Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do I find out how many playlists I have in my library?

How do I find out how many playlists I have in my library?

Hello,

I would like to find out how many playlists I have in my library (without actually counting them), but the only related number I can find is the number that appears in the text box when I create a new playlist. I have probably 500 playlists in my library, so I don’t really want to waste that time...

8 Replies

Hey there @BradleyJCon!

Thanks for reaching out to us about this.

Right now it's not possible to see the total number of playlists that you have directly in the app. You can suggest this as an idea with the steps here to get support from other users.

What we can suggest now is to Download your data here and this will give you more info on the items in Your Library and your playlists.

Hope this info helps. We'll be here if there's anything else we can help out with. 

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Despite the answer given by Spotify, there are actually a couple of ways but the easiest is just to view your profile on the mobile app. It will tell you right under your picture.

tempFileForShare_20201203-171211.jpg

But this only tells you how many public playlists you have, not including any private, or “secret”, playlists

Hey there @luigimags14,

Thank you for your post in this thread.

If you want this as a specific feature we suggest that you follow the steps that @Elena provided.

We're always testing things by adding or removing features to make Spotify better overall and constantly aiming to improve our features.

You can read more about how your feedback reaches Spotify here.

Let us know if we can help with anything else. 

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

There isn’t anything that tells you how many playlists you have so the only way to find out is counting them all sorry 😕

Don’t know if you’re still looking for a solution but when you’re creating a new playlist on mobile and and it lets you pick the name it should firstly appear as “My playlist #” and the number at the end would be the number of your playlist — plus one since you've just created one 

levitaer_0-1657321162815.jpeg

Like this!

thank you...this was very helpful.  If there's a more direct way to create and find a playlist I'd appreciate that info too.  thanks again

Forgot this....and how do I create or turn off a public playlist?  thanks again.

Suggested posts