Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

NZ list

Solved!

NZ list

My Question or Issue

I visited NZ in 2015 and I created a list there. Spotify was not available in South Africa then.

Since spotify became available in SA after 2015, I would like to recall my NZ list.

Please advise me as to how I could do that.  Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @heksiolivier,

Thanks for getting in touch!

Do you mean that you created a playlist? Note that playlists are account bound and you should have access to them if you log in to the same account from South Africa. You will need however to change your country setting to the region you're currently residing in. This page explains how to do this. 

Note that the availability of certain songs varies from region to region du to differences in the agreements with rights holder.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on how it goes.  

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @heksiolivier,

Thanks for getting in touch!

Do you mean that you created a playlist? Note that playlists are account bound and you should have access to them if you log in to the same account from South Africa. You will need however to change your country setting to the region you're currently residing in. This page explains how to do this. 

Note that the availability of certain songs varies from region to region du to differences in the agreements with rights holder.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on how it goes.  

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts