Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • rjh35ster
  • 7 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 10 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 56 replies
  • 47 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 56 replies
  • 47 likes

Introducing Smart Shuffle!

Introducing Smart Shuffle! We know that our users love creating their own playlists to capture key moments in time – in fact, playlists created by users often become their most-streamed playlist for the first several months but listening to these pla...

Joan_0-1678291161091.png Joan_2-1678291160675.png Joan_3-1678291160655.png Elena_1-1678292065514.png
  • zpoigjdaf
  • 1139 replies
  • 41 likes
  • 1139 replies
  • 41 likes

The Heart button is being replaced with a (+) Plus button

Starting in March 2023, the ♡ Heart button will start being replaced with a (+) Plus button for saving things to Your Library. Things that have been saved to Your Library will now show a green ✔ Check icon instead of a green Heart icon. This new expe...

The Heart button is now a Plus button.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Library only showing recommendations

PlanPremiumCountryUnited States of America DeviceSamsung Galaxy S8 My Question or IssueWhen I go to the albums section of my library, literally the only thing showing up are recommended albums. And when I type in the search bar to try to find albums ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United States of America  Device Samsung Galaxy S8   My Question or Issue When I go to the albums section of my library, literally the only thing showing up are...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Release radar songs not available

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceiPhone XOperating SystemiOS 13 My Question or IssueI’m having trouble playing my release radar playlist. Most of the songs on the playlist are grayed out and unavailable to play, I can only play about 30% of them. Why would s...

• Casual Listener
  •     Plan Premium Country   Device iPhone X Operating System iOS 13   My Question or Issue I’m having trouble playing my release radar playlist. Most of the songs on th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Spotify Features
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify will randomly jump through a ton of songs and then I can't use the next and back buttons

I've had this happen on Windows, Mac, and my Android phone. it's been a reoccurring issue for some time now.Video here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3BOsp2dHmA&feature=youtu.be

• Regular
  • I've had this happen on Windows, Mac, and my Android phone. it's been a reoccurring issue for some time now. Video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3BOsp2dHmA&feature=youtu.be  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Lost playlists, albums, songs

PlanPremiumCountryUkraine (originally Sweden) DeviceSamsung Galaxy s6Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueHi, all. I was using Spotify from 2011 to 2013 in Sweden, including Premium.In 2013 I have moved to Ukraine and was not using Spotify unt...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Ukraine (originally Sweden)   Device Samsung Galaxy s6 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Hi, all.   I was using Spotify from 2011 to 201...
  • SoundShots
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Disconnecting artists

PlanPremiumCountryRussiaDeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOSMy Question or IssueHow can I block an artist or a specific song so that I don't receive it in the featured or other selections?

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Russia Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS My Question or Issue How can I block an artist or a specific song so that I don't receive it in the featured or other selecti...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs that I missed : Låtarna du missade generated playlist

PlanPremiumCountrySwedenDeviceAll/AnyOperating SystemAll/Any My Question or IssueHi! In 2017 i got a generated playlist of Hits/songs that I missed that year.I enjoy this feature. How can I get something similar this time around?I like the idea of fi...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Sweden Device All/Any Operating System All/Any   My Question or Issue Hi! In 2017 i got a generated playlist of Hits/songs that I missed that year. I enjoy this f...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Обращение к российскому подразделению Spotify

Добрый день, уважаемое российское подразделение Spotify. Мы наконец-то дождались официального запуска сервиса в России, я думаю Вы тоже рады этому. Я надеюсь, что в скором времени большинство музыки от Revealed Recordings, Musical Freedom, Spinnin' R...

• Добрый день, уважаемое российское подразделение Spotify. Мы наконец-то дождались официального запуска сервиса в России, я думаю Вы тоже рады этому. Я надеюсь, что в скором времени большинство музыки ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution DuoMix

PlanPremiumCountryCzech Republic DeviceXiaomi Redmi Note 7Operating SystemAndroid 9 My Question or IssueHi, my partner joined the Duo plan yesterday. I looked in the DuoMix playlist. There are 99% his songs but with my name next to them. But there ar...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Czech Republic   Device Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Operating System Android 9   My Question or Issue Hi, my partner joined the Duo plan yesterday. I looked in the D...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant see my musci in Library

Hi, i have Premium edition of spotify in my Phone and Laptop, last day i wanted to listen to music in my laptop and when i clicked my library it said i didnt have music, i loged out, reinstalled the app and still cant see my music. I checked in my ph...

• Visitor
  • Hi, i have Premium edition of spotify in my Phone and Laptop, last day i wanted to listen to music in my laptop and when i clicked my library it said i didnt have music, i loged out, reinstalled the ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't like or dislike songs anymore

PlanPremiumCountryTurkeyDeviceHuawei Mate 20 lite, LaptopOperating SystemAndroid 10, Windows 10 My Question or IssueI can't like or dislike songs anymore, system seems to be stuck at 3044 songs. What can I do?

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Turkey Device Huawei Mate 20 lite, Laptop Operating System Android 10, Windows 10   My Question or Issue I can't like or dislike songs anymore, system seems to be ...
  • Joel-M
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

I can´t see any of my "liked songs" on my laptop

Plan Premium Country México Device Laptop Dell Operating System Windows 10My Question or IssueSince I downloaded the last version of Spotify on my laptop I am not able to see my songs from the section "Liked songs". I´ve closed the app, restarted my ...

•   Plan Premium Country México Device Laptop Dell  Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue Since I downloaded the last version of Spotify on my...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • issue with liked songs
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution I accidentally removed songs from my "Liked" songs, how to undo it?

I have Spotify Premium. While going through and cleaning up songs in my Liked list, I accidentally removed a bunch of songs that I'd liked since 2015-present!! I was on the desktop app, and I was multi-selecting songs using the shift button and then ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have Spotify Premium. While going through and cleaning up songs in my Liked list, I accidentally removed a bunch of songs that I'd liked since 2015-present!! I was on the desktop app, and I was mul...
  • cyrois3
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 17 likes
  • liked
    Unable to connect
    undo
    undo remove
  • 6 replies
  • 17 likes

Albums in library missing

I have a problem with my library on PC. When i go to my saved albums or liked songs, there is only notice that i don't have any and albums/favorite songs will appear there.But when i check it on my phone, everything is there, all my albums and songs....

• I have a problem with my library on PC.   When i go to my saved albums or liked songs, there is only notice that i don't have any and albums/favorite songs will appear there. But when i check...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Como deixar de curtir todas as músicas que foram curtidas

Nenhuma das informações abaixo é necessária. No entanto, quanto mais você fornecer, mais fácil será a tentativa de ajudar.PlanoGrátis / PremiumPaísBrasil Dispositivo(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro, final de 2016)Sistema operacional(iOS 10, A...

• Casual Listener
  • Nenhuma das informações abaixo é necessária. No entanto, quanto mais você fornecer, mais fácil será a tentativa de ajudar. Plano Grátis / Premium País Brasil  Dispositivo (iPhone 8, Samsun...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

liked songs don't display in album view

When I liked a song a certain amount of time ago (seems like a year or 2) I don't see that song as liked anymore when I'm looking at the album or artist. This is confusing because it looks like it's not in my liked songs playlist but then when I like...

• Casual Listener
  • When I liked a song a certain amount of time ago (seems like a year or 2) I don't see that song as liked anymore when I'm looking at the album or artist. This is confusing because it looks like it's ...
  • seth233
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Your Library
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Visibility of albums

PlanPremiumCountryPhilippinesDeviceOppo RenoOperating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueWhy are some albums not visible on artists' pages but visible in search results?

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Philippines Device Oppo Reno Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue Why are some albums not visible on artists' pages but visible in search resu...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [All Platforms][Other] Portion of stream revenue to Minn. Freedom Fund, Bail Funds, etc.

I believe that Spotify should allow artists the option of directing a percentage, or all, of their stream revenue to the funds or charities of their choice. Public demonstration is great, but money is also needed to bring about change. I think a syst...

• Visitor
  • I believe that Spotify should allow artists the option of directing a percentage, or all, of their stream revenue to the funds or charities of their choice. Public demonstration is great, but money i...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Ongoing downloads

PlanPremiumCountryPhilippines DeviceOppo RenoOperating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueI can't cancel my ongoing downloads. Whenever I turn off the download toggle, it just revert and continue the download. I found out that the only way to can...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Philippines   Device Oppo Reno Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue I can't cancel my ongoing downloads.  Whenever I turn off the d...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't reupload local files

Hello,Since I have replaced my computer, my local files stopped working.I tried to re-add them to Spotify, but for some reason when I try to add the local files to "liked songs" they just not being added (although it says "added to library). Moreover...

• Visitor
  • Hello, Since I have replaced my computer, my local files stopped working. I tried to re-add them to Spotify, but for some reason when I try to add the local files to "liked songs" they just not bei...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Favorite Tracks

Hello, I had the USA region, then I changed it to the Russia region, after which my favorite tracks stopped showing, although it shows on my mobile device.

• Casual Listener
  •   Hello, I had the USA region, then I changed it to the Russia region, after which my favorite tracks stopped showing, although it shows on my mobile device.
  • arkadyevichs
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes