Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

cancel premium

Solved!

cancel premium

plan

Premium

i know that if i cancel my premium, i am still able to get some time using my account as a free account with premium benefits.

now my question is if i cancel my spotify premium, how much time will i get? is it one month? like if i cancel my premium on the 25th of march, will i lose my premium on the 25th of april? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there!

Thanks for posting in the Community. Your Premium will stay active until the billing date, then your account will be switched to Free.

For example, you currently have a monthly subscription active and your last billing date was 3/20/21. If you cancel it on 3/25/21, your subscription will remain active until around 4/20/21 which is the next renewal date. 

You can check your Subscription Status on this page. For additional info about how to Cancel your subscription, please check out this article.

I hope this helps! 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there!

Thanks for posting in the Community. Your Premium will stay active until the billing date, then your account will be switched to Free.

For example, you currently have a monthly subscription active and your last billing date was 3/20/21. If you cancel it on 3/25/21, your subscription will remain active until around 4/20/21 which is the next renewal date. 

You can check your Subscription Status on this page. For additional info about how to Cancel your subscription, please check out this article.

I hope this helps! 🙂

Suggested posts