Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Pague Spotify para estudiante y me cobraron lo doble

El dia de hoy mande mis datos para tener el paquete de estudiante pero no tengo premium y me cobraron el doble. Que hago para tener Premium y que me regresen el dinero que me cobraron de mas?

• El dia de hoy mande mis datos para tener el paquete de estudiante pero no tengo premium y me cobraron el doble.   Que hago para tener Premium y que me regresen el dinero que me cobraron de mas?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Montenegro Premium Subscription

Hello everyone! I firstly had my Premium subscription in UK. However I am now in Montenegro, and I find difficulties to update my Premium by paying with a Montenegrin card, and the same problem is found when I want to change the country in the accoun...

• Hello everyone! I firstly had my Premium subscription in UK. However I am now in Montenegro, and I find difficulties to update my Premium by paying with a Montenegrin card, and the same problem is fo...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Yearly Rate

I am currently a Premium member, how do I get the yearly rate?

• I am currently a Premium member, how do I get the yearly rate?
  • kelean
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Charged 9.99 even though I have the yearly offer

Hi, I had a premium account, and last week I bought a 12 months subscription for 99€. But when I check my account it still says that my subscription will end 26/12 and that I will be billed for 9,99€ for renewal. Just to be sure to not pay twice, wil...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I had a premium account, and last week I bought a 12 months subscription for 99€. But when I check my account it still says that my subscription will end 26/12 and that I will ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify charge keeps appearing on my credit card and I didn't subscribe.

Each month I am getting charged $9.99 for a subscription that I didn't sign up for. My account is a free account. I've asked my kids and they don't have paid accounts being charged to my credit card. I don't know of any other account to log into, so ...

• Each month I am getting charged $9.99 for a subscription that I didn't sign up for.  My account is a free account.  I've asked my kids and they don't have paid accounts being charged to my ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium but don’t remember account info

So basically I apparently bought premium, which may have continued when I reached the end of my trial. I have been charged each month for having premium, trouble is, I don’t remember the credentials for whichever account it was. So I can’t cancel it....

• So basically I apparently bought premium, which may have continued when I reached the end of my trial. I have been charged each month for having premium, trouble is, I don’t remember the credentials ...
  • gcarpenter0121
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Not getting spotify premium

Signed up for 3 months of Premium end of November but my subscription say Spotify Free

• Visitor
  • Signed up for 3 months of Premium end of November but my subscription say Spotify Free
  • Pol1981
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for premium, got Spotify free.

Hi,I accepted a "try Spotify-premium for 3 months for 0,99€ a month for three months" some time last year -clicked an Spotify add, propably on Facebook- and after that continued paying 9,99€/month for premium via my Visa. Now I wanted to end the cont...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I accepted a "try Spotify-premium for 3 months for 0,99€ a month for three months" some time last year -clicked an Spotify add, propably on Facebook- and after that continued paying 9,99€/month ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify wont let me upgrade to premium

Hello, ive recently had a free account and done the free trial. ive decided i want to upgrade to premium spotify finally and when i go to pay with paypal, it loads and then takes me back to the same page again where you select if you want to use payp...

• Visitor
  • Hello, ive recently had a free account and done the free trial. ive decided i want to upgrade to premium spotify finally and when i go to pay with paypal, it loads and then takes me back to the same ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

Hello, I have paid my premium per month until now. I accepted offer for 12 months at the end of last year but have been charged for both januari and 12 months. How does that work?best regards / Clas Asp

• Regular
  • Hello, I have paid my premium per month until now. I accepted offer for 12 months at the end of last year but have been charged for both januari and 12 months. How does that work? best regards / Cla...
  • Clasasp
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

STEALING MY MONEY

One month ago, the add for $0.99 for 3 months of premium spotify popped up, and I purchased it. Recently I checked my banking info, and it stated that I had been charged $9.99 INSTEAD OF THE PROMISED $0.99!!!!!! This is a form of stealing, and I am v...

• One month ago, the add for $0.99 for 3 months of premium spotify popped up, and I purchased it. Recently I checked my banking info, and it stated that I had been charged $9.99 INSTEAD OF THE PROMISED...
  • TheBrickSlayer
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Competition code not available in country

Im from australia and entered a competition saying that ive won a 3 month spotify subscription, however when i enter the code it says not available in my country is there anyway i am able to redeem this code as its for 3 months of premium.

• Casual Listener
  • Im from australia and entered a competition saying that ive won a 3 month spotify subscription, however when i enter the code it says not available in my country is there anyway i am able to redeem t...
  • Haidenl
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment screen not loading

I've had spotify for a good few months now and recently went travelling so could not renew my subscription. As a result, I lost premium from my account on my phone. For the past 3-4 days, I've been trying to get premium back but the payment screen do...

• I've had spotify for a good few months now and recently went travelling so could not renew my subscription. As a result, I lost premium from my account on my phone. For the past 3-4 days, I've been t...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't access my spotify premium account from a new device

Help! I can't access my Premium Spotify account from a new device. I've lost my username and password and Spotify reminds me only about the free account that I had before subscribing

• Visitor
  • Help! I can't access my Premium Spotify account from a new device. I've lost my username and password and Spotify reminds me only about the free account that I had before subscribing  
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discount for Online Students

I study in the Open University which is in the UK and online and live in Switzerland, my university qualifies for the student discount but I can´t redeem it because of my location! I am appaled that such a big company can not provide solutions to wha...

• I study in the Open University which is in the UK and online and live in Switzerland, my university qualifies for the student discount but I can´t redeem it because of my location! I am appaled that ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel subscription

I was emailed about a free 30 day premium trail so I went ahead and was then asked about my bank details I put in a student offer and then before I had even got the chance to put anything in my account was charged? I’ve looked all over the app and we...

• I was emailed about a free 30 day premium trail so I went ahead and was then asked about my bank details I put in a student offer and then before I had even got the chance to put anything in my accou...
  • rossi1911
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Stolen phone

My phone was stolen, so when i now log in from another device there is no premium account. What can i do?

• My phone was stolen, so when i now log in from another device there is no premium account.  What can i do?
  • rossi1911
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

switch from company subscription to family

My premium subscription is associated with my service provider (FIDO- Canada). I want to know how I can switch from that plan and join my family members in their subscription plan. I know how to cancel my spotify plan with Fido but I want to know whe...

• My premium subscription is associated with my service provider (FIDO- Canada). I want to know how I can switch from that plan and join my family members in their subscription plan. I know how to canc...
  • feelikeastrangr
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home overtakes Spotify on my phone

I signed up for a Spotify Premium subscription on my phone, then linked to that account in the Google Home Mini. Now, when my family plays music on the Google Home, it cuts off any music I'm playing on my phone. It also switches my phone app to whate...

• I signed up for a Spotify Premium subscription on my phone, then linked to that account in the Google Home Mini.   Now, when my family plays music on the Google Home, it cuts off any musi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My Google home doesn't recognize that I'm a premium Spotify member

I purchased Spotify Premium, but when I ask my Google home to play a song that I downloaded from Spotify, it tells me I need to get Spotify Premium. Can anyone help?

• I purchased Spotify Premium, but when I ask my Google home to play a song that I downloaded from Spotify, it tells me I need to get Spotify Premium. Can anyone help?
  • oldguyGabe
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes