Premium

Country

Germany

Device

Samsung XCover 4s

Operating System

Android

Hi everybody,

I am having problems accessing downloaded content whilst offline. I can download the content just fine, but when I click on the artist/podcast (filtered by downloaded) I get the infinitely spinning green circle of death. My guess is that the app is trying to call up ALL albums/episodes of a particular artist rather than just the ones I've downloaded, and since I'm not online this is not possible. This happens whether I'm in offline mode or not. I have tried every solution I have seen for related issues: clean reinstall, clear cache, grant all permissions, etc. but nothing helps. I am using a Samsung XCover 4s with the latest version of Android, but had the same issue using a previous (non Samsung) phone; I thought the issue might go away when I switched phones, but no such luck. Little help?

3 Replies

Hi @MisterSnrub,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting your question.

Since this issue is happening across different phones, we'd like to know if you're using an SD card. If you do, please remove it and test the downloads with the internal storage. 

Also, can you log in with another account, such as a friend's or a family member's to see if the issue persists?

Keep us posted. 

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi Mafe, thank you for the reply. I am not using a memory card. I will have to ask around to see if anyone I know has a Premium account.

Hi @MisterSnrub,

Thank you for your swift reply.

It would be very useful to test your device with another account. If you get the chance to try it, please let us know the results.

Another thing to test, is insert an SD card and try to download your content there. This way we can narrow down the issue.

Keep us posted. 

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts