Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Favorite songs from Artist

Solved!

Favorite songs from Artist

I am unable to see my favorite songs from specific artists on the Web player.

I used to click my Library > Artist and all my favorite songs would be listed and I just click Shuffle Play. I sometimes even just want to hear my favorite songs from a certain album.

Also, "Your Library" > "Artists" lists the artists in a random order. Any way to sort those alphabetically?

Plan

Premium

USA

Device

Web Player

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @ThSiliconFalcon,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community. No worries, help's here!

While the features you refer to are currently not available on our web player, you could try using the desktop app or the mobile version, where it's possible to filter songs by an artist in your Liked Songs playlist. Head here, if you want to find out how.

There's also a relevant idea to bring back the Artist page that contains saved songs that you might be interested in. If so, you can add your +VOTE and comments to show your support.

The Idea Exchange is a great way for us to see what our users are interested in and how many people like a certain idea. You can read more about it here.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any further questions.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @ThSiliconFalcon,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community. No worries, help's here!

While the features you refer to are currently not available on our web player, you could try using the desktop app or the mobile version, where it's possible to filter songs by an artist in your Liked Songs playlist. Head here, if you want to find out how.

There's also a relevant idea to bring back the Artist page that contains saved songs that you might be interested in. If so, you can add your +VOTE and comments to show your support.

The Idea Exchange is a great way for us to see what our users are interested in and how many people like a certain idea. You can read more about it here.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any further questions.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts