Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Collaborative Playlist

Solved!

Collaborative Playlist

Hello, first of all I want to apologize for the writing of this document, since I do not have a good level of English I have to turn to a translator.

I wanted to propose a theme about collaborative playlists.

Today's collaborative playlists allow anyone to add or remove content from it, I would like there to be a system that asks the creator of the list when they want to add or remove a song or make a system where the creator of the list can place `` moderators '' so that only the creator and the moderators can add and remove songs.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @TwUrS,

thanks for posting !

The Spotify community has a section called "Ideas".

This section is a stage for users to suggest new ideas and have them up for votes within the community.

In order to learn how to post them correctly, please use this great Spotify Answer by @Jose_M.

When your idea is up, users can add their +VOTE and comment to promote it.

If you wish to know how your feedback reaches Spotify factors, you're more than welcome reading all about it here.

Have a great day !

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi there @TwUrS,

thanks for posting !

The Spotify community has a section called "Ideas".

This section is a stage for users to suggest new ideas and have them up for votes within the community.

In order to learn how to post them correctly, please use this great Spotify Answer by @Jose_M.

When your idea is up, users can add their +VOTE and comment to promote it.

If you wish to know how your feedback reaches Spotify factors, you're more than welcome reading all about it here.

Have a great day !

Suggested posts