Enhance feature

Plan

Premium

Device

(iPhone 12 pro

Operating System

(iOS 15.4.1)

My Question or Issue

The enhanced feature is missing from my library. I uninstalled the app. Then reinstalled it. That didnt work. 

3 Replies

Hi there @autumn_vibes,

Thanks for the post.

The Enhance Feature is still in testing and can sometimes be removed, which explains why you are not seeing it at the moment. 

What you can try is asking a friend/ family member to log in with their account on your device and check if the feature is available. In that case you might consider transferring your music library over to a new account, following this guide. Note that your Premium subscription can't be transferred. 

I know this is a bit of a hurdle though. We've passed this report to the teams working on Enhance, but don't have any official information when the feature will be made available again.

Hope you find this info helpful.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

mine dropped out on all devices after updating to IOS 15.5

Plan

Premium

Device

iPhone 6s

My Question or Issue

I used to be able to use the 'enhance playlist' feature until I tried to do it today and noticed it has disappeared from all of my playlists. I even went back to a playlist I used the feature on and saw the 'my account name & Spotify' thing at the top, but couldn't even un-enhance the playlists anymore like I used to be able to. My sister still has the feature. What is going on?

Suggested posts