Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Cant redeem code

Got a Huawei p9 android phone, spotifycard bougjt at reseller EDIT by @imattolo: Attachment removed due to security reasons.

• Got a Huawei p9 android phone, spotifycard bougjt at reseller   EDIT by @imattolo: Attachment removed due to security reasons.
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pagamento

Fiz o upgrad no dia 13/01 mas a minha conta continua free. Quanto tempo demora para atualizar?

• Fiz o upgrad no dia 13/01 mas a minha conta continua free. Quanto tempo demora para atualizar?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

issue with premium payment for student discount

Hello!I got my first spotify premium a month ago and enjoyed the first premium month trial! 13th was my renewal date, and I had already registered on UNIDays on the spotify website however it seems like I have been charged with the regular fee this m...

• Hello! I got my first spotify premium a month ago and enjoyed the first premium month trial!  13th was my renewal date, and I had already registered on UNIDays on the spotify website however i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Have a family plan, but my daughter's and iphone are tied together

For some reason, our devices are tied together. If I play something on mine, it stops what she is listening to on hers and plays my music. The same things happens the other way around. This just started after she upgraded to a new iphone. She is sign...

• Casual Listener
  • For some reason, our devices are tied together. If I play something on mine, it stops what she is listening to on hers and plays my music. The same things happens the other way around. This just star...
  • John_Mathis
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

being charged for nothing...

for the last 3 months I've been charged for premium so how can Spotify keep charging me $10 a month?

• Visitor
  • for the last 3 months I've been charged for premium so how can Spotify keep charging me $10 a month?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution *Urgent* Spotify Premium Mistake

I got spotify premium thinking I would get a 1 month free trial, and be charged $9.99 (plus tax) a month after it. I just looked on my banking account and it turns out I paid for the year in full for $127.97. I want to cancel this because I'm suppose...

• I got spotify premium thinking I would get a 1 month free trial, and be charged $9.99 (plus tax) a month after it. I just looked on my banking account and it turns out I paid for the year in full for...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium subscription

I've been trying to go premium on phone but everytime I'm trying to get a reference code for payment that will send on email, it gets stuck. I also not receiving any emails for payment.

• Visitor
  • I've been trying to go premium on phone but everytime I'm trying to get a reference code for payment that will send on email, it gets stuck. I also not receiving any emails for payment.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paiment prenium and family

My problem, i get charged 9,99 at the start of my spotify. I upgrade to family at 14.99 but i get charged 9,99 and i will be charged at the end of the mounth 14.99 and 9.99 for around 25. Can i have a credit for the 9.99 or i will be charged at every...

• My problem, i get charged 9,99 at the start of my spotify. I upgrade to family at 14.99 but i get charged 9,99 and i will be charged at the end of the mounth 14.99 and 9.99 for around 25.   Ca...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Cards

I usally pay spotify premium with my card, but this December i got a 300 credit Spotify Card. I redeem the code of the card, got accepted by the system but my premium account is on hold because i didnt pay? Can someone help me with this?

• I usally pay spotify premium with my card, but this December i got a 300 credit Spotify Card. I redeem the code of the card, got accepted by the system but my premium account is on hold because i did...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution change address from united states to canada

work in usa but live in canada....how do i put family members on spotify if account registered in the usa

• work in usa but live in canada....how do i put family members on spotify if account registered in the usa
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot add family member to my family account.

Upgraded to premium family account but cannot get my wife's account added. Firstly struggled to get her account signed up and signed up in US by accident... Now cannot change her country to my country Malta. Please fix.

• Casual Listener
  • Upgraded to premium family account but cannot get my wife's account added. Firstly struggled to get her account signed up and signed up in US by accident... Now cannot change her country to my countr...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing from Pre-Paid Yearly Premium subscription to student

Hi there, In December 2017, I purchased a 1 year membership without knowing there was a student option. I was wondering if it is possible to change from Premium to Student and get reimbursed for the remainder that I have paid. Thank you.

• Hi there,    In December 2017, I purchased a 1 year membership without knowing there was a student option. I was wondering if it is possible to change from Premium to Student and get reim...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How Student plan works

Hi there community,Why can’t I see the purchase in my subscriptions on my Apple ID. I purchased the student plan today and it hasn’t shown up that I purchased the plan for 4.99 + tax. I got the email just not a way of I wanted to cancel it. I purchas...

• Hi there community, Why can’t I see the purchase in my subscriptions on my Apple ID. I purchased the student plan today and it hasn’t shown up that I purchased the plan for 4.99 + tax. I got the ema...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cancelling a Premium Subscription?

Hi guys, sorry if this question has been asked before but I haven't seen an answer that specfically explains it to me. When you cancel a premium subscription, does that automatically take effect the same day? Or would that go in effect the next billi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys, sorry if this question has been asked before but I haven't seen an answer that specfically explains it to me.   When you cancel a premium subscription, does that automatically take ef...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Help! Vodafone subscription came out of account

Hi, I need help! It’s really frustrating. My Spotify account has gone to “free” mode as it says I haven’t paid. I got a confirmation text from Vodafone saying the 5€ has been deducted from account which it has but no Spotify premium I tried contactin...

• Hi, I need help! It’s really frustrating. My Spotify account has gone to “free” mode as it says I haven’t paid. I got a confirmation text from Vodafone saying the 5€ has been deducted from account wh...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

View new terms and conditions

Hello. Upon signing in, I saw there was a new notification about terms a conditions. I hit "not now" but I can't bring up the message again to view it. Is there any way I can access the updated text and accept? Thanks!

• Hello.   Upon signing in, I saw there was a new notification about terms a conditions. I hit "not now" but I can't bring up the message again to view it.   Is there any way I can access...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema com assinatura familiar

Mudei minha assinatura para Premium Family, mas apenas meu aparelho pode ouvir musicas, os outros membros nao conseguem ouvir nenhuma musica

• Mudei minha assinatura para Premium Family, mas apenas meu aparelho pode ouvir musicas, os outros membros nao conseguem ouvir nenhuma musica
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Deactivated premium, got another month to pay

I deactivated my subscription the day before the payment (payment was on 13/1, I deactivated premium on 12/1), and I seemingly did it. Now it says I have to pay another month, on 13/2, even though I deactivated it two days before.

• I deactivated my subscription the day before the payment (payment was on 13/1, I deactivated premium on 12/1), and I seemingly did it. Now it says I have to pay another month, on 13/2, even though I ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes