Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• MafeG
  • 16 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium trial doesn't start

PlanPremium (trial)CountryNetherlandsDevicePC/Nokia 8.1Operating SystemWindows 10/ Android I attempted to start a free trial for Spotify premium 3 days ago. I verfied my IDEAL bank account, and received a confirmation of "payment" for 0 euros on both...

• Casual Listener
  • pzimring
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution 3-months subscription for $0.99

Hi there!Well, I suscribed for the 0.99$ offer, but like an hour ago my account switched to free. Yes, I still got the receipt. What can I do?Thank you!

• Hi there! Well, I suscribed for the 0.99$ offer, but like an hour ago my account switched to free. Yes, I still got the receipt. What can I do? Thank you!
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for Premium but can`t play it

hi guys! After a payment failed from my Apple acount, it automaticlty tried again a couple of days later and the payment went through. So, I paid for Premium on the 27th of December 2017, but it won`t play Premium on my devices. How can I fix this? T...

• hi guys!   After a payment failed from my Apple acount, it automaticlty tried again a couple of days later and the payment went through. So, I paid for Premium on the 27th of December 2017, bu...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change credit card info

Hi I tried to change my credit card info for my premium since I moved from Norway to Sweden but when I try to change the credit card info it says that Spotify premium isn't in the country from which my card is... The card is from Sweden btw and I kno...

• Hi I tried to change my credit card info for my premium since I moved from Norway to Sweden but when I try to change the credit card info it says that Spotify premium isn't in the country from which ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Desvincular mi tarjeta de credito

buen dia quisiera saber si pueden ayudarme, me he desvinculado de premiun pero me sigue apareciendo mi tarjeta vinculada, como puedo hacer para que no aparezca mas

• buen dia quisiera saber si pueden ayudarme, me he desvinculado de premiun pero me sigue apareciendo mi tarjeta vinculada, como puedo hacer para que no aparezca mas    
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

unconfirmed payment

Fiz a compra dia 2 de dezembro do pacote anual no cartao, por ser no cartao deveria ter confirmado na hora, hoje realizie o pagamento da fatura e estou sem.

• Fiz a compra dia 2 de dezembro do pacote anual no cartao, por ser no cartao deveria ter confirmado na hora, hoje realizie o pagamento da fatura e estou sem.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My account has suddenly gone premium

Hi My account has reverted to premium and I have not been using spotify for ages as a few months ago I tried to sign up for the student one and it didn't work. Today out of the blue I was charged for it. I would like a refund and am baffled that cont...

• Hi  My account has reverted to premium and I have not been using spotify for ages as a few months ago I tried to sign up for the student one and it didn't work. Today out of the blue I was char...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

9.99 canadian is now 9.99 pounds!?

received a bill from paypal this morning telling me i am NOW being charged 9.99 POUNDS instead of 9.99 CAD.that is a whopping price increase, considering the deal i agreed to was 9.99 CAD monthly. it would be very helpful for spotify to have an actua...

• Regular
  • received a bill from paypal this morning telling me i am NOW being charged 9.99 POUNDS instead of 9.99 CAD. that is a whopping price increase, considering the deal i agreed to was 9.99 CAD monthly. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Monthly payment method changed automatically

Hello, I use Spotify on my company android mobile phone and I have done for well over a year now. The £9.99 I pay for the service always used to come straight out of my current account (and it may still be doing). However, a person from the IT depart...

• Hello,   I use Spotify on my company android mobile phone and I have done for well over a year now.   The £9.99 I pay for the service always used to come straight out of my current acco...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium upgrade not working

HelloI upgraded my account through a promotion 1 euro for 3 months, about two weeks ago, the payment is done and I have closed and started my session again, but my Spotify keeps being free version. Any idea?

• Hello I upgraded my account through a promotion 1 euro for 3 months, about two weeks ago, the payment is done and I have closed and started my session again, but my Spotify keeps being free version....
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I get in contact for a refund - wrong subscription

Hi, I contacted Spotify months ago asking to update my subscription as I am a student and was paying the full price. They told me my account was updated but I have just checked my bank transactions and I have been charged the full amount for 3 months...

• Hi, I contacted Spotify months ago asking to update my subscription as I am a student and was paying the full price. They told me my account was updated but I have just checked my bank transactions a...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paying with PayPal

Hi Is anyone paying for Spotify via PayPal? I would like to ask someone a private question about it. If you can help, I'll happily pay for your help. Please DM me.Donal

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   Is anyone paying for Spotify via PayPal?    I would like to ask someone a private question about it.  If you can help, I'll happily pay for your help.   Please DM ...
  • donalb
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Access abroad

I can't use app cause I'm abroad since more than 14days. So i payed for premium and it still not works. From app tell me than I have to go to the site to tell them where I am, but it's impossible to change country. I already waste one month of three ...

• Not applicable
  • I can't use app cause I'm abroad since more than 14days. So i payed for premium and it still not works. From app tell me than I have to go to the site to tell them where I am, but it's impossible to ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

Hello, I have paid my premium per month until now. I accepted offer for 12 months at the end of last year but have been charged for both januari and 12 months. How does that work?best regards / Clas Asp

• Regular
  • Hello, I have paid my premium per month until now. I accepted offer for 12 months at the end of last year but have been charged for both januari and 12 months. How does that work? best regards / Cla...
  • Clasasp
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

US Service member in Italy, I can't renew my account because my cards are US

Hi I am trying to renew my premium but the account won't allow me to use my credit cards because they are from the US. I'm stationed in Italy so Spotify won't allow me to change my location back to the US for my cards to work. If anyone could assist ...

• Hi I am trying to renew my premium but the account won't allow me to use my credit cards because they are from the US. I'm stationed in Italy so Spotify won't allow me to change my location back to t...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

charged twice for nothing

hi! I recently tried to get the Spotify student discount but was not eligible because I am still in high school, so I decided just to stick with the free subscription for now. however, I was still charged $5 and I was charged twice for some reason. p...

• Regular
  • hi! I recently tried to get the Spotify student discount but was not eligible because I am still in high school, so I decided just to stick with the free subscription for now. however, I was still ch...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ayuda Urgente

Hola, pague el spotify estudiantil pero al ser de un grado inferior a universidad no califique a obtener esta suscripcion pero se me realizo el cobro, ayuda, necesito ese dinero. La pagina decia que no realizarian ningun cargo

• Hola, pague el spotify estudiantil pero al ser de un grado inferior a universidad no califique a obtener esta suscripcion pero se me realizo el cobro, ayuda, necesito ese dinero. La pagina decia que ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

trying to purchase 12 months gift card and will not take ANY credit card

I'm trying to purchase a 12 month sub for a gift and it will not take my visa or discover. I've called both of my cards to see if my cards are working and all is good. They also tell me that no attempt has been made by spotify to charge my cards. Are...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to purchase a 12 month sub for a gift and it will not take my visa or discover.  I've called both of my cards to see if my cards are working and all is good.  They also tell me t...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cambie el celular

Cambie el celular, tengo premium pero cuando entro a mi cuenta no me deja descargar musica y me ofrece cambiarme a premium ¡Pero ya lo estoy pagando! Ayuda

• Cambie el celular, tengo premium pero cuando entro a mi cuenta no me deja descargar musica y me ofrece cambiarme a premium ¡Pero ya lo estoy pagando! Ayuda
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

How can you cancel an account that you cant login to?

Hello All, I have a Spotify account linked to an email address that I no longer have access to and cannot login to Spotify to cancel my premium account because I can't actually call and speak to somebody about the account I cannot log into to cancel ...

• Hello All,    I have a Spotify account linked to an email address that I no longer have access to and cannot login to Spotify to cancel my premium account because I can't actually call an...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Special offer

I bought the .99 cent special offer in December and it said it lasts 3 months and I just got an email saying my subscription was paused due to payment failure

• I bought the .99 cent special offer in December and it said it lasts 3 months and I just got an email saying my subscription was paused due to payment failure
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes