stop subscription

Country

Hungary

Device

Lg g4c

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I know only the details of my credit card but i dont know the username, email-adress nor the pass word) and i want to stop subscription and delete the account! 

3 Replies

Hey @mn6-wxfs_mqd, welcome to the Community!

You can find out what info you used for your account by following the steps listed here. If you still can't find your account info, reach out to us here.

Hope that helps 🙂

Hi,

I have already checked that page, and the second link doest't work (page not found)

Do you have any more idea? 

I put my credit card account on zero, so maybe the spotify can't subtract money. Is my spotify account will be deleted after a few mounth if it is not paid?

Thanks for helping me!

Eszter

Hey @mn6-wxfs_mqd.

Sorry to hear the second link didn't work.

In this case, since you can't find the account information at all, I suggest reaching out to our Support team via Twitter or Facebook. They'll get back to you as soon as possible.

About what would happen to the account if the payment doesn't go through, Spotify will try to process the payment automatically a few times before the account goes back to Free. However it won't be deleted at all.

Depending on how your bank manages the payment attempts, you might be charged for an overdraft fee.

Fingers crossed this'll be avoided once you contact the Support team.

All the best.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Suggested posts