Plan

Premium

Country

Device

iPhone XS

Operating System

iOS 15.1

My Question or Issue

Hi, I have 5 Spotify Connect devices on my network: Android TV, Grundig Speaker, Windows PC, Echo Dot, Samsung soundbar.

I can stream to any of these devices individually using Spotify Connect or Chromecast. However if I choose multiroom option "Everywhere", song seems to be playing on my phone, but I get no sound from any of the devices.

10 Replies

I have tried removing all devices from the network and activating "everywhere" when there is only 1 device online, still no chance.

Hey @cems1,

Thanks for posting here. 

The option to simultaneously stream on multiple connected devices is available only on some devices, that can create groups, such as Google Home Speakers.

You can check this idea for more information on the matter.

If you need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Same issue here,

The problem seems to be only if I use Spotify from the iPhone app. If I use Spotify via web browser on my Mac or through the native app for the Mac, I’m perfectly able to see both single devices and devices as a set of speakers called “Everywhere”.

Already tried all the troubleshooting steps but nothing seems to work. If I use android device I don’t have any problem at all. 

Is there anyone that can help to solve this issue?

Thanks

Hey @Rycky89,

Thanks for the post.

You can check if the Spotify app is granted all Permission in your phone's app settings. The issue is most likely related to some settings on the iPhone as streaming to the 'Everywhere group' works from other devices.

Keep us posted on how you get on with this.

AlexModerator

Hi @Alex,

Issue seems now solved even do sometimes I still have some problems with Spotify connect and the echo dots. for example I see the group “Everywhere” duplicated multiple times or if I select “Everywhere” one of the 2 echo dots disappeared.

I’m currently using the app with the version 8.6.96.591.

Thank you for your help and support

Spotify Connect has stopped working on Nuvo Multiroom system. It had been working perfectly for years, until all of a sudden stopped working. All other streaming services are working fine.

Hi @Eduardoperdomo!

What you're describing seems related to this ongoing issue, which is currently being investigated. If you haven't already, be sure to check it out and add in your +VOTE. We'll post updates there as soon as we have any new info to share, so Subscribe to the thread to stay tuned.

Take care!

YordanModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".

Same issue for me -- it just quit working yesterday morning after using it daily forever. It isn't working from any device, or from web browser. I've checked iPhone permissions and don't see what could have changed. I play from multiple Echo Dots throughout my house.

Hey @mkuethen,

Thank you for your reply in this thread.

In this case, we'd like to gather as much info as possible. Would you mind letting us know exactly what troubleshooting you've tried so far? This'll help us avoid repeating steps.

In addition, it'd be great if you could send us a quick video where we can take a better look at this behavior? You can either attach it to your next response by using the Insert Video option in the post editor or upload it to Google Drive and share the link with us (make sure the video has the permissions for anyone to see it).

We'll be on the lookout for your reply. 

LyubkaModerator

I can find the devices in Spotify web even play everywhere they work from the Spotify web but I don't have this option or the devices either in my iMac or in my iPhone in this devices show other speakers and does not show the option play everywhere

Suggested posts