Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and podcasts, for example. It's reall...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • kyanna
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 19 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 19 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • robertwolf1
  • Casual Listener
  • 18 replies
  • 19 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 19 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • PasinduRanawaka
  • Visitor
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes

Introducing Smart Shuffle!

Introducing Smart Shuffle! We know that our users love creating their own playlists to capture key moments in time – in fact, playlists created by users often become their most-streamed playlist for the first several months but listening to these pla...

Joan_0-1678291161091.png Joan_2-1678291160675.png Joan_3-1678291160655.png Elena_1-1678292065514.png
  • matneym
  • 1149 replies
  • 42 likes
  • 1149 replies
  • 42 likes

The Heart button is being replaced with a (+) Plus button

Starting in March 2023, the ♡ Heart button will start being replaced with a (+) Plus button for saving things to Your Library. Things that have been saved to Your Library will now show a green ✔ Check icon instead of a green Heart icon. This new expe...

The Heart button is now a Plus button.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist Issue

I have proof that when using local storage it doesnt syn to your phone or console data/files-more information in the link》https://youtu.be/IiTWnvrOjrE

• Casual Listener
  • I have proof that when using local storage it doesnt syn to your phone or console data/files-more information in the link》 https://youtu.be/IiTWnvrOjrE  
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Every new "Playlist Radio" creates almost the same list of songs no mater the playlist

PlanPremiumCountryGreeceDeviceMotorola moto g pro and PCOperating SystemAndroid 10 and Windows 10 My Question or IssueWhen I am trying to create a Radio based on a playlist which is full of English songs, Spotify creates a Radio full of Greek songs. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Greece Device Motorola moto g pro and PC Operating System Android 10 and Windows 10   My Question or Issue When I am trying to create a Radio based on a playlist w...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Some of my 'liked' songs are being un-liked

Additional info:- Premium plan - UK- Mac (Mac OS 10.14.6 and Spotify 1.1.44.538.g8057de92) and Samsung Galaxy A40 (Android 10 and Spotify 8.5.82.894) Question/issue:I've recently noticed some songs that I've previously liked are no longer liked. In t...

• Casual Listener
  • Additional info: - Premium plan  - UK - Mac (Mac OS 10.14.6 and Spotify 1.1.44.538.g8057de92) and Samsung Galaxy A40 (Android 10 and Spotify 8.5.82.894)   Question/issue: I've re...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Delete albums
    library saving and removing
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop][Your Library] Spotify Desktop version not showing all of my liked songs on laptop

I have an incredibly strange issue that seems to be spanning my devices. So I recently switched from Apple Music and frankly it may just be the worst decision I've ever made. On top of all the issues I have with the layout of the phone application, o...

• Visitor
  • I have an incredibly strange issue that seems to be spanning my devices. So I recently switched from Apple Music and frankly it may just be the worst decision I've ever made. On top of all the issues...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Desktop
    Your Library
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Not able to download new songs

PlanPremiumCountryUnited statesDeviceGalaxy 10plusOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI cant download any new albums or Playlist. I just keep getting the Waiting to download message on everything I try to downl...

Screenshot_20201003-170351_Device care.jpg Screenshot_20201003-170335_Spotify.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United states Device Galaxy 10plus Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I cant download any new albums or Playlist....
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Time capsule

PlanPremiumCountryUSAMy Question or IssueIs there a way to adjust the preferences for Time Capsule? It seems like a neat feature, but my automatic playlist is filled with explicit songs from people I've never even heard of. I read that it's supposed ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country USA My Question or Issue Is there a way to adjust the preferences for Time Capsule? It seems like a neat feature, but my automatic playlist is filled with explicit s...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Time Capsule
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [desktop] Podcast - show newly added Episodes feed

Hello, I am heavy podcast listener, as many of the Spotify users.I do not find Podcasts experience as good on the Desktop app as in the mobile app version (android).I would appreciate newly added Episodes feed as it is in Android application.This is ...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I am heavy podcast listener, as many of the Spotify users. I do not find Podcasts experience as good on the Desktop app as in the mobile app version (android). I would appreciate newly added...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • feed
    new episodes
    Podcasts
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Offine sync for local files

PlanPremiumCountryCanada DeviceiPhone 7 and Macbook Air 2015iOS 14 My Question or IssueI have a local file that is in a downloaded playlist on my Macbook and it is not showing up on my iPhone spotify. I am trying to figure this out and it hasn't been...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Canada   Device iPhone 7 and Macbook Air 2015 iOS 14   My Question or Issue I have a local file that is in a downloaded playlist on my Macbook and it is not s...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution offline music backup

PlanpremiumCountryegyptDevicewindows laptopOperating Systemwindows 10 My Question or Issuei want a way to backup my offline library does windows backup or windows system image can restore my offline library without redownload it from Spotify server ?

• Plan premium Country egypt Device windows laptop Operating System windows 10   My Question or Issue i want a way to backup my offline library does windows backup or windows system imag...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • offline music backup
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Eliminacion de canciones

PlanPremiumCountrySpainDevice(iPhone 7 Plus)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueQuiero saber como y porque me han desaparecido 300 canciones de una playlist

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Spain Device (iPhone 7 Plus) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Quiero saber como y porque me han desaparecido 30...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution New liked songs sometimes are visible only after app relaunch on other device

PlanPremiumDevice(iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Pro 10.5, Macbook Air 2020)Operating System(iOS 12.4.8, iPadOS 14.0.1, MacOS Big Sur 20A5384c) My Question or IssueAfter liking a song on one of my devices, they don't always appear on others in liked songs, unle...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Device (iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Pro 10.5, Macbook Air 2020) Operating System (iOS 12.4.8, iPadOS 14.0.1, MacOS Big Sur 20A5384c)   My Question or Issue After liking a song on on...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution What happened to Rav - Silent Pterodactyls (Ft. Scuare)?

PlanFreeCountryAustraliaDeviceSamsung Galaxy S8 & Acer Spin 5Operating SystemAndroid 8 & Windows My Question or IssueWhat happened to Rav - Silent Pterodactyls (Ft. Scuare)? The song was in my playlist roughly 1 month ago, I removed then I wanted to ...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Free Country Australia Device Samsung Galaxy S8 & Acer Spin 5 Operating System Android 8 & Windows   My Question or Issue What happened to Rav - Silent Pterodactyl...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Local Files show on PC but not on phone - Android

PlanPremiumCountryPhilippinesDeviceLG V50Operating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or IssueI have some Local Files and they show up on my PC and moved them to one of my playlists and it works just fine. It also appears on my phone's app, but the titles ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Philippines Device LG V50 Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue I have some Local Files and they show up on my PC and moved them to one of my playlist...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Liked Songs showing inaccurate duration of playlist

PlanPremiumCountryUKOperating SystemWindows 10(Web Player through Chrome) My Question or IssueThe length of the playlist is 686 songs or something but the duration of these 686 songs is only 3 hrs 23 mins. The avg. length of songs in this playlist is...

• Plan Premium Country UK Operating System Windows 10 (Web Player through Chrome)   My Question or Issue The length of the playlist is 686 songs or something but the duration of these 686...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

My public playlist is not public

I'm trying to share my playlist with friends and family but when I make my playlist public the profile's tab is not displaying the playlist. I've restarted the computer, turned of my computer, uninstalled and reinstalled Spotify and nothing has work....

• I'm trying to share my playlist with friends and family but when I make my playlist public the profile's tab is not displaying the playlist. I've restarted the computer, turned of my computer, u...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Mixtapes started changing at a rapid pace

PlanFree/PremiumCountryGermanyDeviceiPhone Xr, iPad Air 3rd, iPad Mini 2019, WinPCOperating SystemiOS 14, iPadOS 14, Windows 10 My Question or IssueHi, Ever since I have gone Premium I have very much come to like the Mixtapes Spotify creates "on my b...

• Plan Free/Premium Country Germany Device iPhone Xr, iPad Air 3rd, iPad Mini 2019, WinPC Operating System iOS 14, iPadOS 14, Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi,   Ever since I ...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Playlists] How do I delete the absurd playlist called "liked songs"?

I love my playlists but I don't want the one that Spotify has seen to fit to add, called "Liked Songs". I don't like them and never have. How do I delete

• Visitor
  • I love my playlists but I don't want the one that Spotify has seen to fit to add, called "Liked Songs".  I don't like them and never have.  How do I delete
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Release Radar full of spam - someone gaming the algorithm?

About half of my Release Radar is the artists I'd expect, and about half of it is songs by very similar-sounding maybe randomly generated three-word artist/song combos, screenshot included. Usually the Spotify recommendations algorithm is on point fo...

• About half of my Release Radar is the artists I'd expect, and about half of it is songs by very similar-sounding maybe randomly generated three-word artist/song combos, screenshot included. Usually t...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't Find 'Discover Weekly'

I may have un-"liked" it at some point and now I can't find it. It doesn't seem to be anywhere in my library, either on my iPhone or on the Mac app. It's not under "Made For You," not under Browse>Discover, I can't search for it... Where can I find i...

• I may have un-"liked" it at some point and now I can't find it. It doesn't seem to be anywhere in my library, either on my iPhone or on the Mac app. It's not under "Made For You," not under Browse&gt...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Discover Weekly
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution liked songs and my other playlists disappear

Planfree Countryunited statesDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issueso this has been a problem for me for a while I've been constantly look around for how to fix this. so my liked song...

• Visitor
  • Plan free  Country united states Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System  Windows 10   My Question or Issue so this has been a problem for...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes