Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Homescreen appearance

Solved!

Homescreen appearance

My Question or Issue

I have a paid subscription to your service. So I feel I should be able to decide what my homescreen looks like. But it looks like it's not possible to change the appearence.  If it is possible please let me know. My issue now is that in the first screen I see there is a suggestion for black lives matter playlist. I completly support the movement and the idea is symphatic.  But for spotify is a personal experience and also something to relax, listening to music. Not being bothered by all the bad things going on in the world. It's really bothering me that now when I open spotify in the very first screen you decide I have to be reminded of some political thing that's going on. Please don't do this, or at least give me a choice to change it.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @JJgzu

thanks for reaching out to the community !

I strongly recommend you add your +VOTE and subscribe to this live idea on the same matter.

In addition, you can read more about how your feedback reaches Spotify factors here.

Hope this helps.

Have a great day 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there @JJgzu

thanks for reaching out to the community !

I strongly recommend you add your +VOTE and subscribe to this live idea on the same matter.

In addition, you can read more about how your feedback reaches Spotify factors here.

Hope this helps.

Have a great day 🙂

He There @OneByBoo , thanks for your quick reply. Good to see that theres already other people that have the same feeling. I searched before posting this , but I didn't find this , so thanks. I also feel though that the fact that they are getting political is another matter that bothers me. Changing the homescreen would solve this off course so I'm gonna accept you solution, together well probably have a bigger chance of making something happen. Cheers

Hi @JJgzu,

thanks for checking out my advise !

Indeed, adding your +VOTE and subscribing to the idea will help to promote it.

I'm always around, feel free to ask further questions 🙂

Suggested posts