Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • JohnHowlett
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Joggerwithoutmusic
  • Casual Listener
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Okiedokiedorkie
  • Casual Listener
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes

Superuser Contribution Song removed from spotify, or just my library?

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceSamsung Galaxy 9Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueSo one of my long time favorite songs is Into The Ocean by Blue October from their Foiled (2006) album and I was quite surprised to see that an american band ...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device Samsung Galaxy 9 Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue So one of my long time favorite songs is Into The Ocean by  Blue Octobe...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes

Help, new to spotify, came from iTunes

Hi I have just signed up to spotify premium and I have a very large library of music on iTunes. Is there a way to get this library on to spotify both on my laptop ?- MacBook pro and on my phone. A samsung s20. When i download the music on my phone, I...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I have just signed up to spotify premium and I have a very large library of music on iTunes. Is there a way to get this library on to spotify both on my laptop ?- MacBook pro and on my phone. A sa...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Re: Spotify keeps redownloading playlists

¡Hola!Me gustaría reportar un problema que me está pasando recientemente con la nueva función de "mis eternos favoritos", y que estoy seguro de que ya le ha sucedido a otros. Lo que pasa es que ya no ha aparecido de la misma forma, en una interfaz de...

• ¡Hola! Me gustaría reportar un problema que me está pasando recientemente con la nueva función de "mis eternos favoritos", y que estoy seguro de que ya le ha sucedido a otros. Lo que pasa es que ya ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelling SXM and want to recreate those channels on either Spotify or Stations. How?

Rather than paying $15/month for SiriusXM, I would rather recreate the channels that I listen to the most on either Spotify or Stations. Anyone have suggestions on how to do this?Additionally, I think it would be a great move if Spotify could do this...

• Casual Listener
  • Rather than paying $15/month for SiriusXM, I would rather recreate the channels that I listen to the most on either Spotify or Stations. Anyone have suggestions on how to do this? Additionally, I ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Radio
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Every second song plays when I skip

So my issue has been occuring for at least 3 weeks now. I will be listening to a song on my playlist and I will skip to the next song, but that song then does not play. I then skip again to the next song and it plays. This is happening with all of my...

• Casual Listener
  • So my issue has been occuring for at least 3 weeks now. I will be listening to a song on my playlist and I will skip to the next song, but that song then does not play. I then skip again to the next ...
  • xxHPDxx
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Re: My Forever Favorites (Share yours with us)

I continue having an issue where my app crashes every time I want to add a song to the “Forever Favorites” playlist. The playlist disappeared from my home screen, but even when I click on the link you provided, my app continues crashing each time tha...

• Regular
  • I continue having an issue where my app crashes every time I want to add a song to the “Forever Favorites” playlist. The playlist disappeared from my home screen, but even when I click on the link yo...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify Shuffle is no more random

PlanPremiumCountry ItalyDeviceSamsung Galaxy A5 2016Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHi all, from i guess the beginning of september or something else, i noticed that the shuffle playlist is not working well at all. Once i get the track...

• Roadie
  • Plan Premium Country  Italy Device Samsung Galaxy A5 2016 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi all, from i guess the beginning of september or something else,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Most of my followed artists in library are gone

PlanFreeCountryBelgiumDeviceopen spotify (web player)Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue A large part of my library is not showing in the web player anymore. However, when I look up an artist that I know I used to follow, it still shows I...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country Belgium Device open spotify (web player) Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue   A large part of my library is not showing in the web player anymor...
  • abryyeeevreteyu
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Release Radar/ Discover Weekly in India?

PlanPremiumCountryIndia Device(iPhone Xr)Operating System(iOS 14) My Question or Issue Are Release Radar and Discover Weekly available in India?

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country India    Device (iPhone Xr) Operating System (iOS 14)   My Question or Issue   Are Release Radar and Discover Weekly available in India?  
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Discover weekly Release Radar
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

My Release Radar changed overnight

PlanPremiumCountryRussiaDeviceHonor 10Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueHi!Today is Friday, so the new Release Radar was expected. I checked it yesterday at about 0:30 before going to sleep (so it was technically Friday already) - the playl...

• Plan Premium Country Russia Device Honor 10 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Hi! Today is Friday, so the new Release Radar was expected. I checked it yesterday at about...
  • mysteryland2k17
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Release Radar
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Remove from the list of songs that I liked by mistake

PlanPremiumCountryArgentinaDeviceSamsung Galaxy 9+, PCOperating SystemAndroid, Windows 10 My Question or IssueRemove from the list of songs that I liked by mistake. Is there any way to know what song it was? I don't remember the name or the artist.

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Argentina Device Samsung Galaxy 9+, PC Operating System Android, Windows 10   My Question or Issue Remove from the list of songs that I liked by mistake. Is there ...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! List of liked songs gone

PlanPremiumCountryThe NetherlandsDeviceiPhone and macbook My Question or IssueI've been using spotify for years, never trouble. This issue has just been here for a day now. I have spotify on both my iphone and my macbook. The lists and songs I like a...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country The Netherlands Device iPhone and macbook   My Question or Issue I've been using spotify for years, never trouble. This issue has just been here for a day now. ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Albums are not appearing in album “list” in my Library

PlanPremiumCountryAustralia DeviceiPhone xs Operating SystemiOS 13.6 My Question or Issue Hello everyone. I have searched the net and forums and can’t find the answer, so I’m resorting to posting here and am really really hoping that someone will hav...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country Australia  Device iPhone xs  Operating System iOS 13.6   My Question or Issue   Hello everyone.  I have searched the net and forums an...
  • AeroZ
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Keep queue list after force quitting

PlanPremiumCountryJapanDeviceiPhone 11Operating System(iOS 13.7) My Question or IssueRecently moved from GPM to Spotify. Pretty good so far. However, I did love one function from GPM, which is keeping and allowing me to add as many albums/songs to my...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Japan Device iPhone 11 Operating System (iOS 13.7)   My Question or Issue Recently moved from GPM to Spotify. Pretty good so far. However, I did love one function ...
  • dfyp3852
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Is it possible to recover OLD lists from more than 1 year ago?

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDevice(Desktop, Laptop (Windows 10) and Android Galaxy S8Operating SystemWindows 10/Android My Question or IssueIs it possible to recover lists that were deleted more than a year ago? I've had spotify premium since about 2015,...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device (Desktop, Laptop (Windows 10) and Android Galaxy S8 Operating System Windows 10/Android   My Question or Issue Is it possible to recover lists that w...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution No discover weekly

PlanPremiumCountryIndia DeviceDesktop, android, iOS I am not getting my discover weekly and I dont think I have ever got it while my friends are getting it. Attached is a screen shot of "Made For You". My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country India   Device Desktop, android, iOS   I am not getting my discover weekly and I dont think I have ever got it while my friends are getting it. Attached is&nbsp...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover Weekly is unavailable after 2 Months

PlanPremiumCountryIndiaDeviceWeb, IPhoneOperating System(iOS 10, chrome) My Question or IssueDiscover Weekly and Release Radar are unavailable after 2 Months. I've been listening and liking songs actively. I've tried searching for "Discover Weekly" -...

• Regular
  •   Plan Premium Country India Device Web, IPhone Operating System (iOS 10, chrome)   My Question or Issue Discover Weekly and Release Radar are unavailable after 2 Months.  ...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Why do local files songs only play on mobile spotify when desktop app is open?

PlanPremiumCountryUnited States DeviceMacbook Pro 2020, iPhone 11Operating SystemmacOS Catalina, ios 13.7 I have two songs saved in my local files folder. One of the songs can be played on my mobile spotify, but the other can only be played when I ha...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country United States   Device Macbook Pro 2020, iPhone 11 Operating System macOS Catalina, ios 13.7   I have two songs saved in my local files folder. One of the son...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Troubleshooting
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Preferences in "For you"

// Hi forum, when registering I specified preferences that have now changed, I no longer want to listen to this. Can I change these preferences or do I need to create a new account?Thanks in advance//

• Visitor
  • // Hi forum, when registering I specified preferences that have now changed, I no longer want to listen to this. Can I change these preferences or do I need to create a new account? Thanks in ad...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with shuffling a playlists and my screw up

Hey ya, tried to do a shuffle of a play list, and I followed this guide, https://www.dragonblogger.com/how-to-randomize-your-spotify-playlist-tracks/ Unfortunately it seems a bit outdated and you cant paste the new order. Is there any way for me to d...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey ya, tried to do a shuffle of a play list, and I followed this guide, https://www.dragonblogger.com/how-to-randomize-your-spotify-playlist-tracks/ Unfortunately it seems a bit outdated a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes