Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Munksin
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 18 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 18 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 55 replies
  • 47 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 55 replies
  • 47 likes

Introducing Smart Shuffle!

Introducing Smart Shuffle! We know that our users love creating their own playlists to capture key moments in time – in fact, playlists created by users often become their most-streamed playlist for the first several months but listening to these pla...

Joan_0-1678291161091.png Joan_2-1678291160675.png Joan_3-1678291160655.png Elena_1-1678292065514.png
  • strerd
  • Gig Goer
  • 1144 replies
  • 42 likes
  • 1144 replies
  • 42 likes

The Heart button is being replaced with a (+) Plus button

Starting in March 2023, the ♡ Heart button will start being replaced with a (+) Plus button for saving things to Your Library. Things that have been saved to Your Library will now show a green ✔ Check icon instead of a green Heart icon. This new expe...

The Heart button is now a Plus button.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Playlist Transfer

Plan: PremiumFree/PremiumCountry: USA Device: Droid and Apple(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue: My daughter wants to get her own account but doesn't want to...

• Plan: Premium Free/Premium Country: USA   Device: Droid and Apple (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)  ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs skipping

PlanPremiumCountry: Brazil iPhone XIOS 12 There are many issues with the second album by the brazilian band Secos & Molhados. First, the album cover is wrong; and also almost all songs are skipping like a scratched CD or LP

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country: Brazil   iPhone X IOS 12   There are many issues with the second album by the brazilian band Secos & Molhados. First, the album cover is wrong; and also alm...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I withdraw this question.

Plan Country Device Operating System  My Question or Issue

• Plan   Country   Device   Operating System     My Question or Issue
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist and album library

Hi,I come from apple music and i’m a little bit confuse about the artis and album option in the library. If I enter to one of my favorites artist i see the same as if I search it, i mean, i see top songs, albums etc but i can’t find my favourite song...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I come from apple music and i’m a little bit confuse about the artis and album option in the library.   If I enter to one of my favorites artist i see the same as if I search it, i mean, ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hide song button is not available

I got desktop version and IOS version of Spotify (Premium), both of this doesnt have a "Hide song" button. There are only:ShufflePreviousPause/PlayNextRepeatIs there are any advices how can i hide/delete song from Playlist?

• Visitor
  • I got desktop version and IOS version of Spotify (Premium), both of this doesnt have a "Hide song" button. There are only: Shuffle Previous Pause/Play Next Repeat Is there are any advices how...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • hide
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't Import songs ripped off of a CD

PremiumUSAWindows 10 My Question or IssueOne of my all time favorite albums is When Angels And Serpents Dance by P.O.D. after not being able to find it on spotify i dug out the old cd binder and ripped the songs to my pc. Windows Media Player plays t...

• Premium USA Windows 10   My Question or Issue One of my all time favorite albums is When Angels And Serpents Dance by P.O.D. after not being able to find it on spotify i dug out the old cd ...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My deskop spotify has library and album issues.

PlanPremiumCountryTurkeyDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI didn't change my password or e-mail. I was using it as usual on my PC and before 2-3 days suddenly my library has gone empty. And albums section too. I did pay the month...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Turkey Device Pc Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I didn't change my password or e-mail. I was using it as usual on my PC and before 2-3 days sud...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Trouble with my library

PlanPremiumCountryRussiaDeviceHonor LiteOperating SystemWindows 7 My Question or IssueAfter changing the country (Germany> Russia) and switching to permium, favorite songs were no longer displayed in the web version and in the mobile application. Aft...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Russia Device Honor Lite Operating System Windows 7   My Question or Issue After changing the country (Germany> Russia) and switching to permium, favorite songs...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Is there any way to change the Artist's real name?

Hello, Is there any possibility to change the Artist's real name or last name? Not the Username, the real name. Thank you,Marco

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   Is there any possibility to change the Artist's real name or last name? Not the Username, the real name.   Thank you, Marco
  • Rescuteax
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

The "Shows" tab under podcasts pops up with at error message when trying to view it.

PlanFreeCountryUSMy Question or IssueThe "Shows" tab under podcasts in my library pops up with an error message when I try to view it. It's been like this for weeks and I've reset my phone, deleted and reinstalled Spotify, and everything I can hink o...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country US My Question or Issue The "Shows" tab under podcasts in my library pops up with an error message when I try to view it. It's been like this for weeks and I've reset my phone,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • podcast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My saved playlists got messy

PlanPremiumCountryArgentinaDeviceSamsung Galaxy A50Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI have my playlists arranged in folders, I have been making a few modifications in the folder order from the online version of the spotify player using ...

• Roadie
  • Plan Premium Country Argentina Device Samsung Galaxy A50 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I have my playlists arranged in folders, I have been making a few modificati...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Daily Mixes

It would be useful to increase the number of Daily Mixes from 6 to 7, each one for each day of the week.

• Regular
  • It would be useful to increase the number of Daily Mixes from 6 to 7, each one for each day of the week.
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where do I find the lists of artists I follow? My list is gone the albums are gone. Help!

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Joel-M
  • Composer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Folders not the same on Mobile as on desktop.

Device Samsung S10e, DesktopOperating SystemAndroid, WindowsMy Question or IssueI have sorted ny playlists in multiple folders and also use folders within folders. Within one folder A, I have 2 folders B and C with both some playlists and then some s...

• Visitor
  •   Device  Samsung S10e, Desktop Operating System Android, Windows My Question or Issue I have sorted ny playlists in multiple folders and also use folders within folders. Within one f...
  • GastonFlaiszman
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Desktop
    folders
    Mobile
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Liked ones are deleted(i didn't deleted them)

PlanFreeCountryHungaryDeviceLapTopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueMy favorites are gone i don't know how. I started up my laptop and i saw that there are no songs in my favorites but the playlists are fine

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country Hungary Device LapTop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue My favorites are gone i don't know how. I started up my laptop and i saw that there are no so...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcasts on my playlist are gone

I need help! I have a playlist that has both regular songs and podcasts. I went to play the playlist today and all of the episodes I had disappeared. I even tried to look at other playlists that have the same stuff on them and they show up as empty. ...

• Visitor
  • I need help! I have a playlist that has both regular songs and podcasts. I went to play the playlist today and all of the episodes I had disappeared. I even tried to look at other playlists that have...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • disappeared
    missing songs
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ukrainian Top-50

PlanPremiumCountryUkraineDeviceiPhone 5S, Lenovo ideapad L340Operating SystemiOS 12, Windows 10 My QuestionWhen will the Top 50 of Ukraine appear?

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Ukraine Device iPhone 5S, Lenovo ideapad L340 Operating System iOS 12, Windows 10   My Question When will the Top 50 of Ukraine appear?
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Won't let me into playlist

Normally when I make a playlist I can go into the playlist and see all the songs I have on the playlist but I can't do that anymore and it won't let me go any further than letting me click on it to play it, idk why this is happening

• Visitor
  • Normally when I make a playlist I can go into the playlist and see all the songs I have on the playlist but I can't do that anymore and it won't let me go any further than letting me click on it to p...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Disappeared songs from Liked Songs

So I switched my PC's system language settings to English(UK), then I opened Spotify (app) and I recognized that everything is vanished from the Liked Songs folder, but when I opened Android Spotify version all of my liked songs were in the folder.

• Visitor
  • So I switched my PC's system language settings to English(UK), then I opened Spotify (app) and I recognized that everything is vanished from the Liked Songs folder, but when I opened Android Spo...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Different playlists "Favourite songs" on iPhone and PC.

PlanFreeCountryRussiaDeviceiPhone 6s PLUS and PCOperating SystemiOS 13.5.1, Windows 10 My Question or IssueI started using Spotify 2 days ago. Later I had use Apple Music and then I converted my music from Apple Music to Spotify. After that I made a ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Russia Device iPhone 6s PLUS and PC Operating System iOS 13.5.1, Windows 10   My Question or Issue I started using Spotify 2 days ago. Later I had use Apple Music and...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes