Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Liked playlist situation

Solved!

Liked playlist situation

So my problem is whenever i play a song on my liked playlist, it gets past a few songs, but eventually, it will go back to the first song, like there is other songs after the few sons i want to listen to, but no, it goes back to the first song on the liked playlist, whoever is reading this, please respond quickly

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @blacksnake4276,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

Spotify is currently aware of an ongoing issue causing the behavior that you describe, and is looking into it. If you're using the latest version of the Spotify app on your devices and are still having this issue, I recommend adding your vote to this ongoing issue; as well as subscribing to it by clicking the three-dots menu in the top-right area of screen and selecting "Subscribe," so that you receive relevant updates. It will also be helpful for you to add a note in the comments section regarding the version of the Spotify app that you have, as well as your affected device and its operating system, in order to help Spotify pass along this information to its tech teams.

I hope this helps, and let us know if you have any other questions.

Have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @blacksnake4276,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

Spotify is currently aware of an ongoing issue causing the behavior that you describe, and is looking into it. If you're using the latest version of the Spotify app on your devices and are still having this issue, I recommend adding your vote to this ongoing issue; as well as subscribing to it by clicking the three-dots menu in the top-right area of screen and selecting "Subscribe," so that you receive relevant updates. It will also be helpful for you to add a note in the comments section regarding the version of the Spotify app that you have, as well as your affected device and its operating system, in order to help Spotify pass along this information to its tech teams.

I hope this helps, and let us know if you have any other questions.

Have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts