Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Songs won't download and play

Hello there, I've got quite a problem.I Don'T have any songs downloaded anymore, and can't download a single one of them.I try to download them, and it seems like they get downloaded if I look at my data and storage, yet they won't play once I closed...

• Hello there, I've got quite a problem. I Don'T have any songs downloaded anymore, and can't download a single one of them. I try to download them, and it seems like they get downloaded if I look at...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

€ 0,99 then charged € 9.99

I've just rejoined offer said € 0,99 for 3 months then charged € 9.99

• Regular
  • I've just rejoined offer said € 0,99 for 3 months then charged € 9.99
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify

Hi. if I do not listen to Spotify for a few hours then I have to start over. How do I do and continue where I stopped?

• Hi. if I do not listen to Spotify for a few hours then I have to start over. How do I do and continue where I stopped?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

From premium (monthly) to 99 per year

Hello everyone, I would have liked to adhere to the 99 per year offer, but the monthly payment of my premium account caught me too late.The next payment will arrive on Jan 27th, so January is done, so to speak. How can I reject this last payment on s...

• Hello everyone,  I would have liked to adhere to the 99 per year offer, but the monthly payment of my premium account caught me too late. The next payment will arrive on Jan 27th, so January i...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Offerta 99 cent con 18app/18app premium offer

Si puo’ usufruire dell’offerta di 99 centesimi per 3 mesi con il bonus cultura? Perche’ non so se sia possibile convertire un buono da 1 euro su spotify. Grazie mille

• Si puo’ usufruire dell’offerta di 99 centesimi per 3 mesi con il bonus cultura? Perche’ non so se sia possibile convertire un buono da 1 euro su spotify. Grazie mille 🙂
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 18 app
    abbonamento
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Giftcards + Premium Deal

Hello,So I just got Spotify Premium for the "3 months for $0.99" offer, and I also have two $30 giftcards. My questions is, if I activate my giftcards now, will it override the discount, or simply give me an additional 6 months of free premium along ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, So I just got Spotify Premium for the "3 months for $0.99" offer, and I also have two $30 giftcards. My questions is, if I activate my giftcards now, will it override the discount, or simply ...
  • Angie1991
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Have premium out of skips

I just got premium and i have all the other features of choosing songs and things like that, but it says I ran out of skips and need to get premium..

• I just got premium and i have all the other features of choosing songs and things like that, but it says I ran out of skips and need to get premium..
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

All I want is to contact spotify

But no. Apparently that's too much so ask. They've crowd sourced their customer service to here and twitter. Seriously guys? I pay you every month and I can't even get an email for some supprt? What is this? Your website sends me in loops for 20+ min...

• Regular
  • But no. Apparently that's too much so ask. They've crowd sourced their customer service to here and twitter. Seriously guys? I pay you every month and I can't even get an email for some supprt? What ...
  • SnowDrifter
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

3months or 90 days?

I want to use the 3 month trial for 0.99 cents, but im wondering if it 90 days or 3 months. Its the 27th of december now, so if i start the trial today, will it count december as a whole month or will the triall run until 27th of march?

• I want to use the 3 month trial for 0.99 cents, but im wondering if it 90 days or 3 months. Its the 27th of december now, so if i start the trial today, will it count december as a whole month or wil...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 90days
    counting
    Trail
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Hulu discount

Hello,I am currently active duty military stationed in Alaska, as well as a student attending Wayland Baptist University. I am not being recognized to sign up for the music/hulu student deal because I am not a "degree seeking student". I can't do tha...

• Hello, I am currently active duty military stationed in Alaska, as well as a student attending Wayland Baptist University. I am not being recognized to sign up for the music/hulu student deal becaus...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I tried to pay for premium for three months. Says a similar offer has already been made.

"Looks like you've already taken a similar offerIt looks like you've already taken a free trial or discount offer. Our regular Spotify Premium plan is just a click a way. Click continue to read more." After I click Continue, it simply redirects me to...

• "Looks like you've already taken a similar offer It looks like you've already taken a free trial or discount offer. Our regular Spotify Premium plan is just a click a way. Click continue to read more...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I switch from $9.99 a month payments to the one time $99 annual payment?

Hi, I have the $9.99 a month Premium account and wuld like to switch to the $99 annual payment starting in Jan. 2018. Can anyone help me with this?Thanks!

• Hi, I have the $9.99 a month Premium account and wuld like to switch to the $99 annual payment starting in Jan. 2018. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks!
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium payment

Can I get premium with Google play money? 

• Can I get premium with Google play money? 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Slovakia Student Discount

Hello, I would like to ask you about Student Discount which you are offering. How can I submit my highschool into spotify. Also Im not able to choose this kind of offer anywhere.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I would like to ask you about Student Discount which you are offering. How can I submit my highschool into spotify. Also Im not able to choose this kind of offer anywhere.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Giftcards

A couple days ago, i bought a spotify giftcard with a value of 30€. But when i try the code, i always get the message 'premium code not valid.' The code is never used before How can I solve this problem?

• A couple days ago, i bought a spotify giftcard with a value of 30€. But when i try the code, i always get the message 'premium code not valid.'  The code is never used before  How can I s...
  • fdecru
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Subscription Unexpectedly stopped

I paid Php9.00 successfully and last December 20,2017 to get that premium service for Php9.00 for three months but then today, my subscription to Spotify appears on the account as Free and I could no longer play music offline. It reverted to Basic fr...

• I paid Php9.00 successfully and last December 20,2017 to get that premium service for Php9.00 for three months but then today, my subscription to Spotify appears on the account as Free and I could no...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hi.

Spotify premiun can't take my visa Gift Card. It just says "error, try again "

• Regular
  • Spotify premiun  can't take my visa Gift Card.  It just says "error,  try again "
  • Tony861
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! premium problems

hi. theres the premium for 99p per month deal going on. if i set it up on my laptop, will it work on my phone?

• hi. theres the premium for 99p per month deal going on. if i set it up on my laptop, will it work on my phone?
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ask for join "Spotify hi-fi" lossless

Hi, I am trying out Spotify Premium on my multiple devices (Windows 10 and various iOSs devices) and the interface is AWESOME.IT's wonderful that I can route music between my devices with a touch making a seamless continuos experience. BUT, I am not ...

• Hi,   I am trying out Spotify Premium on my multiple devices (Windows 10 and various iOSs devices) and the interface is AWESOME. IT's wonderful that I can route music between my devices with ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

HEY how do I know my address on Spotify?

I’m trying to add my mom on my subscription but we don’t remember the address we added, so I’m trying to find it but I have no idea where to look for

• I’m trying to add my mom on my subscription but we don’t remember the address we added, so I’m trying to find it but I have no idea where to look for 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes