Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot Save playlist to Library

Cannot Save playlist to Library

Plan

Free

Country

Bulgaria

Device

Lenovo W540

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Hello !
I'm using the Spotify Web version and I cannot save playlists to my Library..
I click on the Heart sign and nothing happens.. I also click on the three dots -> Save to Library = again nothing happens..
I also followed the people who created the playlists but I can't find them anywhere.. How to see who I am following ?

Help please ^_^

8 Replies

Helloo ??

I'm having the exact same problem. Just started today. Must be new cause I had to set the Google settings to find the latest posts.

Its very strange because there is nothing on Google about it .... 

Hey @Prisoneer and @DoomNation,

Thanks for posting to the Community! Don't worry we're here to help.

Sometimes data stored in your browser can cause issues like this. An easy way to avoid this is by using a private or incognito browser.

If that doesn't fix things, could you let us know if liking a playlist in the app on desktop or mobile functions correctly? It would also be helpful if you could test it with a friend or family members account and see oif you get the same results.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on how it goes.  

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I am having this same problem except that I am using Spotify the desktop app instead. 

It used to work and now the recently saved playlists are no longer being shown neither the library nor the playlist bar on the left.

HELP!

Hey there @hayleeb96,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

As a first step, try logging out, restarting your computer, and logging back in so the info gets synced.

If that doesn't do the trick, it's worth running a clean reinstall of the desktop app by following these steps. This will make sure any corrupted files from previous installations are removed. If you're using Windows, we also suggest downloading the app again from the Microsoft Store.

If the issue persists, could you send us a short video or screen recording where we can see what happens when you Like a playlist?

Keep us posted. We'll be on the lookout.

CarlosEModerator

If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Dear CarlosE,

Yeah so I tried all your above mentioned solutions and none worked.

So I recorded a video.

The thing is, all the playlists I saved before, they still work when I save and unsave, which I show in the first part of the video.

However, there are a few playlists that are not working when I try to save and unsave, which I show in the 2nd part of the video, the ones called 1AM study session and 2AM study session.

Is this because of a playlist setting or privacy issue?  

Hi @hayleeb96

Thanks for getting back to us. 

Just to confirm, do you notice the same behavior if you use the mobile app?

If possible, could you try with a different internet connection to see if the issue persists? 

Let us know how it goes. 

NovyModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts