Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to see stats of my playlist (views, stream/mouth, followers)

Solved!

How to see stats of my playlist (views, stream/mouth, followers)

• How to see stats of my playlist (views, stream/mouth, followers) 
Screenshot_20190731_133957_com.spotify.music.jpg
Top Answer
Elena

Hey! Thanks for checking with us on the Community!

Just wanted to summarize the info above - if you have an artist account it's possible to check out stats like for example live stream count, how many saves, see who are your followers, etc. We have more info in this here.

If you have a regular user account we offer the option to see how many followers your list has but no deeper insights into the stats. We have an idea about changing this here. Keep in mind that ideas with the status Closed - Not Enough Votes are still monitored by Spotify.

Hope this info helps!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @jokeslow 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

You can just check how many people follow your playlist, unless you're an artist, so you'll be able to get stats about your listeners, followers and more.

More information here:

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

10 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey, @jokeslow 

You can just check how many people follow your playlist, unless you're an artist, so you'll be able to get stats about your listeners, followers and more.

More information here:

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star

Thanks, and... How to become an artist? And anyone can be an arstist? 

Hey there @jokeslow,

Thanks for getting back in touch with this!

If you make music and have your content on Spotify, you can request access to Spotify for Artists to manage your Spotify presence and get to know your fans. You can read more in this support site article.

There's also a guide to get started over at Spotify for Artists, here

However, if you aren't an artist and you'd like to see more stats from playlists you've created, we'd recommend adding your +VOTE and feedback to this idea.

If you're interested, you can find out more information on how ideas get implemented or your feedback reaches Spotify here.

Hope this helps clarify things but don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else we can help with.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

So does that mean if you're an artist you cant' see the stats of your playlists?

Hey, @brixboston 

Actually, as an artist, you can get all stats you need, as how many followers do you have, live stream count, how many saves, see who are your followers, and much more... You can get more information about it here:

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star

I don't see how I can see the stats of the playlists I've CURATED though.

I have 2 accounts linked, my listener profile (with playlists) and my artist page.

I have spotify for artists but I don't see much data in it.

My listener profile has a few hundred followers and my playlists have plays and subscribers, but my artist page only has a handful of followers and plays because it's brand new.

What I'm asking about is the playlists I've curated.

Hey! Thanks for checking with us on the Community!

Just wanted to summarize the info above - if you have an artist account it's possible to check out stats like for example live stream count, how many saves, see who are your followers, etc. We have more info in this here.

If you have a regular user account we offer the option to see how many followers your list has but no deeper insights into the stats. We have an idea about changing this here. Keep in mind that ideas with the status Closed - Not Enough Votes are still monitored by Spotify.

Hope this info helps!

ElenaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

You would need to use a distributor to put a song on Spotify

Ok, but I would like to become a curator - how can I see the plays per track in my playlist ? Is there any third party tool providing more information?

I am an artist on spotify its Naim Jashari NYKE, u have to find a music distribution either free or paid myself I am using Amuse.io its free and they offer pretty good stuff, which I recommend u to use it.

Suggested posts