Premium

Country

Brazil

Device

Redmi 7

System operation

Android 9

My question or problem

This morning, I received a message from my bank saying that Spotify Premium has been activated in my account.

I have two accounts on Spotify, I signed in to both accounts and both have a free plan, the strangest thing is that I didn't subscribe to Spotify, in fact I haven't subscribed to Spotify since November.

I would like to contact Spotify, I want to request a refund, I don't want to subscribe to Spotify plans and I haven't used the service in a long time.

I would like a help!

3 Replies

Hi @michel96s

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

It's possible that you activated the 3 months trial and it was never canceled, so you were charged when it ended. 

Please, make sure to cancel your subscriptions if you're not interested in Premium. 

For more details on unexpected charges, make sure to check out this support article. You can find there a contact form to customer support as well. 

I hope it helps! 

Sorry, but what I'm saying is that I didn't subscribe to Spotify this year ... I canceled my subscription last year.

I didn't buy a Spotify plan this year and I didn't receive Premium on my account. I want to know who bought it and I want a refund of this improper subscription. 

Hello @michel96s

Thanks for your reply! 

In this case, I'd recommend contacting customer support since they can take a closer look at your account and provide with the refund if possible.

The contact form is linked in my previous response. 

Let me know if you have any further questions!  

Suggested posts