Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Problemas con Plan Familiar Premium

Soy de Peru. Spotify ofrece su plan familiar a S/ 28.90 mensual. Sin embargo, desde hace 3 meses (aproximadamente) me cobra S/ 31.45 desde mi tarjeta. Ya consulte con mi banco y me dicen que ellos no cobran comision, por lo que deduzco que Spotify es...

• Casual Listener
  • Soy de Peru. Spotify ofrece su plan familiar a S/ 28.90 mensual. Sin embargo, desde hace 3 meses (aproximadamente) me cobra S/ 31.45 desde mi tarjeta. Ya consulte con mi banco y me dicen que ellos no...
  • brissa
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Members in family account

Invited my son, did get the invitations but after log in he is still in "free spotify" -> what do I need to do?

• Invited my son, did get the invitations but after log in he is still in "free spotify" -> what do I need to do?  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Premium's activation

Hello! I bought a one-month code with a special promotion (https://www.spotify-18app.com/ this one, is an exclusive thing), reedemed it and all, but both on my phone and on my pc the notification about the payment method (https://postimg.org/image/yw...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I bought a one-month code with a special promotion (https://www.spotify-18app.com/ this one, is an exclusive thing), reedemed it and all, but both on my phone and on my pc the notification abo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • code
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Offer

I thought that I had signed up for family premium special offer but I have been charged for premium for the full year with no discount

• I thought that I had signed up for family premium special offer but I have been charged for premium for the full year with no discount  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Change from Premium account to Family account

I have a Premium account and want to change to Family Premium account. How do I proceed. Will I loose my existing playlists?

• I have a Premium account and want to change to Family Premium account. How do I proceed. Will I loose my existing playlists?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium subcription

I am trying to get my premium subscripts in Spain 0,99 € for three months but it says that I already took that offer and that is not true because I am using a new account. I already had this promo but with another account which I had no deactivate du...

• I am trying to get my premium subscripts in Spain 0,99 € for three months but it says that I already took that offer and that is not true because I am using a new account. I already had this promo bu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to dowload invoice?

I have paid premium for couple of months. My accountant just asked me to provide legal invoice (with my company details and also seller details). There is an only my monthly purchase history where am able to see purchase details, but no any possibili...

• I have paid premium for couple of months. My accountant just asked me to provide legal invoice (with my company details and also seller details). There is an only my monthly purchase history whe...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to verify into my family plan

I made an account and I was invited to a family plan. I recieved a verification email, however I was unable to do so. I found out on my email, that my address needs to be the same as my family's. How would I rectify this situation and correct my addr...

• I made an account and I was invited to a family plan. I recieved a verification email, however I was unable to do so.   I found out on my email, that my address needs to be the same as my fami...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount in Australia

I verified that in a student and then submitted my card details as requested. It then redirected me to the beginning and i redid all the steps then at the end it said "you have already redeemed this offer" . How do I go about fixing this? Im still on...

• Casual Listener
  • I verified that in a student and then submitted my card details as requested. It then redirected me to the beginning and i redid all the steps then at the end it said "you have already redeemed this ...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged $11.00 more than I was supposed to be!

All I have to say is don’t advertise it to be $0.99 for 3 months and then charge me $11.00 extra. If anyone knows how I can get my money back, it would be much appreciated.

• All I have to say is don’t advertise it to be $0.99 for 3 months and then charge me $11.00 extra.  If anyone knows how I can get my money back, it would be much appreciated.
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Im not subscribed and they charge me money each month

Can soneone pls help each month i can see from the bank 6.99euro charge and on my spotify it says im a free user and im not subscribed

• Can soneone pls help each month i can see from the bank 6.99euro charge and on my spotify it says im a free user and im not subscribed 
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium doesn’t work

I upgraded to Spotify premium but it doesn’t work, I can’t listen to music offline. I tried login out and after that I logged in, but it just doesn’t work. Does anybody knows what to do so it will work? Thanks!

• I upgraded to Spotify premium but it doesn’t work, I can’t listen to music offline. I tried login out and after that I logged in, but it just doesn’t work. Does anybody knows what to do so it will wo...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium

Hi,  I subscribed to spotify premium and it’s not working! What to do? 

• Hi,    I subscribed to spotify premium and it’s not working! What to do? 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium Payment

How to pay through my Google account. 

• How to pay through my Google account.  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discount Deal Bug?

I've tried to buy the 0.99 deal for three months but when I tried putting in my card, It told me that my payment failed. I tried for both of my cards, I cannot tell if you guys ran out or something is wrong. I can use both cards elsewhere except Spot...

• I've tried to buy the 0.99 deal for three months but when I tried putting in my card, It told me that my payment failed. I tried for both of my cards, I cannot tell if you guys ran out or something i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

$99 for the year promo issues

Got a pop up about the $99 for the year promo. Could not do anything about it at that time. When I looked into it and tried to sign up payment keeps failing. Everything pointed to cancelling subscription and renewing it with promo. Problem is payment...

• Got a pop up about the $99 for the year promo. Could not do anything about it at that time. When I looked into it and tried to sign up payment keeps failing. Everything pointed to cancelling subscrip...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in after updating payment details

Hey there, This could just be due to payment details updating so apologies if so, just want to double check in case..(and I really miss my music!)So I'm unable to log in to my account currently, receiving the message 'please go online to connect to s...

• Hey there,   This could just be due to payment details updating so apologies if so, just want to double check in case..(and I really miss my music!) So I'm unable to log in to my account curr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

I signed up for premium but when I open my app it says I'm a free member how can fix this

• I signed up for premium but when I open my app it says I'm a free member how can fix this 
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo cambiar de pais

Buenas gente!! Tengo el codigo para cuenta de spotify familiar, soy de argentina pero de vacaciones en Estados Unidos. Quiero cambiar mi paIs y poder usar la cuenta. Alguien sabe que puedo hacer. GRACIAS!!

• Buenas gente!! Tengo el codigo para cuenta de spotify familiar, soy de argentina pero de vacaciones en Estados Unidos. Quiero cambiar mi paIs y poder usar la cuenta. Alguien sabe que puedo hacer. GRA...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify automatically starts charging 10 dollars a month when i've signed up for the student discoun

I signed up for Spotify Student in February and got the free Hulu for 5 dollars a month and starting at the beginning of November I can't access my Hulu and I'm being charged 10 dollars a month again. Any help?

• I signed up for Spotify Student in February and got the free Hulu for 5 dollars a month and starting at the beginning of November I can't access my Hulu and I'm being charged 10 dollars a month again...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes