Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Library Grid View In App

Library Grid View In App

1. None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.

Plan

• Premium

Country

US

Device

Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus

Operating System

Android 

My Question or Issue

Randomly 2 days ago my library grid view in the app went from the larger size with 4 boxes, to this wider, smaller size with 9 boxes instead. I logged out and logged back in and that fixed the issue for about an hour or so. Then it went back to it. I haven't updated the app to my knowledge and I don't understand why there isn't an option to adjust it back that I can see. I really hope there is a fix because if not, I will be leaving Spotify for Apple Music. They've done nothing the last few months but make the app an absolute headache for people like myself, who are just there to listen to music and not for all the other mess. This was a completely unnecessary change! If I wanted my library to look like this I would just use the list view.

Screenshot_20230606_123717_Spotify.jpg
Screenshot_20230606_123811_Spotify.jpg
7 Replies

Has anyone contacted you to rectify this issue because I've been having the same problem. 

I am indeed having the same problem, I would love the larger grid back please

I am a premium user with an Android device. 

Recently, I realised that the grid view on mobile has been changed from 2 columns to 3 columns. I was wondering if there is any solution to change it back to 2 columns or this is a glitch that has happened on my part. Thank you so much!

3-columns.jpg

Hey folks,

Thanks for reaching out.

We can confirm that the tile distribution you're currently seeing is expected behavior, however, we do appreciate your feedback and we've made sure to forward it to the right team.

Take care,

MihailYModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

The grid in my library on my phone has changed from a two column grid to a three column grid. How do I change this back or adjust it? If it is supposed to be like this I recommend that they change it so the user can pick how they want to see it.

So are you actually gonna fix this issue? when I log out and back in the grid is two columns but after a while it goes back to three. So r you gonna give us the option to adjust the size like on mac? Also the way it switches when you log in IS clearly a glitch so it should not be "expected behavior" you should look into this issue and fix it.

I woke up to this today and hate it. I hope someone has a solution. 

Suggested posts