Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Delete

Solved!

Delete

Hi I have a playlist which is Top Songs 2017 I can’t seem to delete these songs as I normally can ,any ideas please. Many thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, hope you're doing well. Unfortunately you cannot delete that playlist, but if you have followed it, you could just unfollow it. The 'Top Songs' playlist gets created and updated at Spotify's end and hence you cannot remove it manually, unless Spotify decides to remove it. 

Hope I could help you out and solve your problem. If I did, I'd be glad if you could mark this post as a solution. If there anything else you'd like me to help you with, please feel free to text back.

Thanks and cheers!

Have a good day 😀

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey, hope you're doing well. Unfortunately you cannot delete that playlist, but if you have followed it, you could just unfollow it. The 'Top Songs' playlist gets created and updated at Spotify's end and hence you cannot remove it manually, unless Spotify decides to remove it. 

Hope I could help you out and solve your problem. If I did, I'd be glad if you could mark this post as a solution. If there anything else you'd like me to help you with, please feel free to text back.

Thanks and cheers!

Have a good day 😀

Thankyou 

Suggested posts