Premium

Country

Slovakia

Device

Huawei P20lite

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Hello I have a question/issue that when i´m listening to my Liked songs i usually have Shuffle option toggled ON but in this past 3/4 months i have find out that in my queue of songs that i´m listening are mostly 200/300 songs or recent liked songs from all 800 i have. The problem is that when i have checked all my liked songs i found so many songs that i have never heard or heard rly few time that i have forgotten that i have this "some song" in my Liked songs. I readed many Spotify Answers but none helped me or answered my problem. It is iritating that i have rly good songs there but i didnt heared them for long time even when they are among them.

1 Reply

Hey @Tatarec,

Thanks for getting in touch with us 🙂

We always strive to improve our app and appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. We will make sure to pass it on to right team.

You can also click here and add your +Vote and Subscribe to the thread. That way you can stay up-to-date with any relevant news about this. Rest assured that the higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for it to be implemented.   

If you have questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us. We'll be happy to help.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts