Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Chick Corea Elektric Band

Solved!

Chick Corea Elektric Band

I really cant understand why Beneath the Mask and Paint the World albums aren't there. Especially Beneath the Mask since that album is on Spotify but only 2 songs are available, others are grayed out. And Mafia's soundtrack is grayed out too. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @charliedaniels7

thanks for reaching out to the community !

I would like to start off by saying that in order for this type of posts to get the correct attention, they should be posted on the "Content Questions" section of the community.

If you're unsure of where to post, feel free reading the community guidelines here.

To your question: Spotify functions as the receiving end of content.

That means the actions of removing/changing the content relies only on the hands of the artists themselves or any other right holder related.

If you have content which is currently unavailable for you, a good first indication would be to ask a friend using Spotify in the same country to look for it on their account.

If it's not available for them as well, please make sure to read all about missing content on this official support page.

Furthermore, in case you have these files located on your device, you can always use the "Local Files" feature in the mean while.

I'm always around if you have further questions 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there @charliedaniels7

thanks for reaching out to the community !

I would like to start off by saying that in order for this type of posts to get the correct attention, they should be posted on the "Content Questions" section of the community.

If you're unsure of where to post, feel free reading the community guidelines here.

To your question: Spotify functions as the receiving end of content.

That means the actions of removing/changing the content relies only on the hands of the artists themselves or any other right holder related.

If you have content which is currently unavailable for you, a good first indication would be to ask a friend using Spotify in the same country to look for it on their account.

If it's not available for them as well, please make sure to read all about missing content on this official support page.

Furthermore, in case you have these files located on your device, you can always use the "Local Files" feature in the mean while.

I'm always around if you have further questions 🙂

I already did the Local Files thing and listening to the album but I don't see the reason why some of the songs would be available and some of them would be grayed out in the same album. Thanks for the answers.

Suggested posts