Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

i wanted to renew my subscription

Solved!

i wanted to renew my subscription

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

every time i want to renew my sub cause i cancelled it and wanted to renew it but always say opps something went wrong , i deleted caches and cookies and use diff browser and used incognito didnt go through so  please i need help..

Capture.PNG

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Moe15,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

Would you mind going here and double-checking the status of your subscription in the Your plan area? You'll be able to see if the subscription renewal you attempted actually went through and what the next subscription renewal date is in that case. If you can confirm the subscription wasn't renewed, it'd be good to wait at least 24 hours before trying again and, then, do the following:

• make sure you enter the details correctly, particularly the 3-digit number on the back of your card (the CVV/CVC security code);
  • check your card is enabled for foreign, secure online, and recurring purchases. You can contact your bank or credit company to check.

Alternatively, it'd be helpful to try with a different payment method.

Let us know how you get on. We're looking forward to your updates and available to help with anything else as well!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @Moe15,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

Would you mind going here and double-checking the status of your subscription in the Your plan area? You'll be able to see if the subscription renewal you attempted actually went through and what the next subscription renewal date is in that case. If you can confirm the subscription wasn't renewed, it'd be good to wait at least 24 hours before trying again and, then, do the following:

• make sure you enter the details correctly, particularly the 3-digit number on the back of your card (the CVV/CVC security code);
  • check your card is enabled for foreign, secure online, and recurring purchases. You can contact your bank or credit company to check.

Alternatively, it'd be helpful to try with a different payment method.

Let us know how you get on. We're looking forward to your updates and available to help with anything else as well!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts