Plan

Premium

Country

Portugal

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Hi, maybe someone can help me:
Not ONE song in my 2021 wrap have I indeed listen! On top of that all those included, every single one, are horrible, the opposite of my taste, is this a joke?? What is the goal here? You know, there are ppl out there that take music very seriously. And how can I delete this trash you decided to throw at my paid account?
I am very disappointed tbh.
Also I am a premium user and here in this site it keep reminding me to go premium?? I don't get this lol.
Thanks

2 Replies

Same here - Spotify is at its best - рissiпg off premium subscribers.

I'm 99.9% sure there is no solution apart from radical ones you won't like like arranging a new user or switching to a different service. I suspect it is due to a compromised personal listening profile (many ways it could happen without you even knowing it) - there is no way to reset it.

Unfortunately Spotify is not a user-centric service and not innovative anymore - rather a company which is squeezing profits for investors from both listeners and artists and trying to keep rolling with a minimal effort by its yet still substantial inertia.

Hi @Filrolao and @decuman,

Thank you for posting in the Community.

We're sorry to hear that you've received a Wrapped 2021 experience that you find irrelevant to your profiles. @Filrolao, as you mention you're getting prompts to register for Premium, could it be that you've accidentally logged in an additional free account? That would also explain the irrelevant Wrapped 2021 experience presented for you. 

Also, if any of you has the feeling their account might have been compromised (as @decuman suggested), then we'd recommend you to log out form everywhere using the steps here, and also you can make sure that no third-party apps have access to your profile, which you can control from here

More tips on how to keep accounts secured at all times, could be found here.

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted if you have any questions.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts