Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Added songs in playlist not showing up

Added songs in playlist not showing up

Plan

Premium

Country

Canada

Device

iPhone 13

Operating System

iOS 16.3

My Question or Issue

Some songs I try to add to my playlist do not show up and don't play while I'm listening. For some artists, like Diljit Dosanjh, none of their songs appear in my playlist. If I try to add them again, it says it's already in my playlist but it's not. Even when I try and remove the song from the playlist before adding it again, it doesn't show up. I can't seem to find anyone who has the same issue.

6 Replies

Hey there, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Can you confirm if you are able to see or play their releases from their profile or not? Do they appear greyed out?

AmayySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

This is also happening to my account.   I hear a song, click + and it adds it to Liked Songs, I think click it again and uncheck Liked and check the playlist I want to add it to.  It shows checked on the song playing, but isn’t in the playlist.  It also shows checked again if I go back and play the song later.

There is a bug in the iOS version.   I see 89 songs in my playlist when I view all my lists in the playlist viewer.  But when I click on the playlist it only has 4 songs 

Hey @SpottifyUser,

Thanks for posting in the thread!

Just to check, have you tried any troubleshooting steps so far, such as a clean reinstall for example? Does logging out > logging in change anything?

Also, does the same thing happen on different devices?

Keep us posted on how it goes.

MariaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I’m logged out and back in and no joy

uninstalled and reinstalled, still not working 

seems like a bug. 

Thanks for keeping us in the loop @SpottifyUser!

To confirm, does this happen on any other devices that you use Spotify on? If possible, could you ask a friend or family member to sign into their own account on your iOS device to see if the same thing happens to them?

It would also be great if you could let us know what kind of device and version of the operating system you're using, along with the Spotify version.

Let us know how it goes.

MariaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts