Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Not applicable
  • 68 replies
  • 71 likes
  • 68 replies
  • 71 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • JanneJeremias
  • Casual Listener
  • 85 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 85 replies
  • 36 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Kenny142
  • Visitor
  • 63 replies
  • 49 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 63 replies
  • 49 likes

Unpersonalized playlists from Spotify

I personally feel that Spotify generally does a good job at knowing what I like and what I don't when it comes to music selection. This year, however, I'm starting to have my doubts after I scrolled through the "Best of the decade for you" playlist f...

• Casual Listener
  • I personally feel that Spotify generally does a good job at knowing what I like and what I don't when it comes to music selection.  This year, however, I'm starting to have my doubts after I scr...
  • Minty
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs disappeared from playlist

PlanPremiumCountryUnited States DeviceiPhone 8, Surface Laptop 2Operating SystemiOS 10, Windows 10 My Question or IssueThe songs from my playlist have disappeared. On Desktop it shows the playlist as empty (0 songs) and on my mobile app and the web p...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country United States   Device iPhone 8, Surface Laptop 2 Operating System iOS 10, Windows 10   My Question or Issue The songs from my playlist have disappeared. On ...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

2 "YourTopSongs2019" playlists

Hi Spotify Support, I hope you're having a good time. PlanPremiumCountryIrelandDevice(iPhone, PC, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 13, Windows 10, MacOS Mojave) My Question or Issue Like the subject line states I see 2 "YourTopSongs2019" pl...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify Support,   I hope you're having a good time.   Plan Premium Country Ireland Device (iPhone, PC, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 13, Windows 10, MacOS Moja...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Are the yearly listening hour statistics only based on online streaming?

Dear friends, I am wondering if the "hours listened" from Spotify Wrapped each year, are based on the online streaming hours only? I literally have music on 24/7, but most of my friends have way more hours? I do mostly listen to my downloaded music o...

• Regular
  • Dear friends,   I am wondering if the "hours listened" from Spotify Wrapped each year, are based on the online streaming hours only? I literally have music on 24/7, but most of my friends have...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

All of my downloaded music disappeared!

PlanPremiumCountryUsaDevice Samsung Galaxy 9+ My Question or IssueI've had music downloaded to my phone for YEARS and of course when I go to board a plane this evening, all of my downloaded music is gone. What happened?!!!

• Plan Premium Country Usa Device  Samsung Galaxy 9+   My Question or Issue I've had music downloaded to my phone for YEARS and of course when I go to board a plane this evening, all ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

add an album to a playlist

Plan freeCountry ukDevice Android tablet 6.0.1 & android phone 9 Another thread said this was available again an that I should come to these boards if I still had a problem.Here I am. https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Adding-albums-EP-s...

• Roadie
  •   Plan free Country uk Device Android tablet 6.0.1 & android phone 9     Another thread said this was available again an that I should come to these boards if I still had a p...
  • headey
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
    album
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to make Spotify work?

So I've started using spotify again about a week ago and then suddenly it doesn't work anymore. And then I used web player because I don't know what other streaming platform I could use other than spotify. Even my playlist isn't saved and the search ...

• Visitor
  • So I've started using spotify again about a week ago and then suddenly it doesn't work anymore. And then I used web player because I don't know what other streaming platform I could use other than sp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

trouble with playing on chromecast

Can't play Spotify on my Chromecast 2. It worked till 2 weeks ago. I've resetted the cromecast , the router and my phone. On my phone I reinstalled Spotify.The chromecast device is appearing in the app and after attaching it the spotifysymbol is appe...

• Visitor
  • Can't play Spotify on my Chromecast 2. It worked till 2 weeks ago. I've resetted the cromecast , the router and my phone. On my phone I reinstalled Spotify. The chromecast device is appearing in the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't make a queue by searching after new update

PremiumU.S.Galaxy Note 10+ONE UI 1.5, ANDROID VERSION 9 ISSUEIt is a little difficult to explain, but before the latest update I could search for an artist or specific songs in my library and it would only put the searched results in my play queue an...

• Premium U.S. Galaxy Note 10+ ONE UI 1.5, ANDROID VERSION 9   ISSUE It is a little difficult to explain, but before the latest update I could search for an artist or specific songs in my li...
  • Artherix
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

Local files on Mobile Device

I'm on premium in the UK. I have just uploaded my iTunes files to 'local files', but I just cannot, no matter what I try, get them to be on my mobile phone (iPhone XR). I have talked to multiple bots and I've had it up to here... all the posts on Spo...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm on premium in the UK. I have just uploaded my iTunes files to 'local files', but I just cannot, no matter what I try, get them to be on my mobile phone (iPhone XR). I have talked to multiple bots...
  • harriet1234
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Statistics shows my TOP artist is I never heard of. Hidden advertising???

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevicePC, Android HeadOperating SystemWindows 7, Windows 10, Android 9 My Question or Issue Statistics in 2019 Wrapped shows my TOP artist is I never heard of. And I would never listen this kind of music.Is it hidden advertising ...

• Gig Goer
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device PC, Android Head Operating System Windows 7, Windows 10, Android 9   My Question or Issue   Statistics in 2019 Wrapped shows my TOP artist is I ne...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Restore previous version of playlist?

PlanPremiumCountryEnglandDeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 13 My Question or Issueso it might be a very dumb question but basically i used a website tool thingy called randify because i didn’t like how spotify ‘shuffled’ my playlist of over 1000 song...

• Plan Premium Country England Device iPhone 7 Operating System iOS 13   My Question or Issue so it might be a very dumb question but basically i used a website tool thingy called randif...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Not all albums shown on artist's "album" section

Hi, where can I report the fact that some of the albums that actually are available on Spoti are not shown on albums section. I mean Mylene Farmer. Live a Bercy, Avant que l'ombre... a Bercy - they r on Spoti, but not on her album list, while other l...

• Roadie
  •   Hi,   where can I report the fact that some of the albums that actually are available on Spoti are not shown on albums section. I mean Mylene Farmer.   Live a Bercy, Avant que l...
  • Lucky50300
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My Wrapped Decade Playlist shows artists I have marked with "I don't like artist X"

My Question or IssueWhat's wrong with the playlist of the decade in "Wrapped 2019"? It's just filled with local pop hits. I listen to maybe around five bands from my own country (in this case Finland) and I've pressed "I don't like artist X" on most ...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue What's wrong with the playlist of the decade in "Wrapped 2019"? It's just filled with local pop hits. I listen to maybe around five bands from my own country (in this case Finla...
  • cowknee
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 21 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 21 likes

load of my huge library on my new smartphone stops each time i switch to another app?

Plan PremiumCountry FranceDevice iPhone XS on iOS 13.2.3 My Question or IssueJust activated few days ago my iPhone with 256 Go (!) to load my huge library - more than 3,000 titlesI'm surprised it progresses so slowly, stopping each time i switch to a...

• Plan Premium Country France Device iPhone XS on iOS 13.2.3   My Question or Issue Just activated few days ago my iPhone with 256 Go (!) to load my huge library - more than 3,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

During the break in Premium period, my favorites are gone

PlanPremiumCountryPolandDeviceXiaomi Mi 9TOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueDuring the break in Premium period, my Playlists and favorites are gone.I can restore Playlists via Web app, but the favorites are missing.

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Poland Device Xiaomi Mi 9T Operating System Android   My Question or Issue During the break in Premium period, my Playlists and favorites are gone. I can restore ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Artists used to be in alphabetical order

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceSamsung Galaxy 8 Active My Question or IssueI have such a difficult time finding specific artists in my library. It used to all be so easy to find in alphabetical order. Why change it? Even having the most often played at ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA   Device Samsung Galaxy 8 Active   My Question or Issue I have such a difficult time finding specific artists in my library. It used to all be so easy to f...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

WHERE IS MY MUSIC!!

As of this summer, Spotify got a new look, and a MASSIVE loss in functionality. I got an update that managed to erase 90% of my saved library (where did all my saved artists go?!) and made it impossible to view albums I have saved by the artist as op...

• Casual Listener
  • As of this summer, Spotify got a new look, and a MASSIVE loss in functionality. I got an update that managed to erase 90% of my saved library (where did all my saved artists go?!) and made it impossi...
  • jmecook
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Some Podcast Titles Visible but not Playable

PlanPremiumCountryMulti - UK based accountDeviceDesktop PC, MobileOperating SystemLinux Mint 19.2 (64 bit)Windows 10 (latest updates)Android Oreo My Question or Issue I am podcast mad. I seem to have an issue with 2 specific podcasts at the moment:1....

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Multi - UK based account Device Desktop PC, Mobile Operating System Linux Mint 19.2 (64 bit) Windows 10 (latest updates) Android Oreo   My Question or Issue &nbs...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes