Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Trying to add my little brother

PlanFree My Question or Issue I’m trying to add my little brother to my account and it won’t let me

• Plan Free   My Question or Issue  I’m trying to add my little brother to my account and it won’t let me
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas com plano familiar

Adiquiri o plano familiar, recebi o email de confirmação de pagamento, mas minha conta continua como free, o que devo fazer?

• Adiquiri o plano familiar, recebi o email de confirmação de pagamento, mas minha conta continua como free, o que devo fazer?
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

subscription

i subscribe and pay it using my mobile phone and suddenly i cant use my premium account for a month.

• i subscribe and pay it using my mobile phone and suddenly i cant use my premium account for a month.
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: I do not want the Premium

I am trying to cancel my premium spotify subscription but spotify doesnt let me do it as it does not take me to another page after i press cancel. it just staya on the same page. Can you pls arrange it for me as I have been trying to do this for mont...

•  I am trying to cancel my premium spotify subscription but spotify doesnt let me do it as it does not take me to another page after i press cancel. it just staya on the same page. Can you pls ar...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment problems

I had spotify premium on my bank account, and It worked fine for a while, then I got a message it doesn't work anymore, I tried to update payment info and it does not let me, keeps saying there is a issue with the bank. I checked my bank account and ...

• I had spotify premium on my bank account,  and It worked fine for a while,  then I got a message it doesn't work anymore,  I tried to update payment info and it does not let me, keeps ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Leaving spotify

Can someone help me get my money back i shouldn't have gotten charged for premium i should still be on a free thirty day trial, and I want to cancel the premium if the system says I am in there with premium. Someone please help me get my money back. ...

• Visitor
  • Can someone help me get my money back i shouldn't have gotten charged for premium i should still be on a free thirty day trial, and I want to cancel the premium if the system says I am in there with ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error message

I can not redeem the code.

• I can not redeem the code.
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • error message
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Buying premium issue

I can't purchase premium my credit card is fine 

• I can't purchase premium my credit card is fine  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

status free

payment was taken but my status is showing free. i wish to stop using spotify but there is no where on my account for me to cancel as its showing free status. i dont feel confortable any more with spotiy and i want to cancel. i dont want to be told a...

• payment was taken but my status is showing free.    i wish to stop using spotify but there is no where on my account for me to cancel as its showing free status.   i dont feel conf...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't pay premium

Spotify payment was every 9th of month; but this month I got this and after that it ask me to update my card information; I tried with 3 different card all valids; active and with money in; but spotify said that can't charge the money.. help me pleas...

• Regular
  • Spotify payment was every 9th of month; but this month I got this  and after that it ask me to update my card information; I tried with 3 different card all valids; active and with money in; bu...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • can't
    Pay
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice per month

I have been getting charged twice a month for the same Spotify account. Once thru the Apple store and once thru PayPal.Apple store 12.99 and PayPal 9.99? This has been going on for months now and how do I get it to stop without cancelling my service?...

• Visitor
  • I have been getting charged twice a month for the same Spotify account. Once thru the Apple store and once thru PayPal.Apple store 12.99 and PayPal 9.99? This has been going on for months now and how...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can change my credit card number

When i try to change my credit card it just wont goto the menu to let me change it. Please help

• When i try to change my credit card it just wont goto the menu to let me change it.  Please help
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

30 day free trial

I signed up for a 30 day free trial for spotify on my computer, when I logged in to the spotify account on my phone I got a notification saying "enjoy your 7 day free trial" will I get charged in 7 days or 30 days?

• I signed up for a 30 day free trial for spotify on my computer, when I logged in to the spotify account on my phone I got a notification saying "enjoy your 7 day free trial" will I get charged in 7 d...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Failed payment

My premium account failed the payment and I am trying to register another account and tried with 4 credit cards and they don't work.

• My premium account failed the payment and I am trying to register another account and tried with 4 credit cards and they don't work. 
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pagamento

Foi debitado duas vezes no meu cartão o valor de 10 reais. E mesmo assim não foi ativado o Premium. Queria saber se irá estornar pois o preço correto é 16,90 e não 10 reais. Liguei no meu cartão e eles disseram que realmente foi debitado. Aut 360349A...

• Casual Listener
  •    Foi debitado duas vezes no meu cartão o valor de 10 reais. E mesmo assim não foi ativado o Premium. Queria saber se irá estornar pois o preço correto é 16,90 e não 10 reais.  Ligu...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Got charged but not premium

Hello i got charged for premium today but have no premium and when I try to get premium it's only letting me get family premium.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello i got charged for premium today but have no premium and when I try to get premium it's only letting me get family premium.
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do playlists work on freemium?

I have recently cancelled my subscription and was just wondering... the playlists that I follow, will any new songs that the creator adds sync and show up automatically?

• Casual Listener
  • I have recently cancelled my subscription and was just wondering... the playlists that I follow, will any new songs that the creator adds sync and show up automatically?  
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • follow
    Free
    freemium
    syncing
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Double Charged

I pay for my a coount and family, its ony the family i want tonpay. Can you stop my privat accont, i pay now 99kr plus 149kr

• I pay for my a coount and family, its ony the family i want tonpay. Can you stop my privat accont, i pay now 99kr plus 149kr
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift subscription

I have a premium account and I would like to buy one for my wife. I'm in Ireland and she is in the UAE. Can I buy her an account on my irish credit card and let her enjoy the service? Can I buy a spotify gift card and do the same? I love the service ...

• Visitor
  • I have a premium account and I would like to buy one for my wife. I'm in Ireland and she is in the UAE.    Can I buy her an account on my irish credit card and let her enjoy the service?&...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

payment

I don't have Spotify premium but Spotify is charging me for it why What is spotifys customer service number??

• I don't have Spotify premium but Spotify is charging me for it why  What is spotifys customer service number??
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes