Unhiding Songs

Solved!

Unhiding Songs

Plan

Free

Country

USA

My Question or Issue

I hid some songs a while ago and don't want them hidden anymore, but I can't find any way to unhide them.  I can see the songs just fine, even before going in to settings to turn that on. There's no toggle on the browser version or the app, and while the - sign toggle does show up on my phone, nothing happens when I press it. Is there any way to fix this?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @GrayJedi44,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

At the moment, the feature to hide/unhide songs is available only on the mobile app, this is why you're not able to find it on the Web Player nor desktop app.

Now, if you're still not able to unhide the songs on your mobile app, could you log out of your account and log back in two times? This helps the account synchronize again to our servers. 

If it doesn't do the trick, it is worth running a clean reinstall with these steps. They can help clear leftover files or damaged cache from your phone.

Let us know how this goes.

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @GrayJedi44,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

At the moment, the feature to hide/unhide songs is available only on the mobile app, this is why you're not able to find it on the Web Player nor desktop app.

Now, if you're still not able to unhide the songs on your mobile app, could you log out of your account and log back in two times? This helps the account synchronize again to our servers. 

If it doesn't do the trick, it is worth running a clean reinstall with these steps. They can help clear leftover files or damaged cache from your phone.

Let us know how this goes.

MafeGModerator

Logging out and logging back in a couple times worked, thank you!

Hey @GrayJedi44,

Thanks for letting us know that everything is working fine now.

Remember to always keep your app updated, so you don't miss any fixes or new features. Don't hesitate to give us a shout if you have more questions.

Have a great day!

MafeGModerator

Suggested posts