Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Is it possible to get a more detailed wrapped year service?

Solved!

Is it possible to get a more detailed wrapped year service?

Hi Spotify Community 😁😀

I wanted to ask a Question about profile listening statistics and in-depth details. I want to know how to get more yearly/ overall listening statstiscts and patterns on any of the main Spotify application and not off the Spotify.me page even though that is runned by Spotify for brands. 

Thank you so much !

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

- My Question or Issue

222.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @BenHalaby

Thanks for reaching out.

We see that you're already aware that we offer the Wrapped experience and the Spotify.me site for those who'd like some more insight into their listening stats.

So far these are the options we have but we can see how a some more detailed info would be cool to see. We recommend suggesting this as an Idea on the relevant board so that it could get support from other users as well. Take a look at this page to see how to post an Idea.

If you're interested in how ideas work and how your feedback reaches the right teams here, check this page out.

Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We'd be happy to help 🙂

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @BenHalaby

Thanks for reaching out.

We see that you're already aware that we offer the Wrapped experience and the Spotify.me site for those who'd like some more insight into their listening stats.

So far these are the options we have but we can see how a some more detailed info would be cool to see. We recommend suggesting this as an Idea on the relevant board so that it could get support from other users as well. Take a look at this page to see how to post an Idea.

If you're interested in how ideas work and how your feedback reaches the right teams here, check this page out.

Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We'd be happy to help 🙂

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts