Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

2 accounts 1 VISA

Is it possible to connect 2 different accounts to 1 Visa-card? It gives an error.

• Is it possible to connect 2 different accounts to 1 Visa-card? It gives an error. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I cancelled my subscription and still got charged for another month

Spoiler (Highlight to read)I cancelled my subscription but still got charged.I cancelled my subscription but still got charged.I would like to be refunded my money and not have to continue another months subscription.

• I cancelled my subscription but still got charged. I would like to be refunded my money and not have to continue another months subscription. 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 3 - Vaya, algo ha salido mal. Intenta de nuevo

Buen diaMe enviaron la invitacion al plan familiar pero no verifique la cuenta asi que volvi a free, intento de nuevo generar el proceso de validacion con una nueva invitacion y me genera el error mostrado en la imagen. Agradezco de su ayuda ya que t...

• Buen dia Me enviaron la invitacion al plan familiar pero no verifique la cuenta asi que volvi a free, intento de nuevo generar el proceso de validacion con una nueva invitacion y me genera el e...
  • arcesino
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes

i can't add anyone on my premium family account

I just subscribed to a premium family subscription, but when i go in my account in "spotify family", the screen turns white and i can't do anything to add members, i hve tried to do it via other links but it does the same thing, i also have unsubscri...

• I just subscribed to a premium family subscription, but when i go in my account in "spotify family", the screen turns white and i can't do anything to add members, i hve tried to do it via other link...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Got locked out of Family Subscription and could not get back in

I was on Spotify Premium under my sister's account and apparently Spotify doubted that i had the same residential address as my sister. I was overseas when they sent me an email to verify my address and missed the deadline and got locked out when i t...

• I was on Spotify Premium under my sister's account and apparently Spotify doubted that i had the same residential address as my sister. I was overseas when they sent me an email to verify my address ...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pagamento

Boa Tarde!Mudei os dados de pagamento do meu plano do spotify.Meu plano esta no valor de R$ 8,50 e estao me combrando o valor de R$ 10,00 e a 4 dias cancelaram minha fatura, entrei em contato com o banco, eles me falaram que foi o proprio spotify que...

• Boa Tarde! Mudei os dados de pagamento do meu plano do spotify.Meu plano esta no valor de R$ 8,50 e estao me combrando o valor de R$ 10,00 e a 4 dias cancelaram minha fatura, entrei em contato com o...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error pay premium

Hello, im Alan, i have problems with pay suscription premium. I live in colombia, but he will not let me pay with my credit card DINNERS. Please assis! Thanks

Spt.jpg
  • Hello, im Alan, i have problems with pay suscription premium. I live in colombia, but he will not let me pay with my credit card DINNERS.   Please assis! Thanks
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding family plan to a year subscription

Hi I've paid for a year subscription to Spotify, however I have some family members that would like to use it, if I add family plan will I only be charged the extra $4.99 a month?Thanks in advance

• Hi I've paid for a year subscription to Spotify, however I have some family members that would like to use it, if I add family plan will I only be charged the extra $4.99 a month? Thanks in advanc...
  • KTP27
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cannot change the country

hi when i go on my account to change the country I now live in (move from Hong Kong to France) i have no access on the "country line" so i cannot change the country can you please help? thank you

• Casual Listener
  • hi   when i go on my account to change the country I now live in (move from Hong Kong to France) i have no access on the "country line" so i cannot change the country   can you please h...
  • elyna_dqr
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

How to deactivate free account to join family premium with same email address??

My daughter has the spotify free account with her yahoo email (only one she has). I invited her to join my family premium but it won't let her because she has the free account. There is no where to deactivate the free one so she can use the same emai...

• Visitor
  • My daughter has the spotify free account with her yahoo email (only one she has).  I invited her to join my family premium but it won't let her because she has the free account.  There is n...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PAYMENT

So I usually have to pay just the $4.99 for student subscription but I was just charged $9.99. I was hoping to cancel it anyway so can I get a refund for the $9.99 and have my subscription cancelled?

• So I usually have to pay just the $4.99 for student subscription but I was just charged $9.99. I was hoping to cancel it anyway so can I get a refund for the $9.99 and have my subscription cancelled?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding email

Hi, I have problem to add my email address to my spotify account as originally I logged via facebook. Due to that I have currently two accounts and cannot connect them. For facebook I use the same email as for spotify account. If I logg in using emai...

• Hi, I have problem to add my email address to my spotify account as originally I logged via facebook. Due to that I have currently two accounts and cannot connect them. For facebook I use the sa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Payed for a Single payment for Premium and hasn't gone through.

Hello!I was wondering if someone could help me.I had recently payed for a single payment to have my premium as my card wouldn't pay and that was the only option shown to me (I had been paying monthly).I payed on the 15th of December and it is still s...

• Hello! I was wondering if someone could help me. I had recently payed for a single payment to have my premium as my card wouldn't pay and that was the only option shown to me (I had been paying mon...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

3 Months Premium not working with paysafecard.

SoI have just bought Spotify Premium with the 3 Months for 0,99€ with PaySafeCard. I know that I had to pay 10€ But I only go 1 Month and not 3 Months Premium.or does it just not show up on my Profile?

• Casual Listener
  • So I have just bought Spotify Premium with the 3 Months for 0,99€ with PaySafeCard. I know that I had to pay 10€ But I only go 1 Month and not 3 Months Premium. or does it just not show up on ...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Transfer acct playlist

Hi. Can you help me transfer my playlist from my previous acct to this new acct?

• Hi. Can you help me transfer my playlist from my previous acct to this new acct?
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

double payment for subscription

I would like to check with Spotify as I am a user who had a Spotify premium account prior to signing onto a year contract with my service provider (Singtel) and currently I am being charged twice, both on my debit card and also from my service provid...

• Casual Listener
  • I would like to check with Spotify as I am a user who had a Spotify premium account prior to signing onto a year contract with my service provider (Singtel) and currently I am being charged twice, bo...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount

I currently have the premium account, I am a student at a university. The email I use for my account is my student email but I am not allowed to sign up for the student discount premium becuase it says that I am not enrolled. Even though I am. I am n...

• I currently have the premium account, I am a student at a university. The email I use for my account is my student email but I am not allowed to sign up for the student discount premium becuase it sa...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for premium without having premium

Hello everyone. I have a huge problem. This month Spotify has brought me 9,99 Euro. I checked If I subscribed to Premium, however it doesn't result. Consequently I pay 9,99 Euro for having no Spotify and I cannot withdraw the "subscription" because i...

• Hello everyone. I have a huge problem. This month Spotify has brought me 9,99 Euro. I checked If I subscribed to Premium, however it doesn't result. Consequently I pay 9,99 Euro for having no Spotify...
  • Grumpyu
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemi con acquisto abbonamento premium

Sto provando ad acquistare la versione Premium, ma una volta che inserisco i dati di paypal e accetto, non succede nulla.. Cosa potrei fare? Grazie!

• Casual Listener
  • Sto provando ad acquistare la versione Premium, ma una volta che inserisco i dati di paypal e accetto, non succede nulla.. Cosa potrei fare? Grazie!
  • Gorboroth
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Yearly payments for family account?

Can I pay for family account on a yearly basis (not by month)?

• Casual Listener
  • Can I pay for family account on a yearly basis (not by month)?
  • joshuakkk
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes