Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How can I set up a playlist without Spotify adding their suggested songs?

How can I set up a playlist without Spotify adding their suggested songs?

I may not like every song an artist has or might only like 1 song they have. How can I create my own playlist without Spotify adding what songs they think should go in it?
2 Replies

Hey there, welcome to the Spotify Community!

I understand that you are trying to create playlists but songs are automatically added to those playlists. Please correct me if I am wrong. This might be related to the new Enhanced feature in playlists. Go ahead and create a new playlist but this time turn off the enhance button in the playlist so it will not add tracks on its own.

You can read more about Enhanced here. Also, share a screen recording of the issue along with the App version you have in order for me to understand better.

Let me know if you need anything else.

AmayySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey there!

Adding to what @Amayy has shared with you, I'd like to mention that the abovementioned is an expected behavior in case you're using a free account + the mobile version of the app. Spotify will add similar songs to the playlist until there are at least 15 songs in it.

In case this is applicable in your situation, I would suggest creating such playlists from a desktop device instead 🙂
Tip: More info on the topic can be found here.

Cheers!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts