Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Hide Seasonal Playlists

Solved!

Hide Seasonal Playlists

Is there a way to temporarily "hide" seasonal playlists so they don't clutter up my library all year long.  For example: I made several Christmas playlists and only listen to them during the season. I don't want to look at them in my library all year long but want to get them back next year. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @KevSta,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

While it's not possible to hide playlists for a certain amount of time, you can always create a playlist folder through the desktop app to contain all your seasonal playlists. This way, you can easily locate later in time the content you're looking for.

However, if this is something you'd like to see in the app, we'd recommend heading over to our Ideas Exchange and sharing it there. There's more information on submitting an idea in this Spotify Answer.

Hope this helps clear things up! Don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else we can help with.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hi Katerina,

That's exactly what I was looking to do!  Thanks for your reply.

KevSta

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @KevSta,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

While it's not possible to hide playlists for a certain amount of time, you can always create a playlist folder through the desktop app to contain all your seasonal playlists. This way, you can easily locate later in time the content you're looking for.

However, if this is something you'd like to see in the app, we'd recommend heading over to our Ideas Exchange and sharing it there. There's more information on submitting an idea in this Spotify Answer.

Hope this helps clear things up! Don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else we can help with.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Marked as solution

Hi Katerina,

That's exactly what I was looking to do!  Thanks for your reply.

KevSta

Hey again @KevSta,

Glad to hear this helped and good idea to mark it as a solution so other users with this question can find it more easily!

Don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else we can help with - we're spotify:track:1iAZBVz8LPP4UhteYur3Av

Happy Holidays ❄️

KaterinaModerator

Suggested posts