RESOLVED.

Plan

Free

Country

UA

Device

iPhone 13 Mini

My Question or Issue

I'm really enjoying Spotify, however, Support is once of my biggest grimaces. For the past year I've had a Public Playlist that gained in popularity really quickly. However, the whole time there was someone who made an identical playlist with the same name (albeit uncapitalized) who I'm assuming was falsely reporting mine for inappropriate themes or alike.

I've triple checked the playlist and found nothing that could remotely be attributed to inappropriateness. So I emailed Spotify back within the 5 days I was given and got my playlist reinstated publicly.

However, in July 2021, this person again reported my playlist for the up-teenth time. I responded quickly the same day saying this was wrongfully reported and I'd like Support to look into why this keeps happening. They never responded back and my playlist was subsequently removed publicly.

I've tried contacting support@spotify, re-responding to the report email, and tried Spotify support chat twice, but Spotify either ignores me or ends the chat without giving me any resolution, explanation, or lead in order to continue down this never-ending rabbit-hole of ineptitude.

What can I do to get someone to address my problem with a resolution or some type of explanation? I'd gladly upgrade to Premium if it means Spotify would give me actual support.

0 Replies

Suggested posts