Playlist Order in Library

Plan

Premium

Country

Germany 

Device

Huawei

My Question or Issue

I had all my playlists arranged into categories, all divided up nicely. I log on today and now I have no way of having a customised order! How can I change this back? 

7 Replies

Hello!

When you logged out, your account may have refreshed the Custom Order filter. Try this maybe?

1. Scrolling up in the playlist section next to "Find in playlists"

2. Click "Filters" 

3. "Custom Order"

*I've only been able to do this feature on the mobile app. It's easiest to find it on there.

Hope this can help!

Hello! I am having the same issue. I think my mobile app auto-updated and now there is no option for custom sort. The only options given are alphabetical, creator, recently added, and recently played. I tried the advice given but those options don't exist.

Hey @Guinaroberts,

Thanks for getting in touch with us 🙂

Could you give these steps a go and run a clean reinstall? That way you can make sure the app is up-to-date and the cache is not causing any issues.

It's also a good idea to try on another device to see if there are any changes. 

You can also send us a screenshot of what you're seeing. We'll look into this further.

Keep us posted! We'll be right here if you have any questions.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

The only options I have are recently played, recently added, creator, and alphabetical. I had everything sorted into a certain custom order, and now I don't have that option at all. Hopefully the custom order option will reappear?? 

Screenshot_20210226_144818_com.spotify.music.jpg
Screenshot_20210226_144822_com.spotify.music.jpg

Hey @forgiveninasong,

Thanks for posting here in the Community 🙂

We're constantly running tests in order to better the experience with our app. It's possible that you might see something on the app your friend doesn’t, or get a brand-new feature for only a temporary period. 

You can head here and share your feedback in the thread regarding the new version of Your Library.

If you have questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us. We'll be happy to help.

Ver Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hello, I followed these steps and am still having the same issue.

Hey @Guinaroberts,

Thanks for keeping in touch.

As @Ver mentioned above, we're constantly running tests to improve the overall experience of the app. That's why sometimes you might see some changes to the app and have new features that other users don't a vice-versa.

We recommend checking out this thread about this Your Library test, where you can also leave your feedback.

We hope this helps. If you need anything else, we're always a post away.

Have a good one 🙂

CarlosEModerator

If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts