Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Library scroll

Library scroll

Hi there. I have an issue with my scroll bar in my library  after update my spotify i can't see scroll bar in my library 

Samsun a70 

Android 10 

But i can see it in my playlist

There is a screen record for support team

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11VQzjTAI4bfAnewUuRGcm3a-lebkzkBX/view?usp=drivesdk

4 Replies

Hey there @nhgfpehmfmnd6rh

Thanks for uploading a video showing the issue. 

Make sure you perform a clean reinstall of the Spotify app on your device since this will remove corrupted files from the previous installation which could cause this. Check out this help page in order to find the steps for clean reinstall on the affected device.

Tip: Once you’ve performed the clean reinstall you'll need to re-download your offline music and podcasts. 

If the clean reinstall doesn't do the trick, try disabling any power saving or data cleaning settings on your mobile device. Alternatively, you can try authorizing Spotify to run without restrictions despite the mentioned settings being enabled. Make sure you try this since such features can often prevent the app from operating at full capacity.

Keep us posted! We'll be happy to lend a hand if you need more help.   

I cant reinstall because i have 80 GIG DATA!!!!! IN MY LIBRARY and i cant do this
And i see my friends phone he is have this issue too

My friends phone is samsungS8 plus android 9

Thats not my phone's problem thats spotify app's problem can you fix it?

Suggested posts