  Tenía plan Premium y me anoté en plan familiar,  pero nunca se me...
  • RockBlooded
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Been charged $16.95 for past 2 months

PlanPremiumCountry United StatesDeviceSamsung Galaxy 7Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or Issue For the past few months, (June and July) I have been charged $16.95 a month for my premium subscription. Every time before this however, I've only...

• Plan Premium Country  United States Device Samsung Galaxy 7 Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue  For the past few months, (June and July) I have been charged...
  • RockBlooded
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! missed my payment

im always being charged every 10th of the month, but for this month, i missed my payment because i have insufficient funds. im planning to add funds to my account on the 11th of next month. will i be charged twice? one for the month i missed and for ...

• Casual Listener
  • im always being charged every 10th of the month, but for this month, i missed my payment because i have insufficient funds. im planning to add funds to my account on the 11th of next month. will i be...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription after gift card

PlanFree/PremiumCountry BelgiumDeviceOneplus 5Operating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue I'm wondering,If i cash in a gift card for, let's say 3 months after only ever using the free version of spotify, after those 3 months, will I just go back to ...

•   Plan Free/Premium Country  Belgium Device Oneplus 5 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue  I'm wondering, If i cash in a gift card for, let's say 3 months ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No premium but already paid

Hi thereSpotify took 99cents for 3months premium for my account.But still showing free member. No premium member.pls sort this out. My account is

• Hi there Spotify took 99cents for 3months premium for my account. But still showing free member. No premium member. pls sort this out.    My account is <removed sensitive informati...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I bought Premium a few days ago and it’s not showing up on my account.

I bought Premium online with the email: and the username “” but every time i log in. It says to use Facebook and that doesn’t allow my premium. Can you fix this or ??

• Visitor
  • I bought Premium online with the email: <removed sensitive information> and the username “<removed sensitive information>” but every time i log in. It says to use Facebook and that doesn’...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Annual subscription not showing up on my account

One week ago, I paid Spotify $99 for a 12-month premium subscription, saving two months by paying for the year rather than month-by-month. The payment shows up on my credit card but not on my Spotify account. Account to my Spotify account, I will soo...

• One week ago, I paid Spotify $99 for a 12-month premium subscription, saving two months by paying for the year rather than month-by-month. The payment shows up on my credit card but not on my Spotify...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Country

Hi. I have Spotify Premium Family. In order to register my kids I need to have them living under my roof. I moved recently from Spain to Germany. Now I am trying to change in my profile my country to Germany. It does not let me do that. It asks me to...

• Hi. I have Spotify Premium Family. In order to register my kids I need to have them living under my roof. I moved recently from Spain to Germany. Now I am trying to change in my profile my country to...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment Failed

I was subscribed to Spotify Premium for 6 or so months through a gift card, the card ran out and my account reverted back to the free version around 2 weeks ago. Last week I got a new gift card with $100 on it and tried to re-subscribe to premium, bu...

• I was subscribed to Spotify Premium for 6 or so months through a gift card, the card ran out and my account reverted back to the free version around 2 weeks ago. Last week I got a new gift card with ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscribed to premium through iTunes but it's not working in the app

I subscribed to premium through iTunes, but it's not working in the actual app, I logged out and in many times, I also deleted it but it still isn't working, I feel like i just wasted my money for nothing because it won't let me actually get premium,...

• Regular
  • I subscribed to premium through iTunes, but it's not working in the actual app, I logged out and in many times, I also deleted it but it still isn't working, I feel like i just wasted my money for no...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I need help with signing up for premium

My husband and I have been trying to set up his Spotify premium and everytime we try with our provider it says that his account is associated with a different phone number and isn’t allowing us to set it up. As well our provider has no idea what’s go...

• My husband and I have been trying to set up his Spotify premium and everytime we try with our provider it says that his account is associated with a different phone number and isn’t allowing us to se...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing credit card

Hi, Spotify asks me to change my credit card, as my old one is no longer valid. I have tried everything now, but still it is not accepted. I am NOT going to cancell my subscription and start all over again. I have a family account and I have tried pr...

• Hi,   Spotify asks me to change my credit card, as my old one is no longer valid. I have tried everything now, but still it is not accepted. I am NOT going to cancell my subscription and start...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Zealand Account: Not Recognizing my Credit Card

Hi All, I am trying to setup my Spotify account in New Zealand. However when I try to pay using my NZ credit card, I get a promp stating that Spotify doesn't recognise my payments from this country... Which I find a bit strange. Would appreciate any ...

• Hi All,   I am trying to setup my Spotify account in New Zealand. However when I try to pay using my NZ credit card, I get a promp stating that Spotify doesn't recognise my payments from this ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes